IndiaDivine.org

need an advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To all learned, I need an advice from you on the following: My father's 'Varshabdhigam' falls on the second week of Feb and will held at Chennai.But I stay at very far and due to certain circumstances I will not be in a position to attend the ceremony. The ceremony/ ritual is being performed by my eldest brother. Iam the sixth son of my father. I request your advice that, What will be the alternative ? What will be the consequence / out come suppose if I do not attend ? What are the good and bad on this which may affect me ? What is the Sambradaya Vidhi ? Your open and kind advice will clear my mind. Adiyen T.M.Soundara rajan Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Dear Sir, Though I do not know the Dharma Sashtra, I can with my little understanding tell this much. To a couple, several sons and daughters are born,. They treat every child the same way - feed them ,clothe them send themn to school, get them married, enjoy their grand sons ets. One of thempass away and attain Vaikunta Prapthi - it is the duty of evry child to remember him/her and do the ritual as agratitude to all thatthey have done to thatr child. The eldest son eats, marries, beget children and if he is the only one doing them and not his yoounger brothers/sisters then others need not do anything to the parents after their death, But - your eldest brother eats - you also eat daily, you also got married and leading a good married life with your wife and children just as the "mutthanna' It is also your duty to be grateful to the parents. You show it where you do it - along withe your brothers or ALONe where

ever you ar - YOU HAVE DO IT . I hope this much will explain all your questions - sorry for the rough way of replying Praying for the departed soul a year back to be at the LOTUS FEET of Sriman Narayana BWS, sUndararajan"T.M Soundara rajan" <tm_soundararajan wrote: To all learned, I need an advice from you on the following: My father's 'Varshabdhigam' falls on the second week of Feb and will held at Chennai.But I stay at very far and due to certain circumstances I will not be in a position to attend the ceremony. The ceremony/ ritual is being performed by my eldest brother. Iam the sixth son of my father. I request your advice that, What will be the alternative ? What will be the

consequence / out come suppose if I do not attend ? What are the good and bad on this which may affect me ? What is the Sambradaya Vidhi ? Your open and kind advice will clear my mind. Adiyen T.M.Soundara rajan Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.