IndiaDivine.org

Tharppana Manthrangal---book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Asthikas Srikainkarya has just published a book titled" Tharppana Manthrangal" for vaishnavaites which contain sankalpam( common) , sankalpam for each amavasya, Maasappirappu, Mahalayam, ashtaka, anvashtaka, etc followed by tharppana manthram. It is enough if the book is with you along with dharpam, thilam to perform tharppanam at any place where you stay because of your official work, without the assistance of any brahaspathi or panchangam to ascertain " thithi, vaara, nakshatra" etcFOR EVERY THARPPANA< THITHI VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN AN YELLOW SHEET AND HENCE ONE NEED NOT REFER PANCHANGAM FOR THAT ( E-mails have been received stating that some of them are not able to

identify thithi nakshatra etc) FOR EXAMPLE FOR VAIKASI MAASA THARPPANA, THITHI < VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN YELLOE SHEET> LIKE THIS FOR ALL THARPPANAS>. This book has been brought out on the specific request of loukikas who are office-goers, camping officers, and who are not able to secure brahaspathi to perform this at their convenience( without omitting to perform such a pithru karyam) The book is valued at Rs 40/- and can be got from 1) F5, Chandra Flats 90, Brindavan St, West

Mabalam Chennai-33.Ph;24843986 2) Lifco Rameswaram Road T.Nagar Chennai-17 Ph;24323298 3)Giri Trading Sannithi St Mylopore Chennai-4 Ph; 24640376 and also at it's branch at Mathunga Mumbai 4)Sriman K.Parthasarathy , " Pondy Wed Links" Puducherry PH:-2248967 5)R.K.Book stall Panruti, Ph;9367639564 Dasan Srikainkarya Uruppattur Soundararajan

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

Adien has one suggestion to make this initiative beneficial to one and all by bringing this information as ebook so that any one can browse it through the soft copy.

Dhasan,

Thenparai Rajagopal Srinivasan

On 5/8/07, soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya wrote:

Dear Asthikas Srikainkarya has just published a book titled " Tharppana Manthrangal " for vaishnavaites which contain sankalpam( common) , sankalpam for each amavasya, Maasappirappu, Mahalayam, ashtaka, anvashtaka, etc followed by tharppana manthram. It is enough if the book is with you along with dharpam, thilam to perform tharppanam at any place where you stay because of your official work, without the assistance of any brahaspathi or panchangam to ascertain " thithi, vaara, nakshatra " etcFOR EVERY THARPPANA< THITHI VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN AN YELLOW SHEET AND HENCE ONE NEED NOT REFER PANCHANGAM FOR THAT ( E-mails have been received stating that some of them are not able to identify thithi nakshatra etc) FOR EXAMPLE FOR VAIKASI MAASA THARPPANA, THITHI < VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN YELLOE SHEET> LIKE THIS FOR ALL THARPPANAS>. This book has been brought out on the specific request of loukikas who are office-goers, camping officers, and who are not able to secure brahaspathi to perform this at their convenience( without omitting to perform such a pithru karyam)

The book is valued at Rs 40/- and can be got from 1) F5, Chandra Flats 90, Brindavan St, West Mabalam Chennai-33.Ph;248439862) Lifco Rameswaram Road T.Nagar Chennai-17 Ph;243232983)Giri Trading Sannithi St Mylopore Chennai-4 Ph; 24640376 and also at it's branch at Mathunga Mumbai

4)Sriman K.Parthasarathy , " Pondy Wed Links " Puducherry PH:-2248967 5)R.K.Book stall Panruti, Ph;9367639564

DasanSrikainkarya Uruppattur Soundararajan

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

dear swamin

i am germany while coming i missed it taking the book from my place hence i want that porion only sankalpam i am having

sorry for the inconvenience if you can mail i will much obliged

thanking u

dasan

kannan

Rajagopal T.S <rajagopal.tsandavan Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:26:05 AMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal---book

Dear Swamin,

Adien has one suggestion to make this initiative beneficial to one and all by bringing this information as ebook so that any one can browse it through the soft copy.

Dhasan,

On 5/8/07, soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya@ > wrote:

Dear Asthikas Srikainkarya has just published a book titled" Tharppana Manthrangal" for vaishnavaites which contain sankalpam( common) , sankalpam for each amavasya, Maasappirappu, Mahalayam, ashtaka, anvashtaka, etc followed by tharppana manthram. It is enough if the book is with you along with dharpam, thilam to perform tharppanam at any place where you stay because of your official work, without the assistance of any brahaspathi or panchangam to ascertain " thithi, vaara, nakshatra" etcFOR EVERY THARPPANA< THITHI VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN AN YELLOW SHEET AND HENCE ONE NEED NOT REFER PANCHANGAM FOR THAT ( E-mails have been received stating that some of them are not able to identify thithi

nakshatra etc) FOR EXAMPLE FOR VAIKASI MAASA THARPPANA, THITHI < VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN YELLOE SHEET> LIKE THIS FOR ALL THARPPANAS>. This book has been brought out on the specific request of loukikas who are office-goers, camping officers, and who are not able to secure brahaspathi to perform this at their convenience( without omitting to perform such a pithru karyam) The book is valued at Rs 40/- and can be got from 1) F5, Chandra Flats 90, Brindavan St, West Mabalam Chennai-33.Ph; 248439862) Lifco Rameswaram Road T.Nagar Chennai-17 Ph;243232983)Giri Trading Sannithi St Mylopore Chennai-4 Ph; 24640376 and also at it's branch at Mathunga Mumbai4)Sriman K.Parthasarathy , " Pondy Wed Links" Puducherry PH:-2248967 5)R.K.Book stall Panruti, Ph;9367639564 DasanSrikainkarya Uruppattur Soundararajan

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Kannan Krishnamachari,

Please inform your fax numbers - let me try and fax the sankalpams for the Tharpanamsvfrom 15-05-2007 onwards.

RR.

On 5/10/07, kannan krishnamchary <pushkann wrote:

dear swamin

i am germany while coming i missed it taking the book from my place hence i want that porion only sankalpam i am having

thanking u

dasan

kannan

Rajagopal T.S <rajagopal.ts@

gmail.com>andavan Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:26:05 AMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal---book

Dear Swamin,

Dhasan,

On 5/8/07, soundararajan desikan <

srikainkarya@ > wrote:

Dear Asthikas Srikainkarya has just published a book titled " Tharppana Manthrangal " for vaishnavaites which contain sankalpam( common) , sankalpam for each amavasya, Maasappirappu, Mahalayam, ashtaka, anvashtaka, etc followed by tharppana manthram. It is enough if the book is with you along with dharpam, thilam to perform tharppanam at any place where you stay because of your official work, without the assistance of any brahaspathi or panchangam to ascertain " thithi, vaara, nakshatra " etcFOR EVERY THARPPANA< THITHI VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN AN YELLOW SHEET AND HENCE ONE NEED NOT REFER PANCHANGAM FOR THAT ( E-mails have been received stating that some of them are not able to identify thithi nakshatra etc) FOR EXAMPLE FOR VAIKASI MAASA THARPPANA, THITHI < VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN YELLOE SHEET> LIKE THIS FOR ALL THARPPANAS>. This book has been brought out on the specific request of loukikas who are office-goers, camping officers, and who are not able to secure brahaspathi to perform this at their convenience( without omitting to perform such a pithru karyam) The book is valued at Rs 40/- and can be got from 1) F5, Chandra Flats 90, Brindavan St, West Mabalam Chennai-33.Ph; 24843986

2) Lifco Rameswaram Road T.Nagar Chennai-17 Ph;243232983)Giri Trading Sannithi St Mylopore Chennai-4 Ph; 24640376 and also at it's branch at Mathunga Mumbai

4)Sriman K.Parthasarathy , " Pondy Wed Links " Puducherry PH:-2248967

5)R.K.Book stall Panruti, Ph;9367639564 DasanSrikainkarya Uruppattur Soundararajan

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and

always stay connected to friends. -- ___________________________

R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile),

9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ___________________________

Guest guest

Dear Sri Kannan Krishnamachari,You may find the following link useful for immediate use.http://www.srivaishnavam.com/stotras/stotras.htm#anuShTaanaM.Hope this solves yr problem.RegardsDasan RanganathanRR <shrirrandavan Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:56:02 PMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal---book

Please inform your fax numbers - let me try and fax the sankalpams for the Tharpanamsvfrom 15-05-2007 onwards.

RR.

____________ _________ _

On 5/10/07, kannan krishnamchary <pushkann > wrote:

dear swamin

thanking u

dasan

kannan

Rajagopal T.S <rajagopal.ts@

gmail.com>andavan@ .comThursday, May 10, 2007 9:26:05 AMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal- --book

Dear Swamin,

Dhasan,

On 5/8/07, soundararajan desikan <

srikainkarya@ > wrote:

Dear Asthikas Srikainkarya has just published a book titled" Tharppana Manthrangal" for vaishnavaites which contain sankalpam( common) , sankalpam for each amavasya, Maasappirappu, Mahalayam, ashtaka, anvashtaka, etc followed by tharppana manthram. It is enough if the book is with you along with dharpam, thilam to perform tharppanam at any place where you stay because of your official work, without the assistance of any brahaspathi or panchangam to ascertain " thithi, vaara, nakshatra" etcFOR EVERY THARPPANA< THITHI VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN AN YELLOW SHEET AND HENCE ONE NEED NOT REFER PANCHANGAM FOR THAT ( E-mails have been received stating that some of them are not able to identify

thithi nakshatra etc) FOR EXAMPLE FOR VAIKASI MAASA THARPPANA, THITHI < VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN YELLOE SHEET> LIKE THIS FOR ALL THARPPANAS>. This book has been brought out on the specific request of loukikas who are office-goers, camping officers, and who are not able to secure brahaspathi to perform this at their convenience( without omitting to perform such a pithru karyam) The book is valued at Rs 40/- and can be got from 1) F5, Chandra Flats 90, Brindavan St, West Mabalam Chennai-33.Ph; 24843986

2) Lifco Rameswaram Road T.Nagar Chennai-17 Ph;243232983)Giri Trading Sannithi St Mylopore Chennai-4 Ph; 24640376 and also at it's branch at Mathunga Mumbai

4)Sriman K.Parthasarathy , " Pondy Wed Links" Puducherry PH:-2248967

5)R.K.Book stall Panruti, Ph;9367639564 DasanSrikainkarya Uruppattur Soundararajan

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and

always stay connected to friends. -- ____________ _________ ______

R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile),

9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ____________ _________ ______

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

Dear Ranganathan

I down loaded Tarpana Manthras

Thank u for your help

Dasan

K.Kannan

ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47andavan Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 10:42:59 PMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal---book

Dear Sri Kannan Krishnamachari,You may find the following link useful for immediate use.http://www.srivaish navam.com/ stotras/stotras. htm#anuShTaanaM.Hope this solves yr problem.RegardsDasan Ranganathan

RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com>andavan@ .comThursday, May 10, 2007 9:56:02 PMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal- --book

RR.

____________ _________ _

dear swamin

thanking u

dasan

kannan

Rajagopal T.S <rajagopal.ts@ gmail.com>andavan@ .comThursday, May 10, 2007 9:26:05 AMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal- --book

Dear Swamin,

Dhasan,

On 5/8/07, soundararajan desikan < srikainkarya@ > wrote:

Dear Asthikas Srikainkarya has just published a book titled" Tharppana Manthrangal" for vaishnavaites which contain sankalpam( common) , sankalpam for each amavasya, Maasappirappu, Mahalayam, ashtaka, anvashtaka, etc followed by tharppana manthram. It is enough if the book is with you along with dharpam, thilam to perform tharppanam at any place where you stay because of your official work, without the assistance of any brahaspathi or panchangam to ascertain " thithi, vaara, nakshatra" etcFOR EVERY THARPPANA< THITHI VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN AN YELLOW SHEET AND HENCE ONE NEED NOT REFER PANCHANGAM FOR THAT ( E-mails have been received stating that some of them are not able to identify thithi

nakshatra etc) FOR EXAMPLE FOR VAIKASI MAASA THARPPANA, THITHI < VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN YELLOE SHEET> LIKE THIS FOR ALL THARPPANAS>. This book has been brought out on the specific request of loukikas who are office-goers, camping officers, and who are not able to secure brahaspathi to perform this at their convenience( without omitting to perform such a pithru karyam) The book is valued at Rs 40/- and can be got from 1) F5, Chandra Flats 90, Brindavan St, West Mabalam Chennai-33.Ph; 248439862) Lifco Rameswaram Road T.Nagar Chennai-17 Ph;243232983)Giri Trading Sannithi St Mylopore Chennai-4 Ph; 24640376 and also at it's branch at Mathunga Mumbai 4)Sriman K.Parthasarathy , " Pondy Wed Links" Puducherry PH:-2248967 5)R.K.Book stall Panruti, Ph;9367639564 DasanSrikainkarya Uruppattur Soundararajan

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends. -- ____________ _________ ______ R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ____________ _________ ______

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Dear Ranganathan

I down loaded and got the print also thank u for ur help

Dasan

KANNAN

ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47andavan Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 10:42:59 PMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal---book

Dear Sri Kannan Krishnamachari,You may find the following link useful for immediate use.http://www.srivaish navam.com/ stotras/stotras. htm#anuShTaanaM.Hope this solves yr problem.RegardsDasan Ranganathan

RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com>andavan@ .comThursday, May 10, 2007 9:56:02 PMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal- --book

RR.

____________ _________ _

dear swamin

thanking u

dasan

kannan

Rajagopal T.S <rajagopal.ts@ gmail.com>andavan@ .comThursday, May 10, 2007 9:26:05 AMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal- --book

Dear Swamin,

Dhasan,

nakshatra etc) FOR EXAMPLE FOR VAIKASI MAASA THARPPANA, THITHI < VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN YELLOE SHEET> LIKE THIS FOR ALL THARPPANAS>. This book has been brought out on the specific request of loukikas who are office-goers, camping officers, and who are not able to secure brahaspathi to perform this at their convenience( without omitting to perform such a pithru karyam) The book is valued at Rs 40/- and can be got from 1) F5, Chandra Flats 90, Brindavan St, West Mabalam Chennai-33.Ph; 248439862) Lifco Rameswaram Road T.Nagar Chennai-17 Ph;243232983)Giri Trading Sannithi St Mylopore Chennai-4 Ph; 24640376 and also at it's branch at Mathunga Mumbai 4)Sriman K.Parthasarathy , " Pondy Wed Links" Puducherry PH:-2248967 5)R.K.Book stall Panruti, Ph;9367639564 DasanSrikainkarya Uruppattur Soundararajan

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends. -- ____________ _________ ______ R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ____________ _________ ______

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Dear Kannan Krishnamchary,Glad to know that you have been to download from the site. I forgot to add some other sites that would give the method to know the tarpanam date for yr place and the sankalpa details. Determination of day and sankalpa details as per Ahobila mutt:http://www.ahobilamutt.org/amavas/amcalc-01.asp.http://www.ahobilam.com/tamil/panjangam/Paranthaman-07-08.pdfPanchangam for ref only:http://www.himalayanacademy.com/resources/panchangam/#2007-2008Hope you would be them useful.RegardsDasanRanganathankannan krishnamchary <pushkannandavan Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 12:21:47 AMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal---book

Dear Ranganathan

I down loaded and got the print also thank u for ur help

Dasan

KANNAN

ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47 >andavan@ .comSaturday, May 12, 2007 10:42:59 PMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal- --book

RR.

____________ _________ _

dear swamin

thanking u

dasan

kannan

Dear Swamin,

Dhasan,

nakshatra etc) FOR EXAMPLE FOR VAIKASI MAASA THARPPANA, THITHI < VAARA< NAKSHATRA ETC HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN YELLOE SHEET> LIKE THIS FOR ALL THARPPANAS>. This book has been brought out on the specific request of loukikas who are office-goers, camping officers, and who are not able to secure brahaspathi to perform this at their convenience( without omitting to perform such a pithru karyam) The book is valued at Rs 40/- and can be got from 1) F5, Chandra Flats 90, Brindavan St, West Mabalam Chennai-33.Ph;

248439862) Lifco Rameswaram Road T.Nagar Chennai-17 Ph;243232983)Giri Trading Sannithi St Mylopore Chennai-4 Ph; 24640376 and also at it's branch at Mathunga Mumbai 4)Sriman K.Parthasarathy , " Pondy Wed Links" Puducherry PH:-2248967 5)R.K.Book stall Panruti, Ph;9367639564 DasanSrikainkarya Uruppattur Soundararajan

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Ranganathan

I have gone thro ur mail latest and heard stotatrams .I realy enjoied thank u

Dasan

KANNAN

ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47andavan Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 7:29:30 PMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal---book

Dear Kannan Krishnamchary,Glad to know that you have been to download from the site. I forgot to add some other sites that would give the method to know the tarpanam date for yr place and the sankalpa details. Determination of day and sankalpa details as per Ahobila mutt:http://www.ahobilam utt.org/amavas/ amcalc-01. asp.http://www.ahobilam .com/tamil/ panjangam/ Paranthaman- 07-08.pdfPanchangam for ref only:http://www.himalaya nacademy. com/resources/ panchangam/ #2007-2008Hope you would be them

useful.RegardsDasanRanganathan

kannan krishnamchary <pushkann >andavan@ .comTuesday, May 15, 2007 12:21:47 AMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal- --book

Dear Ranganathan I down loaded and got the print also thank u for ur help

Dasan

KANNAN

ranganathan parthasarathi <ranga47 >andavan@ .comSaturday, May 12, 2007 10:42:59 PMRe: Tharppana Manthrangal- --book

RR.

____________ _________ _

dear swamin

thanking u

dasan

kannan

Dear Swamin,

Dhasan,

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheckin the all-new Mail Beta.

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Mail Beta.