IndiaDivine.org

Srimadh Andavan's 70th Thirunakshathra mahothsavam in Seattle.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

VEdhAntha lakshmana muneendra krupAtthabOdhamThadpAdha yugmasaraseeruha brungha rAjamThraiyantha yugma kruthaboori parisramamthamSriranga lakshmana munim saranam prabhadyE

Srimadh Andavan's 70th Thirunakshathram was celebrated in a grand manner at Sri Krishnan and Srimath Jayashree Krishnan's gruham. We started around 10:00 am with Suprabatham, Thirupallandu, Thirupalliyezhuchi and Thiruppavai.During Aradhanam we recited Neerattam.During seva kalam we recited Kannin SiruthambuAmalanidhipiranChathuslokiBhojyasanam was performed to perumal and offering of fruits, dry fruits, thaligai followed by aatrumurai.After completion of Bhojyasanam Acharya Sambhavanai was performed in a grand manner in front of the assembled bhagavathas followed by recitation of thanians. I wish to Thank Sri Krishnan & Srimathi Jayashree Krishnan of SriRangam for graciouly volunteered to host the celebration at thier house. They are deciples of Azhagiyasingar.

Sri Srivathsan, Sri Srinvasan & Sri Seetharam Chintahmani of Bangalore for their guidance.

7 families were fortunate to participate in this celeberation. We felt like we were in our Ashramam.

A grand thadheeyaradhanam was arranged to mark the occasion. My hertiest thanks to Kokila Chintahmani, Malathi Srinivasan, Jayashree and her friends Priya, Nirmala, Subha, Radha for coordinating and made this occasion a grand success.

Since this is our first attempt at Seattle in a group, we would like to plan better and would like to recite more pasurams & Desika stotrams in coming years.

PS. Shyam, could you please send me the address so that I can send the Acharya Smbhavanai. Thanks,

Andavan Thiruvadi,

Padmasani Sowmia

Cheers,

Padmasani Sowmia

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger