Thank u all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya Namaha

Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

Sri Vedanta MahaDesikaya Namaha

Om Namo Narayanaya

I wish to thank all of you who have shown concern for me.

I request the moderator to forward it to only those who have read it

and delete my first mail.

I have realised that there are so many things to learn and by shoving

away responsibilities

I am only being a coward.I would like to know when its possible for me

to meet Srimad Andavan from july onwards in Srirangam.

Guest guest

Dear Sriram,

Please do not wait till July - come over on weekends - immediately on 23rd OR 24th June. HH Srimad Andavan is in Chennai Asramam at No 31, Sir Desikachari Road, Mylapore. In July, HH is on transit to the Southern Divya Desams.

Better not postpone this. If necessary, bring your parents otherwise i will be your guardian here. For your ready reference, i am the Chairman of the Asramam's National Executive Committee and is empowered by HH to run the Asramam's temporal affairs. Taking charge of such an exigency is also part of my duties.

Best wishes.

RR.

R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile),

9194440 57848 - (Mobile).

On 6/20/07, sriram s <sriram.compsci wrote:

Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya NamahaSri Ramanujaya NamahaSri Vedanta MahaDesikaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI wish to thank all of you who have shown concern for me.I request the moderator to forward it to only those who have read it

and delete my first mail.I have realised that there are so many things to learn and by shovingaway responsibilitiesI am only being a coward.I would like to know when its possible for meto meet Srimad Andavan from july onwards in Srirangam.

-- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ___________________________

Guest guest

dear sir ,

iam herewith attaching a scanned copy of the samprokshanam patrikai of Sri vaikuntanathar temple at palayaseevaram . can you please post it in the . the samprokshanam is on 28th of june and Andavan swamigal is gracing the occasion.]

Thanking you,

for vaikuntanatha perumal kainkarya sabha

Murali setlur

RR <shrirrandavan Sent: Thursday, 21 June, 2007 10:05:15 AMRe: Thank u all

Dear Sriram,

Please do not wait till July - come over on weekends - immediately on 23rd OR 24th June. HH Srimad Andavan is in Chennai Asramam at No 31, Sir Desikachari Road, Mylapore. In July, HH is on transit to the Southern Divya Desams.

Better not postpone this. If necessary, bring your parents otherwise i will be your guardian here. For your ready reference, i am the Chairman of the Asramam's National Executive Committee and is empowered by HH to run the Asramam's temporal affairs. Taking charge of such an exigency is also part of my duties.

Best wishes.

RR.

R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile).

____________ _________ _________ ___

On 6/20/07, sriram s <sriram.compsci@ gmail.com> wrote:

Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya NamahaSri Ramanujaya NamahaSri Vedanta MahaDesikaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI wish to thank all of you who have shown concern for me.I request the moderator to forward it to only those who have read it and delete my first mail.I have realised that there are so many things to learn and by shovingaway responsibilitiesI am only being a coward.I would like to know when its possible for meto meet Srimad Andavan from july onwards in Srirangam. -- Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 -

(Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ____________ _________ ______

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Sri Vedantha MahaDesikaya Namha

Sri Ramanujaya Namaha

Om Namo Narayanaya

Respected Sir,

I am indeed grateful to you to have shown so much concern for me.I am

presently

doing a project at bangalore.I am very sorry Sir.Since I study in

Trichy,I can come to Srirangam once college starts in july.I shall meet

H.H Srimad Andavan surely as I have not met Him at all.

Thank you very much Sir.

Adiyen

Sriram.SOn 6/21/07, RR <shrirr wrote:

Dear Sriram,

Please do not wait till July - come over on weekends - immediately

on 23rd OR 24th June. HH Srimad Andavan is in Chennai Asramam at No 31,

Sir Desikachari Road, Mylapore. In July, HH is on transit to the

Southern Divya Desams.

Better not postpone this. If necessary, bring your parents

otherwise i will be your guardian here. For your ready reference, i am

the Chairman of the Asramam's National Executive Committee and is

empowered by HH to run the Asramam's temporal affairs. Taking charge of

such an exigency is also part of my duties.

Best wishes.

RR.

R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile),

9194440 57848 - (Mobile).

On 6/20/07, sriram s <sriram.compsci

> wrote:

Sri Ranga Ramanuja MahaDesikaya NamahaSri Ramanujaya NamahaSri Vedanta MahaDesikaya NamahaOm Namo NarayanayaI wish to thank all of you who have shown concern for me.I request the moderator to forward it to only those who have read it

and delete my first mail.I have realised that there are so many things to learn and by shovingaway responsibilitiesI am only being a coward.I would like to know when its possible for meto meet Srimad Andavan from july onwards in Srirangam.

-- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ___________________________