IndiaDivine.org

On Natural State, Repose, Sahaj Avasthaa, Karan Nirpeksh Sadhan - please share

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Sadhaks, In that "Natural State" (Sahaj Avasthaa, karan nirpeksh), actionless state, repose, equanimity in mind, understand that you are established in Paramatma. Please share your insights, being BRIEF, RELEVANT AND RESPECTFUL.

Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

Please read a few SADHAKA postings from daily message on this topic ----

God Realization is Beyond Any Action

sadhaka/message/1934

Essence and Existence are Not Dependent on Instruments

sadhaka/message/1087

What Is Silence?

sadhaka/message/1236

Realisation Is Without Instruments

sadhaka/message/1235

Please read prior GITA TALK DISCUSSION on this topic ---

Effortless Attainment - Discipline of Actionlessness - (Karana Nirpeksh saadhan)/message/1541

Equanimity and How It Can Lead to Emancipation ?

/message/2380

------------------------------

-Shree Hari-Namaste!Interesting post, might be interesting to reflect on this. I was doing some restoration at a Brahma Kumaris center some years back , and sure enough every hour a five minute stop of silent repose. I often take time out when going about my daily business, not quite as often as I should I must confess. Also in the mornings after my asanas/chi kung I meditate for about 25 mins in the most gentle of pranayamas as a meditation, it so gentle it softens into a very still state.Om... Shanti...Mike Keenor

|| Shree Hari ||Ram Ram

3rd March 2010, WednesdayVikram Samvat 2066, Sri Krishna Samvaat 5235

Everything is Paramatma (God). Vasudeva Sarvam – All is Paramatma (God) is the principle message of the Gita. And Paramatma is in all. I has heard in childhood that even the eye of the needle is not without Paramatma. If you accept this point, it is truly very beneficial. There is one more point. It is an extra-ordinary point and it is very straight forward. It is deep. "Kriya" (activity) is in all of Nature (Prakriti), but from perspective of Divinity, the Essence "tattva" there is only actionless state "akriya" However many activities that are taking place, they are all happening in Nature. Even "Nirbeej samaadhi" is in Nature. But "sahaj avasthaa" is natural and innate "swabhaavik". Paramatma is actionless "akriya". Actions (kriya) and objects (padaarth) are all in Nature (Prakriti). But Essence (tattva) of Paramatma, Divinity is free from actions and objects. But for an aspirant (sadhak) all actions and objects are in Nature.

There is a very good spiritual discipline (sadhan). Not many have paid much attention to this discipline. Do not think, reflect, contemplate or ponder about anything at all, and you will be in a natural state of actionlessness. Be in this state for five seconds. By being so, there is immense gains. However much activity you are engaged in, it ultimately blends and merges into actionless state (akriya). At the end of every action there is "akriya" actionlessness. Whatever is being heard and understood, after listening to it for a while, become still (nischint) and silent. Remain established within, at which point all that you have heard is absorbed within.

When you remember the Gita chapters, recollect them without the help of the book, at bedtime, thereafter in your sleep you will experience the power of silence working. When you run for a long time and are completely exhausted and have no choice but to stop, then during that state of exhaustion, you begin to regain strength, just like while sleeping energy is renewed from within. New energy is produced in an actionless state "akriya", whereas in activity (kriya), the energy is exhausted. Therefore after short interval, stop and do nothng at all. Do not even think of God, nor anything else. Let there be no thoughts what so ever, no subtle desires / nor thought waves in the form of "Sphurnas". It is a natural state. By remaining in this state for short intervals, life will become purified and free of flaws. Remember that the beginning and end of all actions (kriya) is actionless (akriya) state. Let there be no resolves (Nisankalp) and no subtle desires (nispurnaa). Don't do anything at all. Be silent. Let there be no laziness. Let there be no sleepiness. Remain established in Paramatma. Is-ness is Paramatma. The world is being destroyed daily. In the silence, the spiritual practices grow, and in the spiritual practices, the silence grows. You will see a difference in 20 days to a month. Don't think about the gains. Simply do it for 5-7 seconds initially. You can do this for 30 seconds later on. Let there be no thoughts, neither of the world, nor of Paramatma. Let there be no anguish. This natural state is "Sahaj Avasthaa". This is victory over life. Mind becomes pure and equanimous. The state that is the same as Brahma, flawless and equanimous. Mind becomes pure and equanimous when you are established in Paramatma. Mind is at peace. There is no likes, dislikes, no elation or dejection. No thoughts whatsoever. When there is equanimity in the mind, understand that you are established in Paramatma.

From summary of discourse in hindi on Feb 26, 2000 at 5 am. by Swami Ramsukhdasji.

To gain clarification of doubt/issues send email to: For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.net

------