IndiaDivine.org

Is Andavan Ashram a Registered Charity Organization in the US?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Bharathram,

Yes, we have a branch Registered in the name of " SRI RAMANUJA MISSION INC " ; I will request the President or the Treasurer to contact you and give you all the details. We have collected large sums from Sishyas & Abhimanis in USA who have availed off the IT Exemption therein.

Shri Poondi Vijayaraghavan - Shri Nadathur Mathavan - Sri Kesavan Kannan - please give Mr Bharatram all particulars of the IT Exemption Orders {we call it Notification in India}.

Warmest regards.

RR.

On 10/15/07, Bharath Ram <bharathoo7 wrote:

Dear All,

Can anybody let me know if Andavan ashram is a registered Charity Org in the US with 501.c.3 IRS status? I live and work in the US. I would like to donate money to Ashram and my company will match my donation. There are sizeable people interested in the donation from my company. I would be happy if you could let me know how to kick start/help the process of getting Andavan Ashram regsitered to receive donations.

Bharath

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more! -- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ___________________________