IndiaDivine.org

C.D. on Sri Vaishnavism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Asthikas When adiyen was approached by Sriman Anbil Swamy for a letter about the inaguration of SrirangaSri, I wrote as follows on 13 th november 2000 The Lord, as ever as He does, has showered His karunya that, glittering likeAdithya, Sri Ranga Sri is well poised to become an umbrella of protection of our dharma and thus going to be a mile stone in the religious history of Sri Vaishnavas at U.S. I have further said that we may even say that suppose there is a Patent Forum in the U.S. for the topic concerned, Sri Anbil Ramaswamy's application for patent of Sri Vaishnava Philosophy" at U. S. will surely pass through emphatically and that the day is not far off when we may start eagerly and hopefully looking for clarifications of doubts in "

Sri Ranga Sri" Sri Ranga Sri , I believe, is doing such magnificient service from U.S. Not only Sri Ranga Sri , but also others like this are doing wonderful service, as Srikainkarya is a member of all such service organisations Here is another from Tamilnadu, that too from Chennai by name" vedantraghu" by Sriman R. Vedantham a leading advocate at 230, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Chennai-14 He has published a C.D. by name " Sri Vaishnavism" which contains the following:-- Universal prayer . Hinuism Part I to III Hindu Mythology Part 1And 2 , SriVaishnavism , Thiruvaradhanam, Vishnu Sahasra Namavali, Sri Ramanuja and Sri Bashya, Alwars, SWami Vedantha Desika and his works, Dayasatakam, Dasavathara stotram, Andal Divya Mahatmiam, Tirupathi & Tirumala, Namo Tirupathi, TEmple Srirangam, Oppiliappan Thiruvinnagaram, Srimushnam, Kanchi, Nava Tirupathi, 108 Divya desam This is an excellent C.D.from east to west. Srikainkarya wishes all asthikas to go through this C.D. Dasan Srikainkarya Soundararajan

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Dear Soundararajan;

I am really interested to have one for me. I would appreciate if you

could let me know how to get one. I did try sending contact email to Dr

Sadagopan at sgopan, but the message is comes back

saying " undeliverable " .

Again please let me know how to get one.

Dasan

Ramasesh N

Dear Swamin You can contact Sri R.Vedantham Advocate 230, Avvai Shanmugam Salai Chennai-14 Phone no:- 044/ 28130287 Dasan Srikainkarya Soundararajannrsesh <nrsesh wrote: Dear Soundararajan; I am really interested to have one for me. I would appreciate if you could let me know how to get one. I did try sending contact email to Dr Sadagopan at sgopan (AT) computer (DOT) net, but the message is comes back saying "undeliverable". Again please let me know how to get one. Dasan Ramasesh N

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

Dear Swamin Thanks for your enquiry. This excellent C.D. is available at Rs 50/-( believe me, this is the price at a very low one, but inputs are very great) with Sri R. Vedantham Senior Advocate, 230, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Chennai-14. PH:- 28130287 Dasan Srikainkarya Soundararajannrsesh <nrsesh wrote: Dear Soundararajan; I am really interested to have one for me. I

would appreciate if you could let me know how to get one. I did try sending contact email to Dr Sadagopan at sgopan (AT) computer (DOT) net, but the message is comes back saying "undeliverable". Again please let me know how to get one. Dasan Ramasesh N

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.