IndiaDivine.org

Swamy Desikan Thirunakshatram at Sathyagalam.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srihi:

Respected Bagavathas,

Namaskaram. You are aware that I am associated with Sathyagalam for the past two years and I have built a exclusive website for Sathyagalam a place dearest to our Acharya Valalal Swamy Desikan and it is at this place our swami stayed for Twelve long years . Here the Moorthy is in NINRA THIRUKKOLAM which is a rare feature. You cannot find Swami's Idol in Standing posture anywhere in the world.

I am glad to inform you that this year the Thriunakshatram of Swami will be celebrated on 6th of November 2005 ( Sunday). { Every year the Swami's Thirunakshatram is celebrated in a Sunday/Holiday so that Swami's Abhimani's can Participate in the Celebration}

I request you all to come with your family and participate in large number and receive the blessings of our Acharya Vallal. I will be happy if any one from the groups to take initiative and arrange a Bus and take people to Sathyagalam . I am not a good organizer and i sure there will be lot of people with leadership qualities who can do this daunting task. There other place which is close by , they are Ranganatha Perumal Koil at Madhyarangam and Keerthi Narayan Perumal Koil at Talakad aand picturesque Shivanasamudram.

Long on to www.sathyagalam.com for route map etc.

H H Parakala Swami and H H Rangapriya Swami ( Subject to Swamy's Health ) will be participating.

When i went for the first time there was a Mottai Gopuram and it was the Thiru Ullam of H H Prakala Swami and H H Rangapriya Swami that there should be a Rajagopuram in place of Mottai Gopuram. I had good fortune to visit Sathyagalam on 22nd September 2005. I am glad to inform you that soil testing work is over and the dismantling of old structure is done scientifically . The stones are numbered and work has commenced. Now i request the Desika Abhimanis thought the globe to raise to this occasion give Shoulder to the Committee member so that the Rajagopuram comes in place of old Mottai Gopuram. I have taken few snaps of work in progress and you can view it in the following link.

http://in.pg.photos./ph/lsridhar29/album?.dir=/e61f & .src=ph & .tok=phymE1DBNLooQQ0n

Cheques to be drawn in favour of "Sathyagalam Desika Sabha A/c Rajagopuram Project" and the contribution can be sent to :

Sri B.S. Selvanarayanan (Site Manager, Construction) # 381,4th Main, 7th Cross Saraswathlpuram, Mysore - 570 009 ,

Tel: +91 821 2543392 (Mysore) & +91 8231 240051 or 9880417514

Sri K.R. Krishnaswami (Hon. Secretary / Project Co-ordinator) (Bangalore) # 189, Third Model Street Basavanagudi,

Bangalore - 560 004 Tel : + 91 80 26767528

For people in Abroad Please contact : Smt. Nagalakshhmi (nagu) Satyan of USA at satyan. ( please mark your contribution as contribution for Sathyagalam Rajagopuram.

Now before i end this mail , I have a small gift for Desika Abhimanis. I have some 75 Pictures of Swami in Ninra Thirukolam and those desirous of having these pictures can contact me and This pictures are for Free distribution only, but kindly send a Self addressed Cover of Size of 4 inch wide and 10 Inches length so that i can put the picture and send it back to you. It is the rare picture I am sure you will like to have it in your Pooja Room.

With Warmest RegardsLakshminarasimhan Sridhar, *****************************************Mail To:“Sriharitha” [behind Water Tank],Sathyam Street,I Cross,Munieshwara Swamy Layout,Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post, Bangalore: 560037.Tel:-28475017/28476880.Medical Shop : 51169839Cell: 9448322378 .E-mail- srihi.*****************************************