IndiaDivine.org

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you, happy holidays to you as well. "Lift up the self by the Self And do not let the self droop down. For the Self is the self's only friend And the self is the Self's only foe." - Sri Krishna (from The Bhagavad Gita)Ben

------------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

What is Christmas? What is Janmashtami ? Where ever I see there IS you and you only. Every day begins a new year for me, let us celebrate a new year daily,

Vineet Sarvottam

-------------------------

May your holiday season be filled with many happy moments and treasured memories.

Season's Greetings and Happy New year 2010. Merry Christmas

If we are not part of the solution ;

We are part of the problem

regards,

jagwant

==========================================

Dear All,

Here's wishing you the festive season and a very Bright and enjoyable New Year in advance, God Bless Barbara.------------------------------

Dear sadhakas,We wish you all happy holidays and holy days. Hare KrishnaPrasad.A.Iragavarapu,M.D and Family

thanks

happy new year

kothari

--------

I do convey my best wishes to group on the occassion of christmas & new year. Jesus told what Krishna preached through Geetha, as I understand. Badri Narayana Miriyala

---------

Dear Madan & Mamta Kaura & all sadhaks

Wish you

A Merry Xmas

&

A Bright 2010

Thanks for your inspiring insights.

Have a year full of wonderfuls!!

Within every human being are doors that lead into the inner sanctuary ... these are ancient doors like the doors of the temple, and what we are encouraged to do ... is to be "door keepers." We open the ancient doors not just for ourselves but for one another and the world. - J. Phillip Newell

Do pray for us.

Warmly

Gis, Dino, Enid & Denis

------

Shree Hari

Dear all Ram Ram!

WISHING YOU & YOUR FAMILY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A VERY HAPPY, SAFE, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS

AND

SPIRITUALLY REWARDING NEW YEAR 2010

Humble Regards, Madan and Mamta Kaura

-------------------------------

Christmas - a state of mind to cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in compassion, that is to celebrate the real spirit of Christmas. Let us spare a moment amidst all the hustle and bustle and festivities and think about the true message of Christmas, the real purpose and teaching of Jesus's birth. Jesus was not born in palaces of gold but in a manger. Following his message, there will be born in us the spirit of Love, of Peace, of Bliss, of Joy and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world. It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the Self to all beings and recognizing oneself in all that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit. Gifts of Peace, Love and Hope are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas. It is a fervent wish that every heart and every home may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. Let us all make a sincere effort of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts, every day will bring for us the magic of Christmas. Let us honor Christmas in our hearts, and try to keep it all the year.

Merry Christmas!

Rajiv Narula

-----------------------

Jai Jagannath.....Hare Krishna...Wishing you and your family a wonderful Happy Merry Christmas and very very happy, prosperous, Mangalmaya, Sukhmaya, Shantimaya and bhaktimaya New Year 2010 and remembrance of Lord Sri Krishna always.I most sincerely pray Lord Krishna to shower his mercy on you and your family. Let there be no obstacle in the coming New Year.Yours in the service of Sri Sri RadhaKrishna..Sri Bikash Das

I convey my best wishes on this auspicious day of Christmas a Day of Love and Compassion in life and this is the message which lord Jesus gave to us all human being of the world

Truly yours

Shankerprasad S Bhatt

LET US REMEMBER THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND AFFECTION WHICH WERE GIVEN BY LORD JESUS CHRISTAND SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

S S BHATT

THIS IS THE WORLD OF INTERFAITH UNDERSTANDING---------------

THE PRAYER : THIS MOMENT NOW IS THE NEW YEAR ! Celebrate the Moment !!

A Prayer, The prayer Rises in the heart

When it rises. Out of nowhere does the prayer arise in the Heart, No reason !

It rises , this prayer, for Heart itself is nothing but Prayer

Nothing but the Light of One-ness Nothing but Love Nothing but Silence .

In Silence of Being, the Prayer blossoms: And, ah ! What Joy !

The fragrance from the Blossoms knows no frontiers

The five (senses) receive from the fragrance of Being .

The Gifts of their choosing and rejoice in their freedom to choose

And the Heart rejoices in their choices of being, for the Heart is the Giver.

All Gifts are from the Source, all !

And the heart verily is the only Source, the One Source, the True Source .

And one day, Krishna's Heart Chooses for Krishna The Gift of Gifts

It's own Self ! And Krishna's flute resounds in Eternity As the soundless sound of OM

And Krishna sleeps the sleepless sleep forever !

Jai Krishna ! Jai Krishna !

This Moment Now, when, The Dawning of the new Day Is also the dawning of the Year New

Nari’s heart prays for the Self

Knowing that Nought is but That ( TatTwam Asi > You are That ! )

Prays for the Self That is all beings Prays that Wakefulness flowers in the self

That Puts to sleep All sloth All Darkness of Being .

Krishna Jai Krishna

Jai Jai Krishna Hare Hare

AUM

narinder bhandari

---------------

My Dear All Sadhaks,

Thanks a lot for your X'mas & New Year 2010 Greetings.

I hereby reciprocate the same Greetings to all of my Sadhaks.

Regards,

Varghese Mathew-----------------

My friend Jagwant says

If we are not part of the solution ; We are part of the problem.

What is the problem and what is he solution.

Problem is

We dont know "Who AM I"

and solution is KNOW THYSELF

as Vineet Sarvottam has said

What is Christmas? What is Janmashtami ? Where ever I see there IS you and you only."

Every day will be a celebration when I shall come to know " WHO AM I"

Chandra Prakash

---

Mr. A. H. Dalal thanks for sending him X'Mas & New Year's Greetings and in return he reciprocates

the same to you.

----------------

I convey my best wishes on this auspicious day of Christmas a Day of Love and Compassion in life and this is the message which lord Jesus gave to us all human being of the world

Truly yours

Shankerprasad S Bhatt M.Com

------------

thank you, happy holidays to you as well. "Lift up the self by the Self And do not let the self droop down. For the Self is the self's only friend And the self is the Self's only foe." - Sri Krishna (from The Bhagavad Gita)Ben

------------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

What is Christmas? What is Janmashtami ? Where ever I see there IS you and you only. Every day begins a new year for me, let us celebrate a new year daily,

Vineet Sarvottam

May your holiday season be filled with many happy moments and treasured memories.

Season's Greetings and Happy New year 2010. Merry Christmas If we are not part of the solution ;

regards,

jagwant

Dear All,

Here's wishing you the festive season and a very Bright and enjoyable New Year in advance, God Bless Barbara.------------------------------

Dear sadhakas,We wish you all happy holidays and holy days. Hare KrishnaPrasad.A.Iragavarapu,M.D and Family

thanks

happy new year

kothari

--------

I do convey my best wishes to group on the occassion of christmas & new year. Jesus told what Krishna preached through Geetha, as I understand. Badri Narayana Miriyala

---------

Wish you

A Merry Xmas

&

A Bright 2010

Within every human being are doors that lead into the inner sanctuary ... these are ancient doors like the doors of the temple, and what we are encouraged to do ... is to be "door keepers." We open the ancient doors not just for ourselves but for one another and the world. - J. Phillip Newell

Do pray for us.

Warmly

Gis, Dino, Enid & Denis

------

Shree Hari

Dear all Ram Ram!

WISHING YOU & YOUR FAMILY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A VERY HAPPY, SAFE, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS

AND

Christmas - a state of mind to cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in compassion, that is to celebrate the real spirit of Christmas. Let us spare a moment amidst all the hustle and bustle and festivities and think about the true message of Christmas, the real purpose and teaching of Jesus's birth. Jesus was not born in palaces of gold but in a manger. Following his message, there will be born in us the spirit of Love, of Peace, of Bliss, of Joy and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world. It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the Self to all beings and recognizing oneself in all that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit. Gifts of Peace, Love and Hope are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas. It is a fervent wish that every heart and every home may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. Let us all make a sincere effort of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts, every day will bring for us the magic of Christmas. Let us honor Christmas in our hearts, and try to keep it all the year.

Merry Christmas!

Rajiv Narula

-----------------------

Jai Jagannath.....Hare Krishna...Wishing you and your family a wonderful Happy Merry Christmas and very very happy, prosperous, Mangalmaya, Sukhmaya, Shantimaya and bhaktimaya New Year 2010 and remembrance of Lord Sri Krishna always.I most sincerely pray Lord Krishna to shower his mercy on you and your family. Let there be no obstacle in the coming New Year.Yours in the service of Sri Sri RadhaKrishna..Sri Bikash Das

Truly yours

Shankerprasad S Bhatt

Resolution for New Year 2010

Resolve to Live and Let Live

Beauty without Cruelty is a way of life which causes no creature of

land, sea, or air, terror, torture or death.

BWC

------

Dear Truth Seekers!Merry Xmas and A very very Happy New Year to all of us!If we can find Christ and Krishna within us we will find them all around us! We will find "them" as Love, Peace, Compassion, Bliss!One Gujarati Poet has said:"Jyan Jyan Nazar mari pade, Yaadi bhari tyan aapni".....!Wherever my eyes fall, I am reminded of YOU only, my God!Namaskar...........Pratap Bhatt----------

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

HAVE A LUCKY AND WONDERFUL 2010

My wishes for you, great start for Jan,Love for Feb, peace for March,No worries for April, fun for May,Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec.

Have a lucky and wonderful 2010

FAITH

Faith is a substance!It isn't a dream.Faith is the evidenceof things which aren't seen.Faith is reality!Faith opens widethe door to the hopesthat are burning inside.Faith moves the mountainswhich stand in the way.Faith is the answerto each prayer we pray.Faith is the shieldwe use in the fight.It's faith that we walk byrather than sight.Faith will be tested,but faith will prevail.Faith conquers enemies!Faith will not fail!

"Try to make at least one person happy every day.If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought.Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness thatyou would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!"

With best wishes :-

Susheel Goel.

-------------

Dear Sadhakas,Hare Krishna. We wish you all a very happy and healthyNew Year. Prasad.A.Iragavarapu,M.D and family.

----------

ALL DEAR SADHAKASAFFECTIONS,LOVE FOR BEINGS,PEACE AND PROSPERITY ARE THE TREASURES WHICH ARECHERISHED FOR ALL FOR THE HAPPY NEW YEARREGARDS NPANDA-------------------------

I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better" ~G.C. Lichtenberg

Dear Friends,

First know about Thalassemia, later marriage and children.

Happy New year

With Regards

Dr J.S. Arora

--------------------

WISH YOU A

HAPPY PROSPEROUS

NEW YEAR & SANKRANTRI.

P.Narsing Rao,

------

wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year

May the year ahead be as colorful as the flowers

Ajay

----------

Dear AllWishing you all a very happy, safe, healthy, prosperous and spiritually rewarding New Year 2010.RegardsH.K. SudhakaraVice PresidentArya Samaj Fort----

Dear Friend,Iwish you a very Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, Prosperous and Colorful 2010.Please drop me your contactnumber, we can share a few minutes in the new year!Thanks and best regards,NarasimhaSatyameva Jayathe! Satyam DharmaH!

------------------------------

Wish You All A Happy New Year-- Dr.Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,Ph.D---------

Wish you all the same.

Prasanna-

LET US REMEMBER THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND AFFECTION WHICH WERE GIVEN BY LORD JESUS CHRISTAND SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

S S BHATT

THE PRAYER : THIS MOMENT NOW IS THE NEW YEAR ! Celebrate the Moment !! A Prayer, The prayer Rises in the heart

It's own Self ! And Krishna's flute resounds in Eternity As the soundless sound of OM

This Moment Now, when, The Dawning of the new Day Is also the dawning of the Year New

Prays for the Self That is all beings Prays that Wakefulness flowers in the self

Krishna Jai Krishna

AUM

narinder bhandari

---------------

My Dear All Sadhaks,

Regards,

My friend Jagwant says

Problem is

We dont know "Who AM I"

What is Christmas? What is Janmashtami ? Where ever I see there IS you and you only."

Chandra Prakash

---

Mr. A. H. Dalal thanks for sending him X'Mas & New Year's Greetings and in return he reciprocates

the same to you.

----------------

Truly yours

------------

------------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Vineet Sarvottam

Season's Greetings and Happy New year 2010. Merry Christmas If we are not part of the solution ;

regards,

jagwant

Dear All,

thanks

happy new year

kothari

--------

---------

Wish you

A Merry Xmas

&

A Bright 2010

Do pray for us.

Warmly

Gis, Dino, Enid & Denis

------

Shree Hari

Dear all Ram Ram!

AND

Merry Christmas!

Rajiv Narula

-----------------------

Truly yours

Shankerprasad S Bhatt

|| Jai Shree Krishna ||

May your New Year be auspicious

May every moment of your New Year be properly utilized

May all good times be filled with your generosity

May you serve all those that are close to you and attain success

May you shine like gold during bad times

May you become free of wants, free of mine-ness and free of desires

and attain success

During bad times may you understand these to be God's will and that

He will very quickly accept you....

May you serve the world and Narayana without desiring anything for yourself, attain the love of the Lord - Shree Hari

Whoever you meet during the new year

may you understand them to be the Absolute manifestation of the Lord Himself

and serve them, as prescribed by the scriptures and as per your abilities

May there be sweetness in your speech and

may your heart be soaked within and without with love

May you attain the pleasure and favor of Prabhu (Lord)

Yours Ramesh das

--------------------------------

From the darkness of the solstice, may a new dawn rise in our hearts,That we may spread joy and love were ever we go, whatever we do.May divine love be upon you all,and all of humanity!Amen.Mike.-

Dear All,

Life is a dance and we are dancers...

Form play---a time bound experience in the field of eternity...

Years come and go...Like the waves on the surface of ocean

Just welcome another year--2010

What is so great about this year?

Every moment of it has enveloped eternity in it...

Accept every moment AS IT IS

And enjoy the nectar of bliss

whishing All a wonderful year.

With lots of Love,

A sadhikaSadhna Karigar

--

To Who

What should I say

All already know

that

You know everything

There is nothing hidden from you

To you too there is nothing

that I am capable of conveying

any

Explaination / Understanding !

Vineet

Sarvottam

-----

Shree Hari Ram Ram

A new beginning.... a reminder as Swamiji says -

Gas tank is becoming empty quickly...

One does not know that they miss something

until it is already gone.....

The time is flying by quickly... reminders all around us...2010

Let us become alert! Let us become cautious!

Let us be sincere and committed

NOW and forever

by His Grace and His grace alone

Meera Das

Ram Ram

--------------

TO ALL OF US- SAID SRI KRISHNA

THE PAST WENT PERFECTLY PAST WENT PERFECTLY

THE PRESENT IS GOING WITH PERFECTION

SO WILL BE PERFECTED- TO MAINTAIN DHARMA

Jay Sri Krishna

Dear Geeta Sadhakas, Namaskar,Happy New Year to all of you. Ihave composed a poem, bringing out the scientific concept of a New Year...from which,I derived the concept of a New YearMoment. For starting anything new, you need not wait for a New Year's Day, you can start it at any moment....Every Moment is auspicious....Gee Waman.

A New Year Moment

Every Calender has A New Year Day

Hence, there are several New Year Days in one year.

What is then A New Year Day?

It is a day

on the previous day of which.

The Earth completes its

Full revolution around the Sun That is it

A complete revolution around the Sun.

Everyday thenThe Earth completes one revolution, At some point on the revolution path,

The Next Day thenIs A New Year Day

Oh yes, all the 365 days are then

New Year Days

Why Days? Every Moment, the Earth is completing,

A revolution around the Sun At some point, on the revolution path..

Oh yes, Every Moment is then A New Year Moment

Why wait then, for A New Year Day?

Start something new anytime of the Day

Because every moment is

A New Year Moment.

Gee Waman

--------------------

Thank you very much for New Year good wishes and ideas for service to Humanity.

I heartily reciprocate the good wishes & thoughts. You are doing commendable job in

Imparting spiritual thoughts of Gita to your admirers. May you attain still greater heights

In the New Year.

Yours,

Kamleshwar Nath

-----------------------

A Very Happy, peaceful, inwardlooking, prosperous New Year.... Years....

It is a wonderful world.....we have come here to enjoy....that we must do......with a larger goal of seeing everyone happy....

Do see the film "3-Idiots" .....It is a beautiful film - perhaps the first Indian wisdom based film...for the youth....and for all...

Best Regards

Sushil Anita Jain----

Happiness deep down within. Serenity with each sunrise. Success in each facet of your life. Family beside you. Close and caring friends. Health, inside you. Love that never ends.

Special memories of all the yesterdays. A bright today with much to be thankful for. A path that leads to beautiful tomorrows. Dreams that do their best to come true. Appreciation of all the wonderful things about you.

Wishing you lots of Happiness, Success, Love n Good health

Warm Regards...

Veena Maa & Ashok Gupta

------

New year start from Chaitra Shukla Pratipada

The first Holy festival which marks the beginning of the New Year, new month and new day for the Bharatiya falls on Chaitra Shukla Pratipada. It is known as Gudhipadwa (in Maharastra), Ugadi (in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh). [in other parts of country it is celebrated as Nau Ro (in Kash­mir), Baisakhi (in Punjab), Cheti Chand (by Sindhis), Naba Barsha (in W.Bengal), Goru Bihu (in Assam), Puthandu (in Tamil Nadu), Vishu (in Ker­ala)] On this very day, Deity Brahma cre ated the Universe. Therefore for Hin­dus, this day carries special importance. The day is celebrated with an auspi­cious bath, followed by decorating the doorway with a `toran (a garland of flowers)', performing ritualistic worship and hoisting the Dhwaj or Gudhi.

I am proud to be Bhartiya and Proud to Celebrate Bhartiya Festivals First.

Avadhesh Didwania

------------------

Mr. A. H. Dalal thanks for your Greetings and in return he reciprocates the same to you.

---

Thanks you for your greetings which I reciprocate whole heartedly.

Happy New Year 2010. As a New year comes in, we hope it brings greater cheer to you and your loved ones.

Bhushan Punani

BWC

------

Dear Truth Seekers!Merry Xmas and A very very Happy New Year to all of us!If we can find Christ and Krishna within us we will find them all around us! We will find "them" as Love, Peace, Compassion, Bliss!One Gujarati Poet has said:"Jyan Jyan Nazar mari pade, Yaadi bhari tyan aapni".....!Wherever my eyes fall, I am reminded of YOU only, my God!Namaskar...........Pratap Bhatt----------

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

My wishes for you, great start for Jan,Love for Feb, peace for March,No worries for April, fun for May,Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec.

FAITH

Faith is a substance!It isn't a dream.Faith is the evidenceof things which aren't seen.Faith is reality!Faith opens widethe door to the hopesthat are burning inside.Faith moves the mountainswhich stand in the way.Faith is the answerto each prayer we pray.Faith is the shieldwe use in the fight.It's faith that we walk byrather than sight.Faith will be tested,but faith will prevail.Faith conquers enemies!Faith will not fail!

"Try to make at least one person happy every day.If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought.Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness thatyou would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!"

Susheel Goel.

-------------

Dear Sadhakas,Hare Krishna. We wish you all a very happy and healthyNew Year. Prasad.A.Iragavarapu,M.D and family.

----------

ALL DEAR SADHAKASAFFECTIONS,LOVE FOR BEINGS,PEACE AND PROSPERITY ARE THE TREASURES WHICH ARECHERISHED FOR ALL FOR THE HAPPY NEW YEARREGARDS NPANDA-------------------------

I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better" ~G.C. Lichtenberg

Dear Friends,

Happy New year

With Regards

Dr J.S. Arora

--------------------

WISH YOU A

HAPPY PROSPEROUS

NEW YEAR & SANKRANTRI.

P.Narsing Rao,

------

Ajay

----------

Dear AllWishing you all a very happy, safe, healthy, prosperous and spiritually rewarding New Year 2010.RegardsH.K. SudhakaraVice PresidentArya Samaj Fort----

Dear Friend,Iwish you a very Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, Prosperous and Colorful 2010.Please drop me your contactnumber, we can share a few minutes in the new year!Thanks and best regards,NarasimhaSatyameva Jayathe! Satyam DharmaH!

Wish you all the same.

Prasanna-

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

S S BHATT

THE PRAYER : THIS MOMENT NOW IS THE NEW YEAR ! Celebrate the Moment !! A Prayer, The prayer Rises in the heart

Krishna Jai Krishna

AUM

narinder bhandari

---------------

My Dear All Sadhaks,

Regards,

My friend Jagwant says

Problem is

We dont know "Who AM I"

Chandra Prakash

---

the same to you.

----------------

Truly yours

------------

------------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Vineet Sarvottam

regards,

jagwant

Dear All,

thanks

happy new year

kothari

--------

---------

Wish you

A Merry Xmas

&

A Bright 2010

Do pray for us.

Warmly

Gis, Dino, Enid & Denis

------

Shree Hari

Dear all Ram Ram!

AND

Merry Christmas!

Rajiv Narula

-----------------------

Truly yours

Shankerprasad S Bhatt

Let resolve to increase our awareness on the limited beliefs, principles of life, larger vision of life......and this awareness share with others.....

to increase joy and happiness in the world......

It is a wonderful world and we are all here to enjoy....to learn with its ups and downs....

There is abundance of everything here......for everyone......we must have this trust all the time.

our happiness is the most important thing here and we must not loose it at any cost.

It is all so simple. Let us keep it simple.......It is about love.......

It is all about our order......whatever we order, nature starts working on it immediately.....

we have to have the trust and patient to let the nature complete our order (s).......

best wishes to all.......

Sushil Jain

HARE KRISHNA!!!

WISH VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY

may you all blessed by KRISHNA and he love you always

this forum help me a lot today i am able to stand in my own otherwise i am lost somewhere but i want to thank everybody here!!!

every one who is related to this forum is equal to KRISHNA for me

thank you so much

and yes"" i shall never be careless again""" Vyas N B ji

THANKS A LOT

WISH YOU A VERY BEAUTIFUL, SPIRITUAL NEW YEAR

ENJOY SINGLE MOMENT WITH KRISHNA!!!

shikha ujjwal

Wish all our friends & families a healthy & happy new year 2010. Regards. V.Balambal------------------

Respectfully Wish you all A Happy 2010! On the occasion of New Year, let this thought be our guiding light -- I quote those lines from the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, used in the end credits of Matrix Revolutions:- "Asatoma Sadagamaya Tamasoma Jyotrigamaya Mrituryma AmritagamayaLead us from Untruth to Truth (From Non-Being to Being)... Lead us from Darkness to Light... Lead us from Death to Immortality..." Do pray for us

Denis Khan

Dear All

My new year wish for you, is not a simple oneFor I wish you hope and joy and peaceDays filled with warmth and sunI wish you love and friendship tooThroughout the coming yearLots of laughter and happinessTo fill your world with cheer

May you count your blessings, one by oneAnd when totaled by the lotMay you find all you've been givenTo be more than what you sought

May your journeys be short, your burdens lightMay your spirit never grow oldMay all your clouds have silver liningsAnd your rainbows pots of gold

I wish this all and so much moreMay all your dreams come trueWish you all a happy and prosperous 2010

Dolly Sunny-

Dear Brothers and Sisters,As another year concludes and starts to make way for the next,in the eternal cycle of time, Here's praying and wishing that we are allblessed with wisdom to understand the will go God and the courageand strength to implement it in our LivesHere's some inspiration for the same ..The Positive SideWith every ending comes also a new beginning.With every disappointment comes a new opportunity for success.With every mistake comes a new and valuable lesson to be learned.With every setback comes a new position from which to move forward.With every frustration comes the energyto move to a higher level of achievement.With every challenge comes a new strategy for taking action.With every time of darkness comes the chance to makea real difference by shining your own special light.With every sadness comes a deeper appreciationfor the joys that life can hold.With every difficulty comes a new level of strength to be gained.With every loss comes an increased determination to win.Though life has many pitfalls and problems,there is a positive side to every one of them.Choose to see and live that positive reality,and no problem will be a problem for long.With best wishes to all of you for a bright, cheerful, peacefulprogressive and loving New year under the Grace of God

Yogesh S

---------------------

Hi,

A very happy New Year to all the sadhaks and their families.

With respectful regards

Atul Save-----

GREETINGS

Warm regards.

Yours sincerely,

Captain S.M.Divekar--------------------------

My RAM RAM to ALL Sadhaks

sabhi sadhko ko mera ramram sa.

kuldeep singh rathod

Hi,

Wish you a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2010

Raymond Saldanha

-------

Madam & Sir,

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year 2010.

Let this year be the year fulfilling all your desires.

Let many happy events, delayed and waiting, happen during this year.

Let smile enter into all faces reflecting eternal glee in life

----------

Happy New Year to all brothers & Sisters of the universe.

Festive season is usually time for resolutions; Why?

This is a phase when we all feel excited by the `changes for the better' we would like to see in our life. The list of goals, amongst others, relates to the need to improve our physical (fitness), moral / spiritual and social (relationships with family members and friends) levels. The list, instead of being kept alive in our thoughts often ends up a crumpled piece of paper in a dark corner.

Celebrating the passing of time with passion is also the unconscious celebration of the reduction of time from our life! The famous scientist, Albert Einstein justifies celebrations as a chance to look into the future with true assurance as living is a harmonious combination of the joy of life and work. The spirit of ambition pervades our very being and renders the day's work like a happy child at play.

Festive season is time when we resolve to seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, and act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart, to bear all things cheerfully; to do all things bravely; to await / look out occasions and hurry never; and to let grow our spirituality through the common. Our resolutions are always of good worth when they are within the scope of Dharma / virtuous living. No one resolve to be more selfish or wicked!

It is also time to strive for a more equitable society as it is hard to ignore conflicts, poverty, hypocrisy and inequality around the world. It is even harder to see the wealthy bickering over what they should do to alleviate the sufferings of the less fortunate. As individuals, we have the capacity to help make our home, society, country and the whole world, a better place. Such hope is essential for us to act in ways that improve our lives and the lives of those around us. And the best gift we can give us is to resolve and get rid of a 'vikaar' (bad habit/trait) in our life.

Our goals should be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time bound.' Let us have fun in implementing our goals, and celebrate each and every time we achieve one of them! We shall then look towards achieving another goal and life would be full of joy and celebrations, instead of a one-time / festive season celebrations.

We live day-in day out in rooms of light and shadow, feeling a joyous breeze tangled with sorrow. Treading up to the silver lining of the cloud at the threshold of the calendar requires from us to be especially good first to ourselves and then to others, which implies stringent control of (i) the ingredients in our food and drink should be satvic, and (ii) expenditure.

We should dare to rise up from the ashes of the past as a better being than we were yesterday. We would transform ourselves into change factors only after shaking off the self-limiting assumption that we are victims of circumstances and see beyond. The prospect of `living the life we imagine' is well within reach -- if only we will seize the moment!

The dawn of New Year augurs optimism: fresh possibilities where even the problems the ending contains the seeds of opportunity. Looking ahead, in a time of great strife, there may be no better way to heal the world -- and live your dreams with high hopes. May we all cease to be dwipada (bipeds) living only for artha (the pursuit of mundane wealth) and kama (deriving pleasure from those mundane wealth)and progress to chatushpada (quadrupeds) living the Vedic way of life, treading the four-fold path of (i) Dharma (lead a virtuous life), (ii) Artha (the pursuit of mundane and spiritual treasures), (iii) Kama (derive benefit from mundane and spiritual wealth while leading a virtuous life) and (iv) Moksha (attain salvation, i.e. liberation from the cycle of birth and death.)

Happy New Year & a joyful Makar Sankranti.

Regards

Arya Pathik Vaanprasth

Girish C Khosla

------------------------

DEAR ALL,

We normally go by celebrating our own newyears but still due to constraints and geological change of world order give more importance to British calendars.

Hence we have been pushed to take this opportunity to wish each other in the same line I am also taking this chance to wish all of you a very happy and prosperous English new year 2010.

MAY THE SUPREME UNIVERSAL GOD provide with all needs to the extent required by each one of us

As I plan to bring back one of an ancient tradition of LIGHTING DEEPAMS exclusivly in temples and homes,

it remains my sincere request/appeal to one and all of you to please explore the Possibilty of taking/raising this awareness to all.

With warmest respectful regards

Ever in services of Lord SHIVA

SIVAAYANAMA

Wish You and Your Family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010.

VIJAY TIWARI

--------

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the Season's Greetings. We reciprocate with sincere Greetings and warm regards for a Very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Spiritual New Year,

Yours sincerely,

V.P.Bhatia

AATHREYA - A COME BACK LEST I AM FORGOTTEN

It is only in November.........................That I remember

That I was Seventy Five ................No need to look back

Not to think about me...................But to remember them

Friends and family .....................Past has been good to me

No qualms about what is to come.......................I have nothing to regret

Neither any need to apologize to some.................Take everyday in its stride

Live from day to day , from time to time.................I take it as a Divine Gift

No need to be sorry ,....................About what might have been

but try to be happy...............And not to worry What might happen

I am certain..............That Sun will rise in the east

As I get up after a peaceful night...........Enjoy the Sun shine while it will last

Knowing full well that Sun will set in the west

For this day what was I am happy to accept.........Then came December twenty first

Sun stood still at winter solstice .......As I looked at the shortest day

And the longest night.......Then the Sun began His northern Sojourn

Me Krishna am busy with chores all my own........

Aware that day is gaining in duration......Nights are getting shorter by seconds

Looked around me in every direction...........Happy to be alive , content with satisfaction

Wishing all a peaceful holiday season ......

World over people celebrating birth of Mary's Son

Then it is the end of 2009 a year of tumult and unrest

Comes December thirty first Partially hiding it's face is The Moon

Behind ( Kethu ) the descending lunar node.......

Partial Lunar Eclipse as the event is known

While in Sagittarius is The Sun

Soon will be on His way to Capricorn

Sacred days for every (Hindu) Sanaathan

I bid good bye to 2009 for what it has been

Welcome to 2010 , what will it bring soon to be known

Kali Yug Five thousand one hundred eleven

This is AATHREYA of Ramaraju family one

So It is written by Bala Krishna Murthy

Wishing all happiness . health and longevity

Joyfulness , thoughtfulness , reasonableness

Peace and Prosperity , Solidarity and Spirituality

All Humans A Single Family , Be Friendly

A World without Boundary

EKAM SATH = Supreme Reality Is ONE

And I am sure that So it Will be Done

From North To South ................... From East To West

For me who dwells In USA for some time

as well as in India for part time

aathreya- dr.bala krishna murthy ramaraju

===================================

|| Jai Shree Krishna ||

and attain success

May you serve the world and Narayana without desiring anything for yourself, attain the love of the Lord - Shree Hari

Yours Ramesh das

From the darkness of the solstice, may a new dawn rise in our hearts,That we may spread joy and love were ever we go, whatever we do.May divine love be upon you all,and all of humanity!Amen.Mike.-

Dear All,

With lots of Love,

A sadhikaSadhna Karigar

--

To Who

What should I say

All already know

that

You know everything

any

Vineet

Sarvottam

-----

Shree Hari Ram Ram

NOW and forever

Meera Das

Ram Ram

--------------

Jay Sri Krishna

Dear Geeta Sadhakas, Namaskar,Happy New Year to all of you. Ihave composed a poem, bringing out the scientific concept of a New Year...from which,I derived the concept of a New YearMoment. For starting anything new, you need not wait for a New Year's Day, you can start it at any moment....Every Moment is auspicious....Gee Waman.

A New Year Moment

It is a day

The Earth completes its

Everyday thenThe Earth completes one revolution, At some point on the revolution path,

New Year Days

Because every moment is

A New Year Moment.

Gee Waman

--------------------

I heartily reciprocate the good wishes & thoughts. You are doing commendable job in

Imparting spiritual thoughts of Gita to your admirers. May you attain still greater heights

In the New Year.

Yours,

Kamleshwar Nath

-----------------------

It is a wonderful world.....we have come here to enjoy....that we must do......with a larger goal of seeing everyone happy....

Do see the film "3-Idiots" .....It is a beautiful film - perhaps the first Indian wisdom based film...for the youth....and for all...

Best Regards

Sushil Anita Jain----

Happiness deep down within. Serenity with each sunrise. Success in each facet of your life. Family beside you. Close and caring friends. Health, inside you. Love that never ends.

Special memories of all the yesterdays. A bright today with much to be thankful for. A path that leads to beautiful tomorrows. Dreams that do their best to come true. Appreciation of all the wonderful things about you.

Warm Regards...

Veena Maa

&

Ashok Gupta

------

The first Holy festival which marks the beginning of the New Year, new month and new day for the Bharatiya falls on Chaitra Shukla Pratipada. It is known as Gudhipadwa (in Maharastra), Ugadi (in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh). [in other parts of country it is celebrated as Nau Ro (in Kash­mir), Baisakhi (in Punjab), Cheti Chand (by Sindhis), Naba Barsha (in W.Bengal), Goru Bihu (in Assam), Puthandu (in Tamil Nadu), Vishu (in Ker­ala)] On this very day, Deity Brahma cre ated the Universe. Therefore for Hin­dus, this day carries special importance. The day is celebrated with an auspi­cious bath, followed by decorating the doorway with a `toran (a garland of flowers)', performing ritualistic worship and hoisting the Dhwaj or Gudhi.

Avadhesh Didwania

------------------

Mr. A. H. Dalal thanks for your Greetings and in return he reciprocates the same to you.

---

Happy New Year 2010. As a New year comes in, we hope it brings greater cheer to you and your loved ones.

Bhushan Punani

BWC

------

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

FAITH

Susheel Goel.

-------------

----------

Dear Friends,

Happy New year

With Regards

Dr J.S. Arora

--------------------

WISH YOU A

HAPPY PROSPEROUS

NEW YEAR & SANKRANTRI.

P.Narsing Rao,

------

Ajay

----------

Wish you all the same.

Prasanna-

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

S S BHATT

Krishna Jai Krishna

AUM

narinder bhandari

---------------

My Dear All Sadhaks,

Regards,

My friend Jagwant says

Problem is

We dont know "Who AM I"

Chandra Prakash

---

the same to you.

----------------

Truly yours

------------

------------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Vineet Sarvottam

regards,

jagwant

Dear All,

thanks

happy new year

kothari

--------

---------

Wish you

A Merry Xmas

&

A Bright 2010

Do pray for us.

Warmly

Gis, Dino, Enid & Denis

------

Shree Hari

Dear all Ram Ram!

AND

Merry Christmas!

Rajiv Narula

-----------------------

Truly yours

Shankerprasad S Bhatt

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Let us celebrate everyday for the rest of this life as a New Year in worship and remembrance of our Beloved or whatever is our individual faith !

For now ... do not post any more New Year messages. Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

--------------------------

thank you also dear sadhaks for Ramjee who imparts such wonderful knowledge through Swamiramsukhdasjee, Thanks God for this breath, for Sarvottamjee and for Vyas N.B. who i feel i know personally by their insightful answers not that we are anyone but Gods only, but we are given this breath to praise BagwaanCatherine Anderson

THE NEW YEAR 2010........ YOUR GIFT , your GRACE

Beloved , This body beautiful was the Bliss of Being

A joy to mind, a flower , a flame, a flavour¦.

The flower withers, the flame dims, the flavour disappears

Nought remains, but vanity born of remembrance !

BUT

Today, born of yesterday, has brought fresh Blossoms

Subtler and more meaningful , and long lasting

Today's Blossoms will not wither

Today's flame will eternally glow

Today's Flavour will permeate the being forever

because

He , who is all yesterdays , all morrows,

And the Eternal Today, between the morrow and yesterday ...

He smiles on the seekers of Joy on the Sacred Path

The One word, Lord, that is all words, all knowing

That word

The word of words…

Grace, your Gift !

Your giving of the Gift this Moment Now,

And, Your Acceptance too ......

Acceptance of the Gift !

Your GRACE ! !

AUM

narinder bhandari

Dear All ,

Wish U all A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year .

I pray to the almighty that he brings joy and peace into everyone of our lives . let there be no wants or demands unfulfilled . let krishna be part of our lives and our thoughts pure , with genuine love for the needy around us . let the grace of the lord permeate our lives and make us all contented and happy souls .

regards ,

sadhak jeya gopal --------------

Dear Sir, Sadar Namaskar. I am very much delighted to receive your Greetings of Calender Year -2010. May Lord Jagannath bring hapiness, prosperity, peace & fame to you, your family members, friends & relatives as well as colleagues in this year.

Thanking you, Yours, Jual Oram,(Former Union Minister)

-----------------

Thank you very much & Wishing you very Happy New Year - 2010Jeyanthi

-- Thanks and Regards,Jeyanthi Rajesh-------------------

Let resolve to increase our awareness on the limited beliefs, principles of life, larger vision of life......and this awareness share with others.....

to increase joy and happiness in the world......

It is a wonderful world and we are all here to enjoy....to learn with its ups and downs....

There is abundance of everything here......for everyone......we must have this trust all the time.

our happiness is the most important thing here and we must not loose it at any cost.

It is all so simple. Let us keep it simple.......It is about love.......

It is all about our order......whatever we order, nature starts working on it immediately.....

we have to have the trust and patient to let the nature complete our order (s).......

best wishes to all.......

Sushil Jain

HARE KRISHNA!!!

WISH VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY

may you all blessed by KRISHNA and he love you always

this forum help me a lot today i am able to stand in my own otherwise i am lost somewhere but i want to thank everybody here!!!

every one who is related to this forum is equal to KRISHNA for me

thank you so much

and yes"" i shall never be careless again""" Vyas N B ji

THANKS A LOT

WISH YOU A VERY BEAUTIFUL, SPIRITUAL NEW YEAR

ENJOY SINGLE MOMENT WITH KRISHNA!!!

shikha ujjwal

Wish all our friends & families a healthy & happy new year 2010. Regards. V.Balambal------------------

Respectfully Wish you all A Happy 2010! On the occasion of New Year, let this thought be our guiding light -- I quote those lines from the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, used in the end credits of Matrix Revolutions:- "Asatoma Sadagamaya Tamasoma Jyotrigamaya Mrituryma AmritagamayaLead us from Untruth to Truth (From Non-Being to Being)... Lead us from Darkness to Light... Lead us from Death to Immortality..." Do pray for us

Denis Khan

Dear All

My new year wish for you, is not a simple oneFor I wish you hope and joy and peaceDays filled with warmth and sunI wish you love and friendship tooThroughout the coming yearLots of laughter and happinessTo fill your world with cheer

May you count your blessings, one by oneAnd when totaled by the lotMay you find all you've been givenTo be more than what you sought

May your journeys be short, your burdens lightMay your spirit never grow oldMay all your clouds have silver liningsAnd your rainbows pots of gold

I wish this all and so much moreMay all your dreams come trueWish you all a happy and prosperous 2010

Dolly Sunny-

Dear Brothers and Sisters,As another year concludes and starts to make way for the next,in the eternal cycle of time, Here's praying and wishing that we are allblessed with wisdom to understand the will go God and the courageand strength to implement it in our LivesHere's some inspiration for the same ..The Positive SideWith every ending comes also a new beginning.With every disappointment comes a new opportunity for success.With every mistake comes a new and valuable lesson to be learned.With every setback comes a new position from which to move forward.With every frustration comes the energyto move to a higher level of achievement.With every challenge comes a new strategy for taking action.With every time of darkness comes the chance to makea real difference by shining your own special light.With every sadness comes a deeper appreciationfor the joys that life can hold.With every difficulty comes a new level of strength to be gained.With every loss comes an increased determination to win.Though life has many pitfalls and problems,there is a positive side to every one of them.Choose to see and live that positive reality,and no problem will be a problem for long.With best wishes to all of you for a bright, cheerful, peacefulprogressive and loving New year under the Grace of God

Yogesh S

---------------------

Hi,

A very happy New Year to all the sadhaks and their families.

With respectful regards

Atul Save-----

GREETINGS

Warm regards.

Yours sincerely,

Captain S.M.Divekar--------------------------

My RAM RAM to ALL Sadhaks

sabhi sadhko ko mera ramram sa.

kuldeep singh rathod

Hi,

Wish you a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2010

Raymond Saldanha ------- Madam & Sir,

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year 2010.

Let this year be the year fulfilling all your desires.

Let many happy events, delayed and waiting, happen during this year.

Let smile enter into all faces reflecting eternal glee in life

----------

Happy New Year to all brothers & Sisters of the universe.

Festive season is usually time for resolutions; Why?

This is a phase when we all feel excited by the `changes for the better' we would like to see in our life. The list of goals, amongst others, relates to the need to improve our physical (fitness), moral / spiritual and social (relationships with family members and friends) levels. The list, instead of being kept alive in our thoughts often ends up a crumpled piece of paper in a dark corner.

Celebrating the passing of time with passion is also the unconscious celebration of the reduction of time from our life! The famous scientist, Albert Einstein justifies celebrations as a chance to look into the future with true assurance as living is a harmonious combination of the joy of life and work. The spirit of ambition pervades our very being and renders the day's work like a happy child at play.

Festive season is time when we resolve to seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, and act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart, to bear all things cheerfully; to do all things bravely; to await / look out occasions and hurry never; and to let grow our spirituality through the common. Our resolutions are always of good worth when they are within the scope of Dharma / virtuous living. No one resolve to be more selfish or wicked!

It is also time to strive for a more equitable society as it is hard to ignore conflicts, poverty, hypocrisy and inequality around the world. It is even harder to see the wealthy bickering over what they should do to alleviate the sufferings of the less fortunate. As individuals, we have the capacity to help make our home, society, country and the whole world, a better place. Such hope is essential for us to act in ways that improve our lives and the lives of those around us. And the best gift we can give us is to resolve and get rid of a 'vikaar' (bad habit/trait) in our life.

Our goals should be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time bound.' Let us have fun in implementing our goals, and celebrate each and every time we achieve one of them! We shall then look towards achieving another goal and life would be full of joy and celebrations, instead of a one-time / festive season celebrations.

We live day-in day out in rooms of light and shadow, feeling a joyous breeze tangled with sorrow. Treading up to the silver lining of the cloud at the threshold of the calendar requires from us to be especially good first to ourselves and then to others, which implies stringent control of (i) the ingredients in our food and drink should be satvic, and (ii) expenditure.

We should dare to rise up from the ashes of the past as a better being than we were yesterday. We would transform ourselves into change factors only after shaking off the self-limiting assumption that we are victims of circumstances and see beyond. The prospect of `living the life we imagine' is well within reach -- if only we will seize the moment!

The dawn of New Year augurs optimism: fresh possibilities where even the problems the ending contains the seeds of opportunity. Looking ahead, in a time of great strife, there may be no better way to heal the world -- and live your dreams with high hopes. May we all cease to be dwipada (bipeds) living only for artha (the pursuit of mundane wealth) and kama (deriving pleasure from those mundane wealth)and progress to chatushpada (quadrupeds) living the Vedic way of life, treading the four-fold path of (i) Dharma (lead a virtuous life), (ii) Artha (the pursuit of mundane and spiritual treasures), (iii) Kama (derive benefit from mundane and spiritual wealth while leading a virtuous life) and (iv) Moksha (attain salvation, i.e. liberation from the cycle of birth and death.)

Happy New Year & a joyful Makar Sankranti.

Regards

Arya Pathik Vaanprasth

Girish C Khosla

------------------------

DEAR ALL,

We normally go by celebrating our own newyears but still due to constraints and geological change of world order give more importance to British calendars.

Hence we have been pushed to take this opportunity to wish each other in the same line I am also taking this chance to wish all of you a very happy and prosperous English new year 2010.

MAY THE SUPREME UNIVERSAL GOD provide with all needs to the extent required by each one of us

As I plan to bring back one of an ancient tradition of LIGHTING DEEPAMS exclusivly in temples and homes,

it remains my sincere request/appeal to one and all of you to please explore the Possibilty of taking/raising this awareness to all.

With warmest respectful regards

Ever in services of Lord SHIVA

SIVAAYANAMA

Wish You and Your Family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010.

VIJAY TIWARI

--------

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the Season's Greetings. We reciprocate with sincere Greetings and warm regards for a Very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Spiritual New Year,

Yours sincerely,

V.P.Bhatia

AATHREYA - A COME BACK LEST I AM FORGOTTEN

It is only in November.........................That I remember

That I was Seventy Five ................No need to look back

Not to think about me...................But to remember them

Friends and family .....................Past has been good to me

No qualms about what is to come.......................I have nothing to regret

Neither any need to apologize to some.................Take everyday in its stride

Live from day to day , from time to time.................I take it as a Divine Gift

No need to be sorry ,....................About what might have been

but try to be happy...............And not to worry What might happen

I am certain..............That Sun will rise in the east

As I get up after a peaceful night...........Enjoy the Sun shine while it will last

Knowing full well that Sun will set in the west

For this day what was I am happy to accept.........Then came December twenty first

Sun stood still at winter solstice .......As I looked at the shortest day

And the longest night.......Then the Sun began His northern Sojourn

Me Krishna am busy with chores all my own........

Aware that day is gaining in duration......Nights are getting shorter by seconds

Looked around me in every direction...........Happy to be alive , content with satisfaction

Wishing all a peaceful holiday season ......

World over people celebrating birth of Mary's Son

Then it is the end of 2009 a year of tumult and unrest

Comes December thirty first Partially hiding it's face is The Moon

Behind ( Kethu ) the descending lunar node.......

Partial Lunar Eclipse as the event is known

While in Sagittarius is The Sun

Soon will be on His way to Capricorn

Sacred days for every (Hindu) Sanaathan

I bid good bye to 2009 for what it has been

Welcome to 2010 , what will it bring soon to be known

Kali Yug Five thousand one hundred eleven

This is AATHREYA of Ramaraju family one

So It is written by Bala Krishna Murthy

Wishing all happiness . health and longevity

Joyfulness , thoughtfulness , reasonableness

Peace and Prosperity , Solidarity and Spirituality

All Humans A Single Family , Be Friendly

A World without Boundary

EKAM SATH = Supreme Reality Is ONE

And I am sure that So it Will be Done

From North To South ................... From East To West

For me who dwells In USA for some time

as well as in India for part time

aathreya- dr.bala krishna murthy ramaraju

===================================

|| Jai Shree Krishna ||

and attain success

Yours Ramesh das

Dear All,

With lots of Love,

A sadhikaSadhna Karigar

--

To Who

What should I say

All already know

that

You know everything

any

Vineet

Sarvottam

-----

Shree Hari Ram Ram

NOW and forever

Meera Das

Ram Ram

--------------

Jay Sri Krishna

A New Year Moment

It is a day

The Earth completes its

New Year Days

Because every moment is

A New Year Moment.

Gee Waman

--------------------

In the New Year.

Yours,

Kamleshwar Nath

-----------------------

Best Regards

Sushil Anita Jain----

Warm Regards...

Veena Maa

& Ashok Gupta

------

Avadhesh Didwania

------------------

---

Bhushan Punani

BWC

------

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

FAITH

Susheel Goel.

-------------

----------

Dear Friends,

Happy New year

With Regards

Dr J.S. Arora

--------------------

WISH YOU A

HAPPY PROSPEROUS

NEW YEAR & SANKRANTRI.

P.Narsing Rao,

------

Ajay

----------

Wish you all the same.

Prasanna-

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

S S BHATT

Krishna Jai Krishna

AUM

narinder bhandari

---------------

My Dear All Sadhaks,

Regards,

My friend Jagwant says

Problem is

We dont know "Who AM I"

Chandra Prakash

---

the same to you.

----------------

Truly yours

------------

------------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Vineet Sarvottam

regards,

jagwant

Dear All,

thanks

happy new year

kothari

--------

---------

Wish you

A Merry Xmas

&

A Bright 2010

Do pray for us.

Warmly

Gis, Dino, Enid & Denis

------

Shree Hari

Dear all Ram Ram!

AND

Merry Christmas!

Rajiv Narula

-----------------------

Truly yours

Shankerprasad S Bhatt