IndiaDivine.org

NAMASKARAM TO ALL MEMBERS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Asthigas, ADIYEN KODI PRANAMAM to all members. I very much happy and thanks the moderator to join in this group. Hope we will share all monthly auspicous days that connects to our traditional religious things. For ex; we can give reminder mail to all members that the day tomorrow is EKADESI, SRAVANAM, AMAVASAI,POURNAMI,ALWARS / ACHARYAS THIRUNATCHATRAM DAYS , where now BRAMOTSOWAM happenings etc., Hope you all will agree to my small views. Regards, V.RENGARAJAN (Nangainallur - Lord Hayagrivar Temple Sripadam)

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

sir, this is a very good idea and shd be adopted for benefit of all in our group. Jai Shree Krishna Adiyen V RENGARAJAN <rera_v wrote: Dear Asthigas, ADIYEN KODI PRANAMAM to all members. I very much happy and thanks the moderator to join in this group. Hope we will share all monthly auspicous days that connects to our traditional

religious things. For ex; we can give reminder mail to all members that the day tomorrow is EKADESI, SRAVANAM, AMAVASAI,POURNAMI,ALWARS / ACHARYAS THIRUNATCHATRAM DAYS , where now BRAMOTSOWAM happenings etc., Hope you all will agree to my small views. Regards, V.RENGARAJAN (Nangainallur - Lord Hayagrivar Temple Sripadam) Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Respected Rengarajan Swami,

Adiyen Dasan ,Mukundan Setlur.

Thanks for the kind email and also ever grateful for

all the desire yuo have to remind about the important

dates .

I welcome sincerely. this is very useful for all our

people especially in this generation.

WITH HIGH REGARDS

DASAN

MUKUNDAN SETLUR

--- V RENGARAJAN <rera_v wrote:

> Dear Asthigas,

>

> ADIYEN KODI PRANAMAM to all members.

>

> I very much happy and thanks the moderator to join

> in this group.

>

> Hope we will share all monthly auspicous days that

> connects to our traditional religious things.

>

> For ex; we can give reminder mail to all members

> that the day tomorrow is EKADESI, SRAVANAM,

> AMAVASAI,POURNAMI,ALWARS / ACHARYAS THIRUNATCHATRAM

> DAYS , where now BRAMOTSOWAM happenings etc.,

>

> Hope you all will agree to my small views.

>

> Regards,

>

> V.RENGARAJAN

> (Nangainallur - Lord Hayagrivar Temple Sripadam)

>

>

>

>

>

> Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't

> settle for less, sign up for your freeaccount today.

______________________________\

____

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play

Sims Stories at Games.

http://sims./

Guest guest

Excellent Sir.All will warmly welcome such reminders so as to keep in touch with our rich tradition specially those away from roots.Regards,N BhashyamP S <prems1178 wrote: sir, this is a very good idea and shd be adopted for benefit of all in our group. Jai Shree Krishna Adiyen V RENGARAJAN <rera_v > wrote: Dear Asthigas, ADIYEN KODI PRANAMAM to all members. I very much happy and thanks the moderator to join in this group. Hope we will share all monthly auspicous days that connects to our traditional religious things. For ex; we can give reminder mail to all members that the day tomorrow is EKADESI, SRAVANAM, AMAVASAI,POURNAMI,ALWARS / ACHARYAS THIRUNATCHATRAM DAYS , where now BRAMOTSOWAM happenings etc., Hope you all will agree to my small views. Regards, V.RENGARAJAN (Nangainallur - Lord Hayagrivar Temple Sripadam) Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail