IndiaDivine.org

ISAvAsya lectures in MP3 now available

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Friends,

The Isavasya upanisad lectures are available for download in MP3 form. If you want to store them as audio MP3, you can do so after downloading these data files.

=The files have been placed at

http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia/ebooks/upanisads/isavasya/

NOTE: these are amateur recording and not professional MP3s. Further, my knowledge is extremely limited. hope these lectures make sense. Listen to them and please send feedback so that I can try to improve if at all I can!

The details of this coming lecture are:

Scheduled Conference Thursday, Oct 6th 2005 Scheduled Start Time: 6:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time Scheduled End Time: 7:25 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time Dial-in Number: 1-702-851-3330 Participant Access Code: 726272#

We will be continuing the discourses on ISAvAsya Upanisat on this Thursday, Note THE dial in number and other details above. These discourses will deal with the bhAsyAs of: Sankaracharya, Vedanta Desika and Madhvacharya and will be rendered by Shri Krishna Kashyap, San Diego, CA. Subject for this class: Vedanta Desika and MAdhva bhasya on sloka – sa paryagat sukram akayam… + possibly Andham tamah pravishanti. Regards,Keshavan Kadambi(781) 643 2802 (H)

Krishna Kashyap

cell: 1-858-349-0938