IndiaDivine.org

wonderful piece

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Swamins Here is a piece, wonderful piece Fallen I have let myself,deeper into his eyes Ihave let myself listen,madly to his music I have let myself dream,about his hidden smile I have let myself be, just in those wonders I have let his beauty take my breath away I have fallen for him, completely-drenched in utter devotion for him My heart has melted like the butter I have let myself tremble at the sound of his name I have let his stories flow through all my veins I have let myself become his bride, by his side I have let myself become the mother of his children I have given myself entirely to him I have surrendred My Kannan........in my dreams Once more And he ran off again Stealing it oncemore I tried to call after him But it was no

use I knew it inside I could'nt get angry Eventhough he keeps doing it I dont have the strengh I plan everytime--what to say him And when the time comes I fight with myself and bring upthe courage But he smiles As if he knows what I'm going to say When I open my mouth his smile grows And with that, I lose all my words His eyes twinkle and he races off I feel warm inside Yes I suffer. I don't know what I did for him to do this to me So here I stand , silently Looking at him run into the distance With the pot of stolen butter,which I took whole day to make Now wasted And with it my heart Which took a whole life time to build I don't know if it's a waste But he grabbed it in just a second Once more ( courtesy:--Sridesika Seva-June issue) Dear Swamins Do you want to know who has penned this? pl request Sriman Madhavak kannan Singapore Dear Sriman Kannan Swami Thanks a lot for having identified a small girl who has got anugraha of Sri Hayagreevan Dasan Srikainkarya Thiruvaheendrapuram Uruppattur Chakravarthi Soundararajan

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.