IndiaDivine.org

self

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sirs, I am frequently by some of you, individually,about my previous official line. Instead of replying individually, I thought that this may be given to all of you. As Returning Officer of Assembly Constituency, conducted elections peacefully and elected a member in Thenkasi ( 1989) , Tirunelveli District I was the Tamilnadu State Civil Service Officer, worked as Managing Director, Co-operative Spinning Mills , Dharapuram near Erode. During that period I

travelled Bombay, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad Nagpur , Rajasthan State, Punjab State to procure cotton to the mills and also to sell various counts of yarn , besides supplying hank yarn to weavers of co-operative socities in Tamilnadu. During the period of three years, over-draft of more than one crore was wiped out and the mill earned a net profit of more than ond and a half crores I was District Revenue Officer and Addl. Dist. Magistrate Ramanathapuram when I made improvements to Navapashanam and Thiruppullani with Govt fund for the benefit of pilgrims. Ramanathapuram big tank received copious supply from vaigai river frequently because of my fight with the Govt as District Collector full additional charge, Desalination projects in Kadaladi , Muthukulathur area were introduced for drinking water Fishing problem between country boat-owners and machnised boat owners were solved then there. Repatriates from Srilanka were sheltered at Mandapam camp and then sent to various camps in Tamilnadu. Surprise inspections were made by visiting various tiny islands inbetween Rameswaram and Keelakkarai. Babri masjit problem were effectively tackled in muslim areas with the assistance of the then Supdt of Police Sri Jaffer sait I.P.S. Flood sitiuation, cyclone, and other natural calamities were immediately attended to by giving relief to poor and down-trodden then and there This will go from pages to pages if I continue this As Dy . Commissioner of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection , Chennai, I tackled the problems of enumeration and distribution of new family cards throughout Chennai City. I introduced a new method for sending essential articles to Fair Price Shops without pilferage. I disposed off various cases under Essential Commodities Act brought by the police in my court, including the case of one famous textile shop in the city As Joint Director of Stationery & Printing and also in full additional Charge of the post of the Director, I supervised the secret printing of budgets of the Tamilnadu Govt, besides supervising branch presses through out Tamilnadu Headed the Tribunal for disciplinary proceedings for Tamilnadu Govt. Servants, heard both sides ( Govt side represented by A.P.Ps and accused Govt Servant) and passed orders in number of cases that too in tamil ( first time by any Tribunal) After retirement

---------------------- Chairmen of various Committees/ Commissions appointed by the Govt used to consult me in various matters whether it be Administrative Reforms or other matters including Police Guest lecturer in Anna University of Management( Govt of Tamilnadu) As President, Consumer Welfare Council, I helped number of affected consumers to get their grievances redressed by contacting Manufacturing Units/Companies etc by giving notices etc. This service is still continued Guest Lecturer, Police Training College, Chennai Recent ---------- As Returning Officer, conduced election to elect 15 members to the governing body of Sri Ram Samaj ( Ayodya Aswametha Mandapam , West Mambalam) and declared elected 15 members on 22nd of this month ( Pl see attachment) I think that this is enough to say about myself Dasan Soundararajan ( Uruppattur

Soundararajan--Srikainkarya)

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.