IndiaDivine.org

Loud thinking-continues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamins I do not know how to express my gratitude to numerous swaminswho have sent messages extending their well wishes/aseervathams I am now alright. I have explained how Bhagvan cured my back pain of some 10 years all of a sudden ,because of jabams with dedication. We have to do jabams continuously having full faith on HIm. He knows how to respond,when to respond and inwhat manner. There was a question about Sri Navaneetham Swamy. I mentioned Sri U.Ve. Sriramadesikachariar . During 1980-81 , when I was Tahsildar & Taluk Magistrate Panruti I used to go Uppiliappan Koil, especially during Marghazhi

month in the very early morning, when Swami would be there in the temple doing kainkaryams to AppanThose days were memorable one I missed to say about prakrutham Paravakkottai Andavan who encouraged me by giving Srimukams to my various books. Even now,Prakrutham Andavan used to extend anugraha, enquirying about the running of Sri Kanchi Perarulalan, about Mahamandap, about " Kadhamba Mala" etc. I missed to mention Srimath Parakala Mutt Swamy, who inagurated Srikainkarya website, e-mails etc during dolai to Sri Hayagreevan in my flat. Even during my recent visit to Srirangam, when I offered my pranams, Sri Parakala Mutt Swamy " recalled the inaguration , dolai etc and praised the publication of " Kadhamba Mala" About Sri Hayagreevan It is my Bhagyam to have the anugrahas of such acharyans Dasan Srikainkarya Uruppattur

Soundararajacharyan