IndiaDivine.org

Anbil svAmin Honored.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest All: My humble self is honored to share with all of you the happy news that I came to know today, that our dearest Anbil svAmin was honored in absentia by his AcAryan, SrI pouNDarIkapuram SrImad ANDavan with the title "sampradAya Pravacana vicakshaNa" during His Holiness' 25th pIThArohaNa celebrations in Srira'ngam. SrI Anbil svAmin's services to us are too numerous to list, and a few of these have been listed everytime he is conferred an honor by the different ASramam-s and Mutt-s. The very success of the SrI Ranga SrI Journal and Digest is a sufficient contribution to deserve several awards at one shot. His "Hinduism Rediscovered", his tiruppAvai upanyAsams of last year, his current upanyAsam-s on SrImad rAmAyaNam, his lectures, traning and write-up on sandhyAvandanam, etc., are just a few that come to mind rightaway. Even more important than the award itself, I am proud that a great

elder of our sampradAyam and a dear well-wisher and guide of mine is in the thoughts of his AcAryan, which is itself a great bhAgyam to be proud of. My prayers are with emperumAn to bless us all with a long and healthy life for SrI Anbil avAmin so that we benefit by his continued guidance, advice and kainkaryam to perumAL and pirATTi, and to our sampradAyam. We saw the announcement that SrI Madhavakkannan was also honored with a title "sampradAya pracAra dhurandharar" earlier, but I must have missed the announcement of the title conferred on our revered and dearest Anbil svAmin. My congratulations to SrI Madhavakkannan as well on his great and well-deserved recognition. -dAsan kRshNamAcAryan

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.