IndiaDivine.org

Loud thinking's details

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamins At the outset, I beg your pardon for my wilful silence till now, though some of you asked me to give details of my daily routine besides the wake-up time,particulars and inner details including the names of jabams etc so as to observe in their lives, if they know these and time permits,because I thought that it will notbe right on my part to explain when many many pundits, Vedadadyayees,experts in Visishtadvaita particularly Swami Desika sampradaya are there all over the world to advise, teach, explain and give details about all these things. But, some of you are very pertinent reminding me and giving some aspersion as if I do not want to expose to them . I felt that it is not correct on my part to keep mum even after this, as sastra says that you should give your studied wealth to next generation Oh,

Swamins/Bhakthas I am now sharing the details with you,all Usually, I wake up by 5 to 5-30 in the morning by pronouncing " Harir harihi" seven times and doing "prarthana to Sri BhoomiDevi". After completing daily morning duties, I used to take Snanam( full bath) after doing prarthana for this even when I take this bath in the metro pipe,vasthradharanam after prokshana with particular manthra. Then I used to do manthra sanana and wear thiruman duly doing dyana of Guruparampara and then morning santhya . I used to wear Panniru thiruman during ekadasi, Dwadasi, sravana, Amavasya, Masappirappu and all tharppana kala and also on " Rohini' nakshatra when thirumanjanam and thiruvaradhanam would be performed to Small Sri Krishna

vigraha( Kaalia nardhanam) and all 60 and odd salagrama I used to recite Sri Lakshmi Kavacham, Lakshmi ashtotram, Sree sthuthi, Abheethisthvam, Chathusloki, At that time Perumal sannithi would be ready with kolam etc. I would open the wooden box where all salagrama perumal are there , clean it and do thiruppalli yeshuchchi etc duly offering heatedmilk Then I revive the recitation Sahasranamam, Panchayudha stotram, Dwadasanama stotram etc

Then Acharyans" thaniyans Jabam of Ashtaksharam , Dwayam, Charama slokam, Shree manthram, Sri Mahalakshmi Gayathri Then, recital of Sathyojatham................. Jabams ------------ Sri Hayagreeva Maha manthram,Sri Hayagreeva Gayathri, Dyanam, Kavacham,Rig yasuz saamaroopaaya.............. Apangura kaladhana..................... Yayitham sri Hayagreeva........... Then Sri Sudharsana Dyanam, Kavacham Malamanthram,Gayathri, Shadakshari.. Sri Mahalakshmi Moola manthram, Gayathri Sri Dhanvanthri manthram, gayathri Sri Nrusimha mahamanthram,gayathri, Sri Manthra rajapatha stotram,Sri Manthra rajapatha akshara jabam, Sri Mangala slokam of Sri Bhashyakarar ( all these jabams --28 times) All these jabams were taught by upadesa by Tharamani Swamyi.e Nrusimha Thathachariar,Founder-editor of Sri Kanchi Perarulalan, religious monthly towhich I am the Chairman even from 1990 Then at thr request of asthikas ,after sankalpam with name nakshatra etc jabam ( 108 times of any one of the above relevent to their problems with sathvika thyaga) Then Panchasooktha parayanam Then Madhyanniham, Thiruvaradhanam Then AAhaaram Many devotees after request came to me and I used to tell the Manthra to them for daily jabam and many of them really benefited by performing jabams Dear Asthikas/Swamins Kindly forgive me if anything is wrong in the day to day duty enumerated above and with the blessings of Sri Nrusimha Thathachariar and Sri Seva Swamy I am continuing the slokas, jabams etc till now even if I am on other khsetra or village, ofcourse without thiruvaradhanam( Thiruvaradhanam would be continued even if we stay at Bombay) I have given full details about my daily routine and that is why I am not able to speak/discuss anything in the mornings Dasan Uruppattur Soundararajacharyan Hereafter loukika duties such as visiting certain offices/ guiding the consumers to file cases etc

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.