IndiaDivine.org

Namperumal Vijayam - your opinion requested

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskarams,

With a view to take " Namperumal Vijayam " to many persons who are

without internet at home, or without a printer at home, adiyen is

planning to bring out printed version of the same.

However, the free download magazine will continue in the website also.

The cost of printed copy " Namperumal Vijayam " would be around Rs. 20

(excluding postage) in India and around 3.00 USD outside India.

These are very approximate costs only - but may not go beyond this.

For the above to happen, adiyen would like to know how many of you

would be interested in this. If you can please mail your concurrence

for the same, adiyen will be able to workout the costs and other legal

procedures(this would involve registering the magazine with the

Registrar of Newspapers).

Hence adiyen requests you to send your opinion at the earliest.

Adiyen Dasan

Sridharan

Dear Mr. Sridharan, This seems to be a good effort. A paper magazine would be welcomed by those who do not have access to internet. The price seems to be reasonable too. Good luck in your efforts to bring out the magazine.RegardsGeetha Anandsridharan_book <sridharan_book wrote: Namaskarams, With a view to take "Namperumal Vijayam" to many persons who are without internet at home, or without a printer at home, adiyen is planning to bring out printed version of the same.

However, the free download magazine will continue in the website also. The cost of printed copy "Namperumal Vijayam" would be around Rs. 20 (excluding postage) in India and around 3.00 USD outside India. These are very approximate costs only - but may not go beyond this. For the above to happen, adiyen would like to know how many of you would be interested in this. If you can please mail your concurrence for the same, adiyen will be able to workout the costs and other legal procedures(this would involve registering the magazine with the Registrar of Newspapers). Hence adiyen requests you to send your opinion at the earliest. Adiyen Dasan Sridharan

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Namaskarams,Thanks for the feedback. Adiyen will count this opinion.Adiyen DasanSridharanGeetha Anand <geethaa wrote: Dear Mr. Sridharan, This seems to be a good effort. A paper magazine would be welcomed by those who do not have access to internet. The price seems to be reasonable too. Good luck in your efforts to

bring out the magazine.RegardsGeetha Anandsridharan_book <sridharan_book wrote: Namaskarams, With a view to take "Namperumal Vijayam" to many persons who are without internet at home, or without a printer at home, adiyen is planning to bring out printed version of the same. However, the free download magazine will continue in the website also. The cost of printed copy "Namperumal Vijayam" would be around Rs. 20 (excluding postage) in India and around 3.00 USD outside India. These are very approximate costs only - but may not go beyond this. For the above to happen, adiyen would like to know how many of you would be interested in this. If you can please mail your concurrence for the same, adiyen will

be able to workout the costs and other legal procedures(this would involve registering the magazine with the Registrar of Newspapers). Hence adiyen requests you to send your opinion at the earliest. Adiyen Dasan Sridharan Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Sir, your suggestion in bringing out in book form

is welcome.Please enlist my name in your records and

inform me as when they are ready-Regards-kannan

--- k sridharan <sridharan_book wrote:

> Namaskarams,

>

> Thanks for the feedback. Adiyen will count this

> opinion.

>

> Adiyen Dasan

> Sridharan

>

> Geetha Anand <geethaa wrote:

> Dear Mr. Sridharan,

>

> This seems to be a good effort. A paper

> magazine would be welcomed by those who do not have

> access to internet. The price seems to be

> reasonable too. Good luck in your efforts to bring

> out the magazine.

>

> Regards

> Geetha Anand

>

> sridharan_book <sridharan_book wrote:

> Namaskarams,

>

> With a view to take " Namperumal Vijayam " to many

> persons who are

> without internet at home, or without a printer at

> home, adiyen is

> planning to bring out printed version of the same.

>

> However, the free download magazine will continue

> in the website also.

>

> The cost of printed copy " Namperumal Vijayam " would

> be around Rs. 20

> (excluding postage) in India and around 3.00 USD

> outside India.

> These are very approximate costs only - but may not

> go beyond this.

>

> For the above to happen, adiyen would like to know

> how many of you

> would be interested in this. If you can please mail

> your concurrence

> for the same, adiyen will be able to workout the

> costs and other legal

> procedures(this would involve registering the

> magazine with the

> Registrar of Newspapers).

>

> Hence adiyen requests you to send your opinion at

> the earliest.

>

> Adiyen Dasan

> Sridharan

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's

> economy) at Games.

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

______________________________\

____

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

http://search./search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=summer+activities+for+kids & cs=bz

Swamin,Adiyen will definitely let you know when the printed material comes out.Adiyen DasanSridharanramaswamy kannan <rk_1940 wrote: Dear Sir, your suggestion in bringing out in book formis welcome.Please enlist my name in your records andinform me as when they are ready-Regards-kannan--- k sridharan wrote:> Namaskarams,> > Thanks for the feedback. Adiyen will count this> opinion.> > Adiyen Dasan> Sridharan> > Geetha Anand wrote: > Dear Mr. Sridharan,> > This seems to be a good effort. A paper> magazine would be welcomed by those who do not have> access to internet. The price seems to be> reasonable too. Good luck

in your efforts to bring> out the magazine.> > Regards> Geetha Anand> > sridharan_book wrote: > Namaskarams,> > With a view to take "Namperumal Vijayam" to many> persons who are> without internet at home, or without a printer at> home, adiyen is> planning to bring out printed version of the same. > > However, the free download magazine will continue> in the website also. > > The cost of printed copy "Namperumal Vijayam" would> be around Rs. 20> (excluding postage) in India and around 3.00 USD> outside India.> These are very approximate costs only - but may not> go beyond this.> > For the above to happen, adiyen would like to know> how many of you> would be interested in this. If you can please mail> your

concurrence> for the same, adiyen will be able to workout the> costs and other legal> procedures(this would involve registering the> magazine with the> Registrar of Newspapers). > > Hence adiyen requests you to send your opinion at> the earliest.> > Adiyen Dasan> Sridharan> > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's> economy) at Games. > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for

kids.http://search./search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=summer+activities+for+kids & cs=bz

Dear Sri.Sridharan,

I am happy that you will be able to get the book in printed hard

copy form. I would like to have one and I will pay for the book and

the postage.Though, it is available in the internet, it will be

certainly easy to read in the book form.I am sure many ,like me,.

though having PC and internet conection at home, would like to have

the hard copy.

Please register mine and send whenever it is ready and I will send

the payment.

best regards,

A.Padmanaban

New No 9, 3rd street,

Gill Nagar, Choolaimedu,

chennai 600 094,

ph: 9340065381

andavan , " sridharan_book "

<sridharan_book wrote:

>

> Namaskarams,

>

> With a view to take " Namperumal Vijayam " to many persons who are

> without internet at home, or without a printer at home, adiyen is

> planning to bring out printed version of the same.

>

> However, the free download magazine will continue in the website

also.

>

> The cost of printed copy " Namperumal Vijayam " would be around Rs.

> (excluding postage) in India and around 3.00 USD outside India.

> These are very approximate costs only - but may not go beyond this.

>

> For the above to happen, adiyen would like to know how many of you

> would be interested in this. If you can please mail your

concurrence

> for the same, adiyen will be able to workout the costs and other

legal

> procedures(this would involve registering the magazine with the

> Registrar of Newspapers).

>

> Hence adiyen requests you to send your opinion at the earliest.

>

> Adiyen Dasan

> Sridharan

>

Dasasya Vignyapanam, Adiyen will be highly blessed to receive a copy of the same at my address. Kindly arrange to include my name and address in your mailing list. Also arrange to send me additional 5 or more copies for distribution to several interested persons in our kainkaryam group. I will be very happy to pay for the same. My address : K Lakshmi Narasimhan IDBI Building, Sector-11, Plot No.39-41, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614 P.S. I have given my office address as there will not be anyone at home to collect the same during the day. Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan, K Lakshmi Narasimhanpadmanaban_a <padmanaban_a wrote: Dear Sri.Sridharan,I am happy that you will be able to get the book in printed hard copy form. I would like to have one and I will pay for the book and the postage.Though, it is available in the internet, it will be certainly easy to read in the book form.I am sure many ,like me,. though having PC and internet conection at home, would like to have the hard copy.Please register mine and send whenever it is ready and I will send the payment.best regards,A.PadmanabanNew No 9, 3rd street,Gill Nagar, Choolaimedu,chennai 600 094,ph: 9340065381andavan , "sridharan_book" <sridharan_book wrote:>> Namaskarams,> > With a view to take "Namperumal Vijayam" to many persons who are> without internet at home, or without a printer at home, adiyen is> planning to bring out printed version of the same. > > However, the free download magazine will continue in the website also. > > The cost of printed copy "Namperumal Vijayam" would be around Rs. 20> (excluding postage) in India and around 3.00 USD outside India.> These are very approximate costs only - but may not go beyond this.> > For the above to happen, adiyen would like to know how many of you> would be interested in this. If you can please mail your concurrence> for the same, adiyen will be able to workout the costs and other legal> procedures(this would

involve registering the magazine with the> Registrar of Newspapers). > > Hence adiyen requests you to send your opinion at the earliest.> > Adiyen Dasan> Sridharan>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here