IndiaDivine.org

still need to encourage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamins At the outset, Srikainkarya offers it's pranams , gratitude and prayers to Sri SrinivasaraghavanAbhiramapuram, Chennai, paternal grandson of Ariyakkudi Muthal Theertham Sri Srinivasagopalachariar and maternal grandson of Srimushnam ( Vaduvoor) Srinivasachariar 2. Sri Vaishnava Sathsangam Muscat( Sri Villiambakkam Govindarajan Muscat) 3. Sri Orathi Thaiyar Aachi Vangipuram V.S. Vasudevachariar and 4. Sri K. Bharathan Chennai for having shouldered the financial burden of publishing " Sri Desika Seva" monthly magazine for the months of April, May, June, July respctively Srikainkarya reminds all Sri Acharya bakthas( Swami Desika Bakthas) about the necessity and importance to have the publication of this magazine without any financial trouble. Most of the sishyas would have met Sri SEva SWamy during his life time and would have benefited by reading his viyakyanams on Sri Desika Stotras by getting the

books free of cost and by getting his Aseervathams etc in their lives. Srikainkarya need not tell about Sri Desika Seva to them. If at all Srikainkarya wants to tell something , it is about the sponsorship Oh, Sri Desika Bakthas!come forward, shoulder the financial burden in bringing out the magazine every month. like the four Mahanubhavas You can also do one help. The cost of abour six reams of photo-litho paper to print each issue comes to about 7000/-( Maximum) This can be contributed. Or two or three Mahanubhavas can join and take up the publication cost of Rs 12,000/- for one issue Srikainkarya is hopeful that Swami Desika Bakthas will extend their helping hand Dasan Srikainkarya Thiruvahindrapuram Uruppattur Chakravarthi Soundararajan

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Mail shows you when there are new messages.

Dear Sri Soundara Rajan swamin,Received your e-mail re. encouragement & financial support for the magazine.I am now in Qatar and should be visiting India during October this year.It would be my pleasure to contact you at that time and contribute to this cause.

Kindly let me know the details re. your contact & I shall meet you in person, if you are in Chennai.Best regards,Srinivasan SeshadriOn 8/27/06,

soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya wrote:

Dear Swamins At the outset, Srikainkarya offers it's pranams , gratitude and prayers to Sri SrinivasaraghavanAbhiramapuram, Chennai, paternal grandson of Ariyakkudi Muthal Theertham Sri Srinivasagopalachariar and maternal grandson of Srimushnam ( Vaduvoor) Srinivasachariar

2. Sri Vaishnava Sathsangam Muscat( Sri Villiambakkam Govindarajan Muscat) 3. Sri Orathi Thaiyar Aachi Vangipuram V.S. Vasudevachariar and 4. Sri K. Bharathan Chennai for having shouldered the financial burden of publishing " Sri Desika Seva " monthly magazine for the months of April, May, June, July respctively

Srikainkarya reminds all Sri Acharya bakthas( Swami Desika Bakthas) about the necessity and importance to have the publication of this magazine without any financial trouble. Most of the sishyas would have met Sri SEva SWamy during his life time and would have benefited by reading his viyakyanams on Sri Desika Stotras by getting the

books free of cost and by getting his Aseervathams etc in their lives. Srikainkarya need not tell about Sri Desika Seva to them. If at all Srikainkarya wants to tell something , it is about the sponsorship Oh, Sri Desika Bakthas!come forward, shoulder the financial burden in bringing out the magazine every month. like the four Mahanubhavas

You can also do one help. The cost of abour six reams of photo-litho paper to print each issue comes to about 7000/-( Maximum) This can be contributed. Or two or three Mahanubhavas can join and take up the publication cost of Rs 12,000/- for one issue Srikainkarya is hopeful that Swami Desika Bakthas will extend their helping hand Dasan Srikainkarya Thiruvahindrapuram Uruppattur Chakravarthi Soundararajan Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Mail

shows you when there are new messages.

Dear Swamin, Srinivasan Seshadri, Thank you for your involvment. My address is Srikainkarya ( D.Soundararajan) F5, Chandra Flats, 90, Brindavan Street, West Mambalam Chennai -33 PH:--24843986 I will be at Chennai after my return from Thiruvahindrapuram after 3rd october. You can step in to this kudil without hesitation Dasan Srikainkarya SoundararajanSrinivasan Seshadri <sesh918 wrote: Dear Sri Soundara Rajan swamin,Received your e-mail re. encouragement & financial support for the magazine.I am now in Qatar and should be visiting India during October this year.It would be my pleasure to contact you at that time and contribute to this cause. Kindly let me know the details re. your contact & I shall meet you in person, if you are in Chennai.Best regards,Srinivasan SeshadriOn 8/27/06, soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya > wrote:

Dear Swamins At the outset, Srikainkarya offers it's pranams , gratitude and prayers to Sri SrinivasaraghavanAbhiramapuram, Chennai, paternal grandson of Ariyakkudi Muthal Theertham Sri Srinivasagopalachariar and maternal grandson of Srimushnam ( Vaduvoor) Srinivasachariar 2. Sri Vaishnava Sathsangam Muscat( Sri Villiambakkam Govindarajan Muscat) 3. Sri Orathi Thaiyar Aachi Vangipuram V.S. Vasudevachariar and 4. Sri K. Bharathan Chennai for having shouldered the financial burden of publishing " Sri Desika Seva" monthly magazine for the months of April, May, June, July respctively Srikainkarya reminds all Sri Acharya bakthas( Swami Desika Bakthas) about the necessity and importance to have the publication of this magazine without any financial trouble. Most of the sishyas would have met

Sri SEva SWamy during his life time and would have benefited by reading his viyakyanams on Sri Desika Stotras by getting the books free of cost and by getting his Aseervathams etc in their lives. Srikainkarya need not tell about Sri Desika Seva to them. If at all Srikainkarya wants to tell something , it is about the sponsorship Oh, Sri Desika Bakthas!come forward, shoulder the financial burden in bringing out the magazine every month. like the four Mahanubhavas You can also do one help. The cost of abour six reams of photo-litho paper to print each issue comes to about 7000/-( Maximum) This can be contributed. Or two or three Mahanubhavas can join and take up the publication cost of Rs 12,000/- for one issue Srikainkarya is hopeful that Swami Desika Bakthas will extend their helping hand Dasan Srikainkarya Thiruvahindrapuram Uruppattur Chakravarthi Soundararajan Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Mail shows you when there are new messages.

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.