IndiaDivine.org

Seva Swamy's Tamil New year, Paarthiba Varusham Panchangam and Diary.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would like to inform the group members,that I am

making a short visit to USA between 16th and 30 of

April. This is coinciding with the forthcoming Tamil

New year,Paarthiba Varusham.Many of the readers are

aware of the usefulness of the famous Sri Seva Swamy's

Panchangam and Diary, which is a very valuable

possession for each household of our Desika

Sampradayam,in general and all Srivaishnavaites in particular.Many of you in USA

will be interested in

getting a copy of this book.I am planning to carry

some limited copies of this book,while travelling to

USA.I will be pleased to mail the same to those who

are interested in getting the same. I am planning to

use this opportunity to generate some small funds in

support of Sri Seva Swamy Foundation, which is doing

an yeomen service to Desika Sampradayam,in spreading

his works and teachings, all over the world.I am

thinking of collecting only US$5 for each copy of the

diary. The cost of the diary and postage within USA

may work out to US$ 2 and the balance of US$3 will be

remeitted to Sri Seva Swamy Foundation.

Those who are interested in particpating in this

appeal, may send an e mail reply to my email id

r_sv,with complte postal address and telephone number..For making the

payment, I will come

back to each one of them about the proposed secure

online payment system, by which we can reduce the

transaction cost.If any of you have better suggestion,

I welcome the same.By a copy of this,I request Sri

Ramanuja Mission members, Srirangasri and

Oppiliappan group members also to join in this

effort.If any of you are interested in Telugu version

of the same Diary,please let me know ,as this is also

being published at the same time.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

Guest guest

Dear Shri. Srinivasan Avl,

Anega Namaskarams,

I am residing in Mumbai and would like to have a copy of the book for my reading and knowledge. Kindly indicate me as to how much I need to pay for the same and if you can mail me the book. My address is as given below. I have given my office address as at present there is no one at home during the day hours.

Kindest regards.

Adiyen Dasan.

K Lakshmi Narasimhan

Membership Dept.

The Stock Exchange, Mumbai

PJ Towers, Dalal St., Fort,

Mumbai - 400 001

Cell : 98195 55370

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

I would like to inform the group members,that I ammaking a short visit to USA between 16th and 30 ofApril. This is coinciding with the forthcoming TamilNew year,Paarthiba Varusham.Many of the readers areaware of the usefulness of the famous Sri Seva Swamy'sPanchangam and Diary, which is a very valuablepossession for each household of our DesikaSampradayam,in general and all Srivaishnavaites in particular.Many of you in USA will be interested ingetting a copy of this book.I am planning to carrysome limited copies of this book,while travelling toUSA.I will be pleased to mail the same to those whoare interested in getting the same. I am planning touse this opportunity to generate some small funds insupport of Sri Seva Swamy Foundation, which is doingan yeomen service to Desika Sampradayam,in spreadinghis works and

teachings, all over the world.I amthinking of collecting only US$5 for each copy of thediary. The cost of the diary and postage within USAmay work out to US$ 2 and the balance of US$3 will beremeitted to Sri Seva Swamy Foundation.Those who are interested in particpating in thisappeal, may send an e mail reply to my email idr_sv,with complte postal address and telephone number..For making the payment, I will comeback to each one of them about the proposed secureonline payment system, by which we can reduce thetransaction cost.If any of you have better suggestion,I welcome the same.By a copy of this,I request SriRamanuja Mission members, Srirangasri andOppiliappan group members also to join in thiseffort.If any of you are interested in Telugu versionof the same Diary,please let me know ,as this is alsobeing published at the same time.Daasan,R.Srinivasan

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am glad to know about the publication of Panchangam suitable for US residents. I would like to know whether any such Panchangam or diary published to suit the persons residing in Australia. I shall be highly thankful if you give this information to me at yur erliest

Yours,

Dasan Ramamurthy Lakshminarasimhan Narasimhan <kln_1970 wrote:

Dear Shri. Srinivasan Avl,

Anega Namaskarams,

I am residing in Mumbai and would like to have a copy of the book for my reading and knowledge. Kindly indicate me as to how much I need to pay for the same and if you can mail me the book. My address is as given below. I have given my office address as at present there is no one at home during the day hours.

Kindest regards.

Adiyen Dasan.

K Lakshmi Narasimhan

Membership Dept.

The Stock Exchange, Mumbai

PJ Towers, Dalal St., Fort,

Mumbai - 400 001

Cell : 98195 55370

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

I would like to inform the group members,that I ammaking a short visit to USA between 16th and 30 ofApril. This is coinciding with the forthcoming TamilNew year,Paarthiba Varusham.Many of the readers areaware of the usefulness of the famous Sri Seva Swamy'sPanchangam and Diary, which is a very valuablepossession for each household of our DesikaSampradayam,in general and all Srivaishnavaites in particular.Many of you in USA will be interested ingetting a copy of this book.I am planning to carrysome limited copies of this book,while travelling toUSA.I will be pleased to mail the same to those whoare interested in getting the same. I am planning touse this opportunity to generate some small funds insupport of Sri Seva Swamy Foundation, which is doingan yeomen service to Desika Sampradayam,in spreadinghis works and

teachings, all over the world.I amthinking of collecting only US$5 for each copy of thediary. The cost of the diary and postage within USAmay work out to US$ 2 and the balance of US$3 will beremeitted to Sri Seva Swamy Foundation.Those who are interested in particpating in thisappeal, may send an e mail reply to my email idr_sv,with complte postal address and telephone number..For making the payment, I will comeback to each one of them about the proposed secureonline payment system, by which we can reduce thetransaction cost.If any of you have better suggestion,I welcome the same.By a copy of this,I request SriRamanuja Mission members, Srirangasri andOppiliappan group members also to join in thiseffort.If any of you are interested in Telugu versionof the same Diary,please let me know ,as this is alsobeing published at the same time.Daasan,R.Srinivasan

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals