IndiaDivine.org

Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal(Small,Small things to ponder)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Asthikas You know that I have written and published the following books 1.Srivaishnava Sampradayam---Sila Mukya Vizhaangal(4th edition under print) 2.Yen--Yenna--Yetharkku( 108 questions & answers) (2nd edition is on sale) 3Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Part I & II ( partI --2nd edition under sale) 4Theettu ( Achucham ) 5.Hey, Manase. Among the vast readers, rasikas of foreign countries asked me to commence the english write-up of Part I to benefit their wards there, some time back. Because of Construction of Mahamandap and because of old age, I post-poned it. But e-mails were periodically coming in ,reminding me to start the translation of Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal part one.. I am not well-versed in translation work. This is also one of the reason to delay it. When I plainly said this through e-mail, they

said that they will tolerate and forgive me and asked me to proceed. His Holiness Sri POundarikapuram Andavan has given Srimukam for this book in the year 2002. Offering my pranams to His Holiness and prosterating before the Lotus feet of Sri Hayagreevan through my mind, I now commence the translation of my work in tamil --Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal in to english. Oh! pundits! Oh, clever people of all sorts of Arts! please forgive if the translation is wrong/ gives different meaning and correct me whereever there aregrammatical /spelling mistakes CHINNA , CHINNA VIZHAYANGAL-SMALL,SMALL, THINGS To PONDER *********************************************************************************************8 We forgot to do small, small things which were done by our ancestors according to

Sastras which gave wealth,health, knowledge as per sloka " Sastharaya Sukhayacha". We bathed all these things using " Shampoo" and our heads are like the heads of " uncivilisized" Don't we need health? Yes,needed without going to Doctor. Don't we need knowledge--scientific, common, discrimination,religious? Yes, needed , except, religious knowledge. Don't we need fridge, colour T.V.latest air-conditioned car , air-conditioned house large number of jewels? Yes, needed, including all diamonds, Navrathnas, available in the whole world. Religious knowledge is not wanted by us. But this is necesarry to acquire all. But we want everything except this and this craze is spread over every where..Which is required to get good habits , that

is shunted out and the culture of " scenewe see and dress we wear" is with us. The grown-up generation is not grown in a good way and hence the next generation is driving towards "mirage". The grown-up generation does not know to teach good things to next generation. The young generation is hatred with the grown-up generation : contempt or indifference with the grown-up generation. If the grown-up generation say"east", younger generation ridicules it saying it as "Old man's joke" This is spreading very fast.. It has to be blocked. A big change has to be createdin the minds of lads, lass to think good, to do good. It has to be done to feel by these youngsters that how the small, small things practised and left out to us by our fore-fathers are very much helpful in the lives of youngsters.

It is not the intention to find fault with "dyana" class or "Yoga" class attended by youngsters but to impress them that all the benefits of attending such classes are available when we do small.small, things We are going to say to youngsters in this topic such small.small, things.There are small but if understood and practised in the house, the result is enormous. Oh, youngsters! Please spare few minutes to read. You will understand with such feelings and better experienceastohow this religious thinking, religious knowledge have changed your life-pattern. You will not continue as younger generation for ever.You will become grown-up generation.At that time, you will be in a position to spellout these good things to your younger generation. They, in turn to their younger generation. These younger generation will gratefully remember you Now, a small thing to ponder 1.Tension ---------------------- There is none without using the word"tension", particularly,boys & girls What is tension? According to dictionary--mental strain or excitement For example, students get tension if they hear that tomorrow is examination.Those working in offices they feel tension if their boss calls them urgently( tension about , why is he calling, what is the reason etc). Youngsters, persons doing various works say tension. Why this? Because, they are not

mentally strong. Their minds are weak. Knowledge does not cooperate with mind That is why, they feel tension , fearing to face any small matter/things.They say tension in office. These persons living with tension, welcomes "blood-preasure", as an uninvited guest. In this there is low and high B.P. also Thus tension becomes gigantic.Our fore-fathers did not say tension and all that .They didnot know it.Out of hundred, we can say about ten with B.P. Our fore-fathers lived their lives without tension.There were problems in their lives also. But they concentrted their mind and reduced /weeded out socalled tension.They have not attended to any class saying "yoga" or " Dyana". They got every thing in their houses by performing "Santhyavandhanam". They got everything by doing "Santhya"( Thirikala Santhya). By doing Argyam, pranayamam, jabam abhivadhanam ,they were doing body-exercise.No seperate exercise was necessary when they performed thirikala santhya Dasan, Srikainkarya(Thiruvahindrapuram Uruppattur ChakravarthiSoundararajan) (To be Continued)

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.