IndiaDivine.org

Clarification reqd.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected members,

A couple of questions…

1. My grand father told me that earlier (some 40 years back) Sridevi and Bhoomadevi ThAyAr moolavar vigrahams used to adorn the sanctum sanctorum of Sri Ranganatha Perumal at Srirangam. Those vigrahams used to be at the holy Thiruvadi side of Perumal (like how we have at ThiruppuLingudi). He was able to recollect that once when he was in Srirangam (some 30 years back), the bhattar swamy made a sevai of those vigrahams near the place where Utsavar Namperumal used to reside (Ela paNNum idam - adjacent to thirumaNi-th-thooN). However, when we visited Srirangam for the past two or three times, adiyen was not fortunate to locate any ThAyAr vigrahams there in the main garbagraham. I request our learned Periyavaas from Srirangam to explain…..my grand father is very sure of this. Kindly forgive my question, if it seems to be trivial or inappropriate.

2. My grand mother listed a few questions as those which Yamadharman would ask once we are in that court for His trial. If we answer all of them as Yes, He would consider the soul as punyaathma (being a devotee of Sriman Narayana):

A. kaanchi vaasam purinjiyaa?

B. madhuranthakam maNNai midhichiyaa?

C. puli swargam pugunthiyaa? (Melukkote)

D. anju kuzhi mooNu vaasal paarthiyaa? (Srirangam)

E. thirumaNi-th-thooNai thazuviniyaa? (Srirangam)

Is there any additions to the list?

3. Where is the " ThirukkOLUr peNpillai ragasiyam " available in the net? I remember having read that article in Om Sakthi monthly magazine sometime back…however, missed to take a copy of it. Thanks.

dAsan,

Aravind