IndiaDivine.org

Santhanagopala Sthothram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear  couples yet to be blessed  with a child,            Santhana Gopala Sthothram  is now available at    http://in.briefcase./thiruthiru  for daily parayanam. The file is in .pdf  format.  The sanskrit version with meaning  will be uploaded soon.  My sincere thanks to Sri Natteri Rajagopalacharyar, Editor, Sri Ranganatha Paduka for permitting me to upload this which was published in the journal.dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

Dear Swamin, The link does not open. If says the owner has not permitted accessability. Kindly do attach the file to this message and arrange to resend. Sorry for the inconvenience. Warm regards, KL Narasimhan"T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu wrote: Dear couples yet to be blessed with a child, Santhana Gopala Sthothram is now available at http://in.briefcase./thiruthiru for daily parayanam. The file is in .pdf format. The sanskrit version with meaning will be uploaded soon. My sincere thanks to Sri Natteri Rajagopalacharyar, Editor, Sri Ranganatha Paduka for permitting me to upload this which was published in the journal.dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dasasya vignaapanam. A mistake was corrected already. Now the link is properly opening. Please try again. In the meanwhile, I tried to send the attachment direct to Sri Lakshminarasimman but mails addressed to

kin_1970 are being returned to me. dasan,T.RaguveeradayalOn 11/30/06, Lakshminarasimhan Narasimhan <

kln_1970 wrote:

Dear Swamin,

The link does not open. If says the owner has not permitted accessability. Kindly do attach the file to this message and arrange to resend. Sorry for the inconvenience. Warm regards,

KL Narasimhan " T.Raguveeradayal " <rajamragu wrote:

Dear couples yet to be blessed with a child, Santhana Gopala Sthothram is now available at

http://in.briefcase./thiruthiru for daily parayanam. The file is in .pdf format. The sanskrit version with meaning will be uploaded soon. My sincere thanks to Sri Natteri Rajagopalacharyar, Editor, Sri Ranganatha Paduka for permitting me to upload this which was published in the journal.

dasan,T.Raguveeradayal Find out what India is talking about on -

Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW -- Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 623532

04567-254242//919443301091