IndiaDivine.org

Today: Isavasya Upanishat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Friends, We will be continuing the discourses on ISAvAsya

Start Time: 9:00 p.m. EDT, 6:00 p.m. PDT Language: EnglishDial-in Number: 1-702-851-3330 (Las Vegas, Nevada)Participant Access Code: 726272#

Upanisat on this Thursday, Note THE dial in number and other details above. These discourses will deal with the bhAsyAs of: Sankaracharya, Ramanujacharya and Madhvacharya and will be rendered by Shri Krishna Kashyap, San Diego, CA. Subject for this class: 1. answer the question asked by Sri Keshava Das – is Advaita justified in ignoring the process to get to the goal completely stating that it is false???a. During the last class the answer given by me was not sufficient. I will explain this further.2. What is exactly sarira sariri bhava – I thought about this. Please read S.M. Srinivasa Chari – fundamentals of visistadvaita. Even though usually we assume that we know this, it is quite a deep concept. I like you to just try this out – try to explain to someone about this. You will see how difficult it is to present it accurately. I will just introduce here the concepts at an introductory level and leave the students to read this book for further details. Another book on this is P. N. Srinivasachari – philosophy of visistadvaita.3. Verse 6,7 summary of shankara bhasya, ramanuja bhasya and details from Madhva bhasya.4. Q & A…5. if time permits, we will go to verse 8 Shankara bhasya. Regards,Keshavan Kadambi(781) 643 2802 (H)

Krishna Kashyap

cell: 1-858-349-0938