IndiaDivine.org

Sri Rama Sthothram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Rama bhakthas,

adiyen's blog http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com has been updated with one "Sri Rama Sthothram". When I was school-going, my grand mother used to recite it several times daily and would be saying that reciting it will fetch phalans of reciting Sahasranamam. The Sthothram is on Rama but it covers almost all the vaibhavams of Perumal. Somehow I missed the paper I noted it down. And for the past several years I was in search of it. Again, another old lady, whom I met last week, helped me to write it down from her memory. The author is not known to her and if anybody already knowing it passon information on the author I will be grateful. Please enjoy it. dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

Dear Raghuveerdayal swamin I am surprised to see this sthotram. When I was a little boy all in my family used to sing and fortunately I have a small old printed version of that book also! A nice contribution to the world by you through the site. Adiyen Srivilliputtur Govindakrishnan Alagar

Swamin, Can you kindly send me a xerox of the booklet so that I can correct if there is any mistake in it? I presume there should be some mistakes in it as that old lady recited it over phone when I wrote it down.

Thank you Two days back Smt Ramaa and her husband Sri Balakrishnan from Chennai visited Thiruppullani. She told me that you are very closely related to her.dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

On 11/5/07, govindakrishnan alagar <alagar_g wrote:

Dear Raghuveerdayal swamin I am surprised to see this sthotram. When I was a little boy all in my family used to sing and fortunately I have a small old printed version of that book also! A nice contribution to the world by you through the site.

Adiyen Srivilliputtur Govindakrishnan Alagar

-- Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091