IndiaDivine.org

request from Ramanathapuram Brahmins....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From, S.RAJA # 3 Senguttuvan Street, Senthil Nagar, Chennai- 600 062. E mail: king1981_2001 Swamin, hope you are well and happy with GOD GRACE. I would like to get help from you all. My native is Ramanathapuram, There are number of Brahmins who are suffering because of, lack of priests. Lack of place to do our sampradaya rituals lack of Sampradaya knowledge, and many more things.. for each and every event like marriages, ceremonies, Shrarddhams, and Avaniyavittam, Tarpanams etc. even for Upanayanam they use to struggle a lot. More over there is no skilled person to

do Parayanam both Veda and divya Prabanda. So they highly depend on temple archakas and other brokers. Last year My father took charge as President of Brahmin Association for Ramanathapuram Branch. He has made effort to provide many needed things by collecting Donations and through other means like loan, etc. Also he has built one building for Brahmin Association THROUGH LOAN and also started VEDA PATASALA, And he has made the people to utilize the building for the above said purposes. He is also conducting Swayamvara, Samashti Upanayana , Avaniyaavittam for Brahmin communities. Apart from this he is also helping the poor family to get good education and when ever they are suffering for

financial aids etc.. They have bought one vehicle for death ceremony for poor Brahmins, to help during funeral time. Totally they have spent more than Rs. 3,00,000 for the building. So for, they have already collected Rs.92, 000. the remaining amount need to be collected from good souls like you. Hence I request you to help that deep south Bramin people and SAVE our sampradaya. If you can please help them financially. Your small participation will be the seed for the Great revolution of deep south Brahmin communities. Please send your DD or money order (MO) along with your address and suggestions to the following address: Kindly take DD in the name of R.SRINIVASN,PRESIDENT, TAMBRAS, RAMANATHAPURAM BRANCH.*surely receipt will be sent to your address. ADDRESS FOR THE ENVELOP : R.SRINIVASAN 1/847, MANTHOPPU, 9TH

STREET, BHARATHINAGAR,

RAMANATHAPURAM. TAMIL NADU, INDIA.

PIN-623503 PHONE : 04567-231553 CELL: (+91)9994119900

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.