IndiaDivine.org

Re : Grand Web site for H H Sri Rangapriya Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sridhar Swamin, While the news of the launch of a new web site for HH Sri Rangapriya Swami is really a great one benefitting one & all and is welcome, the news of Sriman Haresh's accident is really a shocking one. Though I wish I could be there by his side to do the needful, work and distance constraints have kept me off. Since you are available very close....please do the needful to take care of him. I would really appreciate a word of his progress frequently. Please convey my sincere enquiries to Sriman Haresh and I shall pray for his speedy recovery. Best regards, Dasan, K Lakshmi Narasimhan New Panvel, Mumbaisrihi wrote: SrihiRespected Bhagavathas,A good news a grand new website for H H Sri Rangapriya Swamis Ashram has been launched. We had hosted the beta version and now it is time to annunce the launch of it.The url is www.srirangapriya.netIf any short comings are there please point it to us. The Bio data of H H was giventous by the Ashram Authorities. If any body knows moire detials please inform us.For any events in Ashramplease inform us so that we can put the detials in the website.DasanLakshminarasimhan Sridhar & Haresh.Ps: I am sad to inform you that Sri Haresh of Singapore ( Presently in Mubai due

to Loukikam ) and disciple of H H Sri Rangapriya Swami Met with an Road accident near Bangalore Airport on 3rd March 2007 and his right arm is fractured and he underwent an emergency surgery at Manipal Hospital and he is recovering. Please pray for his speedy recovery.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers