IndiaDivine.org

FW: Sapthathi in Atlanta - Thanks.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Padmanabhan Raman [PRaman] Monday, June 13, 2005 2:54 PMSapthathi - Thanks.

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha,

Namo Narayana,

Dear Bhagavathas,

June 11th 2005, was really a memorable day for me, and probably for all others who participated in the Sapthathi Mahotsavam. On behalf of Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam, adiyen would like to extend sincere thanks to all bhagavathas for their support. Each and every one of you helped me in the conduct of the function. I realized this only as I started to type the names of all those that helped me in the conduct of the function and ended up with all the names in the email list.

I have uploaded some photos of the event for those who missed physical presence. Please mark your calendars during May/June time frame to celebrate Acharyan’s thirunakshatram in the same grand style every year.

Website – www.ofoto.com

User Id - padhuevent

Password - padhuevent.

I need to mention though that this was possible only because of Acharya anugraham and the blessings of my parents. I was really amazed to see appa and amma participate with same vigor from India, as every one physically present at Atlanta did. They were near the speakerphone for the entire 4 hours duration and participated with us. Parents are really special for every body, and I am no different. I want to extend my sincere namaskaram and special thanks to them for encouraging me in each and every aspect of my life.

Adiyen would like to apologize for any ‘apacharams’ and it is strictly due to my ignorance. Once again, Adiyen would like to thank you all and pray to Divya Dhampathis and all the Acharyas to shower their divine blessings to every one.

AzhwAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNamSrI PadmAvathI SamEtha Sri Srinivasa ParabrahmaNE Nama: dAsan, Padhu

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.