IndiaDivine.org

Beware of Credit card Banks - SCB etc.,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Friends,

This is one of the many incidents nowadays happening to many of us due to Credit card issuers in Bangalore.

One of my friend had a SCB card which he cancelled it by calling its Call centre.

He received a series of mails from the Bank informing him that his card is blocked and ask him to pay dues(Credit card fees-otexpenses).

Each successive bills had the dues increases- intrest added on intrest on intrest..

The mother of all , he got a letter saying that his name will be put in Red alert defaulters list and circulated to Bankers.

on further enquiries many persons in my company itself got like these.

Well friends,

Just ponder over about these Banks.

On a average we software Engineers get 2/3 calls from sales team of these banks-

Pestering us,troubling us,cajoling us,enticing us to buy their free card.

A gullible person or two hesitatingly or otherwise say yes and there starts their troubles.

I also know personally of one such friend who go in troubles with another foreign private bank.

its intresting to know that mostly these foreign Banks only-not PSU and Indian Pvt Banks do these kind of (and many more)very aggressive

tactics to boost their profits.ills of privitasation!!

Gone are the days when these banks hire Goons and rowdies to intimidate people.

Now they have devised modern techniques and sophisticated ways like these -like threatening them..

to destroy their credibility by threatening to circulate the names and all such Bull shit.

and in bangalore they have a soft and readymade target for these activities aimed at enrichening their Balance sheets.

There seems to be a pattern these days, target professionals of notch Software companies and some how milk money.

Its high time that we create an awareness among software community to avoid their calls.

Also it will be nice if some of us who get such calls instruct Front offices not to connect obvious Tele marketing calls..esp from

Credit Card companies who are a total nuisance whereever u go - shopping malls, ATMcentres.....

friends,if you have journalists or press people contacts please urge them to writeup or write articles about the operations of these Banks.

In my view the activities of these banks now pose a social threat to our individual liberty and privacy.