IndiaDivine.org

Am I right?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamins, Jnanam and Anushtanam are the two wings to " Prapannan".With his jnanam, he should bring them inti anushtanam. Sastras say this We are hearing somany lectures( upanyasams). We are having Kalkshepams with swaroopam.But in reality,what are we doing? It is hard to digest. Example 1;-- Dharbham ( Visvamithram) has to be gathered by observing certain formalities/rituals/reciting certain manthras on a particular day and time by "vaideekas" or by brahmins.I do not want to repeat those manthras, the details of how to go ,when to go and how to gather, here. THese are NOt the question here. What is happening now? How

dharbham is collected? Every body knows. Example 2:-- Poonool( Yajgobhaveetham) This involves first cotton, then yarn through "thakli" and two brahmins with religious ferver during mornings have to make this with Brahma Mudicchhu( Knot). But, in reality, you know what is happening? Then, what is the use in having "jnanam"? why there is compromise? How the rituals performed by us by these "Dharbham" and " Yajjobhaveetham" will give solace to us? Is it worth to conduct Homam etc with this "Dharbham"? Is there any benefit? Is it not the duty of " Madathipathis" to encourage " anushtanam" by every one? Is it not worth to finance " Anushtanaparar" to collect "Dharbham" according to "Sastras", to yarn

" Poonool" according to religious rules? If I attempt to write "articles" in tamil on the matters like above, no magazine will publish and I will be seen with "hatred" This is the position now. Am I right? Dasan Soundararajan

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.