Saligram ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

SrImate ra'ngarAmAnuja mahAdeSikAya nama:

Is there any count of Saligrama to be kept along. I read this one of

the aradhani book that it cannot be in even number (Mutiple of 2's). I

require some clarity. Currently I have two saligaram keep together in

same box at my house or should it be kept separtely.

Adiyen

Srinivasan

To the best of my understanding, sAlagrAma-s should be kept in even number, as long as it is four or more. If it is 2, they could be kept separately, with separate tirumanjanam for each. I would like to know the reference for the ArAdhanA book you are referring to. If my understanding is not correct, I would like to know and learn. -dAsan KrishnamachariSrinivasan Krishnamurthy <srivas2000 wrote: SrI:SrImate ra'ngarAmAnuja mahAdeSikAya nama:Is there any count of Saligrama to be kept along. I read this one of the aradhani book that it cannot be in even number (Mutiple of 2's). I require some clarity. Currently I have two saligaram keep together in same box at my house or should it be kept

separtely.AdiyenSrinivasan

yes thereis a count. Can keep only one in odd category and any even category,but not two. you can keep the saligaram separately with sridwaraka sila till such time you get two more. dasanSrinivasan Krishnamurthy <srivas2000 wrote: SrI:SrImate ra'ngarAmAnuja mahAdeSikAya nama:Is there any count of Saligrama to be kept along. I read this one of the aradhani book that it cannot be in even number (Mutiple of 2's). I require some clarity. Currently I have two saligaram keep

together in same box at my house or should it be kept separtely.AdiyenSrinivasanksrangarajan

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers