IndiaDivine.org

Vedopaasana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamin Adiyen is happy to attach four pages to begin with under this caption " Vedopaasana", in continuation of an attachment sent already titled " Chathur Vedas" on 27th august Adiyen invites suggestions from you all to continue this " Vedopaasana" by summerising everything given in tables I to VII ADIYEN OFFERS DEEPAVALI GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU, SWAMINS, BY WAY OF OFFERING THIS SERIAL Om Sri Hayagreevaya Dasan Uruppattur Soundararajan

Dear Swamy, Vedopaasana tables I to IV are excellent and expalined in simple words. No words to tell. It is vara prasadam and Bhagavath prasadam. Every one should avail this great opportunity and go through the same and swim in this ocean continuously with blessings of our acharyans arul kadaksham and attain ultimate goal. Pallandu Pallundu to Urupattur swamy and other swamins who have joined to bring this Vedopasana in tamil in the internet. Adiyen Dasan Mamandur Krishnan soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya wrote: Dear Swamin Adiyen is happy to attach four pages to begin with under this caption " Vedopaasana", in continuation of an attachment sent already titled " Chathur Vedas" on 27th august Adiyen invites suggestions from you all to continue this " Vedopaasana" by summerising everything given in tables I to VII ADIYEN OFFERS DEEPAVALI GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU, SWAMINS, BY WAY OF OFFERING THIS SERIAL Om Sri HayagreevayaDasanUruppattur

Soundararajan

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Dear Swamin, could please send the matter sent on 27th August Dasansoundararajan desikan <srikainkarya wrote: Dear Swamin Adiyen is happy to attach four pages to begin with under this caption " Vedopaasana", in continuation of an attachment sent already titled " Chathur

Vedas" on 27th august Adiyen invites suggestions from you all to continue this " Vedopaasana" by summerising everything given in tables I to VII ADIYEN OFFERS DEEPAVALI GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU, SWAMINS, BY WAY OF OFFERING THIS SERIAL Om Sri HayagreevayaDasanUruppattur Soundararajan

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Will anyone provide me the details of modern Management Principlesadvised in PURANAS, ITHIKASAS ETC.

VENKATESAN

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com

Dear Venkatesan Swamin,

You could also refer to YOGA VASISTHA from

Ramayana in Itihasa. THis gives valuable tips on

how a perfect manager/minister/king must be.

Bhagavad Gita from mahabharata.

Forgive me if I am wrong.

Dandavats,

Vijayaraghavan

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Swamin

This is Sri Hayagreevan's krupa. Very apt to include this in Sri Hayagreevan series. Adiyen is very happy about this. There is no Sri Hayagreeva baktha than YOU .to translate " VEDOPASANA " into english which will help the generations to come to understand,appreciate and try to study Vedas in true spirit with your easily understandable universal language

Adiyen's gratitude to you,Swamin, in advance Sarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaamDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya--- On Fri, 20/6/08, Dr. Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr. Sadagopan <yennappan Re: Vedopaasanasrikainkarya, "kainkarya sri" <kainkaryasri, "av" <ahobilavalli >Cc: parakalamatham , "ramanuja" <ramanuja >, ramarajann, "subha ramesh" <ramesh, "RAMESH" <ramesh.rangan07, "Vidya Ramji" <labda43, "booma rangan" <boomarangan, rangaprasad, rangaswamy_m, "M.R. Ravichandran" <mrrco, ravipadsri, "Sarangan Neela" <sarangan76, sarangan, "partha sarathy" <parthas79, sarathy1942, secretary, shoba, shosur, "Edasu shuba" <shubadasa,

"skrishnan66" <skrishnan66, "Komanduri Soundararajan" <komanduri_rajan, "Shyam Sreenivasan" <shyam.sreenivasan, , srivaishnavan, "S RAMESH SRIVASAN" <srameshsrivasan, subha_amudhanDate: Friday, 20 June, 2008, 7:31 PM

SrI:

Dear Thiruvaheendrapuram Sriman Soundararajan Swamy :

I will be happy to translate the pages of VedOpAsanA

if no one else volunteers . We at the Ahobilavalli Team

will release it as an ebook in the upcoming Sri HayagrIvan

series and any one from anywhere can down load the ebook

after release and print it .

Please let me know about your position . I will standby .

NamO SrI HayagrIvAya ,

V.Sadagopan , Editor

http://www.sadagopa n.org

http://www.sundaras imham.org

http://www.ahobilav alli.org

http://www.thiruppa vai..org

-

soundararajan desikan

kainkarya sri

Cc: parakalamatham ; ramanuja ; ramarajann (AT) gmail (DOT) com ; subha ramesh ; RAMESH ; Vidya Ramji ; booma rangan ; rangaprasad@ cistronsystems. com ; rangaswamy_m@ hotmail.com ; M..R. Ravichandran ; ravipadsri (AT) gmail (DOT) com ; Sarangan Neela ; sarangan ; partha sarathy ; sarathy1942@ rediffmail. com ; secretary@svtsydney .org ; shoba (AT) omantel (DOT) net.om ; shosur (AT) kbsi (DOT) com ; Edasu shuba ; skrishnan66 ; Komanduri Soundararajan ; Shyam Sreenivasan ;

; srivaishnavan@ ; S RAMESH SRIVASAN ; subha_amudhan@

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:20 AM

Fw: Vedopaasana

Dear Swamin/ Mathusri

This is Vedhopaasana

Adiyen tried to give an bird's eye view or a view from a window about the VEDAS

If there is no Vedam/ or veda adyyanam by brahmins, there is no life to every one. Vedaparayanam is disappearing slowly which will lead mankind to stone age. Sriman Narayanan is worshipped as Vedapurushan

Adiyen feels that vaishnavites are not giving due importance to Veda Adyyanam than that for Divya Prabandham Both are important

When adiyen met asthikas from various walks of life and discussed about the failure to do vedapaatam, some of them told that they do not know sanskrit & that it was easy for them to go into Divyaprabandham

Brahmins should know their own saakha as per their gothram and vaishnavite should recite atleast panchasooktham

Chadur vedas are the breath of Sri Baghvan Narayanan. Adiyen thought that if a presentation is made about vedas, the next generation will be eager to do vedaparayanam in a big way

This is only a beginning and an attempt by a person not atall qualified to enter into this field. But it is a compulsion from within to do this

Adiyen submits this VEDAOPAASANA to each one of you to read with interest

Adiyen has given 12 pages now and there are more than 150 pages. Adiyen will give this periodically

Adiyen begs each asthikas to suggest additions/correctio ns/deletions whereever necesarry after reading full text

Now here is the attachment of Vedopaasana( 12 pages)

Adiyen will eagerly welcome if any mahanubhava comes forward to translate this in english

Sarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaamDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya

18-6-08

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.