Request to Know about Swamiji's Telecast on Sanskar TV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

RAM RAM

---------------

Respected Sir

If my below mail can Kindly be circulated amongst all the members may be i am

lucky and could get the answer.

i seek help as to how could i know the date when Swamiji (Swami Ramsukhdasji)

had delivered the pravachan (lecture) that was telecast on Sanskar TV between

15th December 2009 and 17th December 2009. This was regarding the ease of

realizing Self since 'KARAN' (doership) cannot reach there even the GYAN

(knowledge) also ends after the removal AGYAN (ignorance).

Once i know the date, i will be able to listen again and again by downloading

from the website. Anyone who may have a contact in Sanskar TV that you can tap

into?

I am very eager to find. That the urge to get the question answered is not

getting diluted, is also the Lord's kindness and grace!

RAM RAM

----------------

man mohan batra

--------------------------

Shree Hari Ram Ram

If any Sadhak heard it and recorded the date/time or has contact at Sanskar TV

to help find date and time of actual discourse, it will be very much appreciated

for the benefit of Sadhak Man Mohanji. Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

-------------------

RAM RAM---------------Respected SirIf my below mail can Kindly be circulated amongst all the members may be i amlucky and could get the answer.i seek help as to how could i know the date when Swamiji (Swami Ramsukhdasji) had delivered the pravachan (lecture) that was telecast on Sanskar TV between15th December 2009 and 17th December 2009. This was regarding the ease ofrealizing Self since 'KARAN' (doership) cannot reach there even the GYAN(knowledge) also ends after the removal AGYAN (ignorance).Once i know the date, i will be able to listen again and again by downloadingfrom the website. Anyone who may have a contact in Sanskar TV that you can tapinto?I am very eager to find. That the urge to get the question answered is notgetting diluted, is also the Lord's kindness and grace!RAM RAM----------------man mohan batra--------------------------

NEW POSTING

Hari OmSadhak Manmohanji ! Will not it be a better idea to resolve to hear every pravachan of Swamiji ? First your goal can be locate the particular message you are looking... But as you go ahead listening from His pravachans from beginning... May be you are a different man altogether, by the time you locate that particular message. I have gone through such acute desires in the past. More important becomes the search and the efforts in respect thereof. It always arises to enrich you in a big way. Hence, Consider this 'desire' to be auspicious and God sent ... And start listening Swamiji's pravachans from beginning. Think: What has made you write to this forum was a single pravachan from Him ( Like a single ray of Sun light coming into a closed room from some small hole). Now if that is so glorious, how the Sun's light outside the room shall be ?Pranaams to all Sadhaks. Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina.Narottam

-------------------------

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Namasteji, It sounds like the topic was "Karana Nirpeksh Saadhan" or "Chup Saadhan"

Please go to Vishesh Pravachan at:

http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/html/download.htm

Listen to # 106 and # 107. Please let us know if that is similar to the pravachan you heard on Sanskaar TV. From Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

==============================Shree Hari Ram RamIf any Sadhak heard it and recorded the date/time or has contact at Sanskar TVto help find date and time of actual discourse, it will be very much appreciatedfor the benefit of Sadhak Man Mohanji. Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram-------------------