IndiaDivine.org

Regarding Holy Spirit and It's Attainment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Sadhak with question, please kindly follow-up with a feedback to bring closure to the topic of discussion. Also a reminder to all to be BRIEF, RESPECTFUL and RELEVANT. Kindly read the Group's Guidelines before each posting as a quick reminder. Only submissions that meet the guidelines will be posted henceforth. Thank you! to all sadhaks.

Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

================================

Dear Sadhak,

Can you explain me regarding "Holy Spirit" and how one can attain it.

One of your regular reader of holy messages

Regards,

varghese mathew

-------------------------------

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Any Gita references? Gita Talk Moderators , Ram Ram

--------------------------------

NEW POSTING

Hari Om'Holy' means pure, amal (faultless) , auspicious (shubh). 'Spirit' means soul, invisible, ever existing, lively and sentient . 'SELF' (Atma/soul) therefore is 'Holy Spirit' !To attain what is already holy and ever existing .. What is already 'Shubh'.. What is already attained ... No efforts are necessary. What is necessary is to get rid of 'Ashubh' (un-auspicious, faulty,evil) - BG 9:1. The connection with 'ashubh' is not 'actual' ; it is 'assumed'. Hence a mere change of assumption/ mere correct knowledge (yajjgyaatva -BG 9:1 ) shall position you in your natural state- Holy Spirit.Pranaams to all Sadhaks. Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina.Narottam

Dear Varghese Mathew & Sadaks,In church one can see and hear, "To the father, Son and the holy ghost" Within the human body there is 3- Paramathuma, Jeevathuma, Sukchamam which also Hindus say. Holy spirit is said in Hindu Sastras, THAT which cannot be seen or felt by senses, THAT can be known only by knowledge. Simple you can know electricity/Magnatism by knowledge only. You canot see or feel. But as far as Holy Spirit, it can take form as and when required and be without form. The contact with Holy Spirit can be established by senses. How? When you help a blind to cross the road and the blind says namaste with love to you, you feel very contended with a blissful feelings which you canot get even with emotions or passions or by bodily pleasures. But one can see the Holy Sprit by the form one very deeply meditates, as Jesus or Krishna. Such a sight once seen by a person, that person becomes that form itself. Like Jesus on 3rd day obtained austrial body with form when HIS disciple could feel the wound to dispel his doubt. But the bodily form left or disappeared after that. That is holy Spirit. Hindus say it as THATVAMASI.B.Sathyanarayan

----------------------

Shree Hari Ram Ram

If you were to take the meaning of "holy spirit" as "Pure Atma" or "Purity of Soul" the "holy spirit" is that in which exclusive devotion is awakened (Gita 9/30, 31) and for this nothing has to be done. SImply your self has to become God's. [Gita 8/14]. Do all your work in this world, however, let the attention be only on God (Bhagwaan) at all times, every moment. So be it

Vineet Sarvottam

DEAR VARGHESE MATHEW

IN SHORT WORD hOLY SPIRIT IS EQUILENT TO WORD 'ATMAN

TRULY YOURS

S S BHATT

-----------

ISWAR ANSH JEEV ABINASI

CHETAN AMAL SAHAJ SUKHRASI

sPIRIT IS ALWAYS HOLY

BUT WHEN IT GOES TO JEEV BHAAVA

IT GETS MALIN (flawed, tainted)

SO TO ATTAIN HOLY, FOLLOW LORD SHIVJI

SANKAR SAHAJ SAROOP SAMHARA

LAAGI SAMAADHI AKHAND APAARAA

THANX

RAJA Gurdasani

--------

THAT

Which is spirit,which is Silence As well as the tumult of Life

In it's joy of Being; Alights as Grace

As the Awareness of that ' I- am '

I---I---I----I----am----I---iam----I---I----I----

The I, which in its non-being

Is the Self, the self of all Beings.

Oh, you ask ! How to attain That ?

Seek within, if you want to know.

Sit down in a quiet spot. And, watch your thoughts.

Watch yourself watching ; And, becoming the watcher, the seer,

The witness of all. By stopping your chatter

And becoming silent, just becoming silent !

If you want

To attain the ever attained , That which cannot be attained

Which is Grace, a Gift from the Spirit that Is

Just Grace !!!!

AUM

narinder bhandari

===========================================

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE - FOR QUESTIONER1. The questions as far as possible must be relevant to Gita, relevant toDharma, relavant to other scriptures and relevant to motivate Sadhaks to take upspiritual path2. The Questioner must commit to daily Gita study3. Only one question at a time.4. Question must be brief, to the point and relevant to the group's primary aimof deeper understanding of Gita.GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES for RESPONDER: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible.3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the extent that theyfurther help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time.5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, addressetc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modifythe posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limitthe use to Sanskrit words and provide English word bracketed.MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -