IndiaDivine.org

Adhyayana Uthsavam @ Sri Ranganatha Temple,New York: Sri Venugopala Swami's visit -in Video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ALL, Pls view the attached video of Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam's dolai perumal, Sri Venugopala Swami's visit to Sri Ranganatha Temple, New York during the Adhyana Uthsavam held there. Thanks for the video provided by Sri. Gopinath Varadarajan and forwarded by Sri. Venkat Kanumalla. dasan, Venkat Sreenivasan http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2010500810436848150 & q=%22Thiru+Adyayana+Utsavam+2005%22+playable%3Atrue

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Dear Thiru Venkat avargal, It was really appreciative of you to have painstakingly sent the video clip of the Dolai Utsavam. Unfortunately, we in India are not able to view the same as the facility is not available in India yet. I would suggest you write a CD of this and mail it to interested persons if possible and feasible. Warm regards, Dasan KL NarasimhanVenkat Sreenivasan <vsreeniv wrote: Dear ALL, Pls view the attached video of Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam's dolai perumal, Sri Venugopala Swami's visit to Sri Ranganatha Temple, New York during the Adhyana Uthsavam held there. Thanks for the video provided by Sri. Gopinath

Varadarajan and forwarded by Sri. Venkat Kanumalla. dasan, Venkat Sreenivasan http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2010500810436848150 & q=%22Thiru+Adyayana+Utsavam+2005%22+playable%3Atrue DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Dear Thiru Venkat avargal I do agree with Thiru Lakshminarasimhan's views. I would like to see the same if you could send me the same by mail. Dasan AravamudhanLakshminarasimhan Narasimhan <kln_1970 wrote: Dear Thiru Venkat avargal, It was really appreciative of you to have painstakingly sent the video clip of the Dolai Utsavam. Unfortunately, we in India are not able to view the same as the facility is not available in India yet. I would suggest you write a CD of this and mail it to interested persons if possible and feasible. Warm regards, Dasan KL NarasimhanVenkat Sreenivasan

<vsreeniv wrote: Dear ALL, Pls view the attached video of Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam's dolai perumal, Sri Venugopala Swami's visit to Sri Ranganatha Temple, New York during the Adhyana Uthsavam held there. Thanks for the video provided by Sri. Gopinath Varadarajan and forwarded by Sri. Venkat Kanumalla. dasan, Venkat Sreenivasan http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2010500810436848150 & q=%22Thiru+Adyayana+Utsavam+2005%22+playable%3Atrue DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!