IndiaDivine.org

Ashramam Srikaryam Swamy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group members, An official annoncement from Srimath Andavan Ashramam, has been published in Sri Ranganatha Paduka magazine,in that His Holiness Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikan,has nominated Sri U.Ve. Salakshana Ganapadi Vaduvoor Srinivasa Desikachariar Swamy as Srikaryam Swamy of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam. He is succeeding the late sri Narasimha Raghavachariar Swamy, who passed away couple of months back in the age of 80. Every Ashramam sishya as well as the entire vedic community know the new incumbent to Ashramam Srikaryam very well. Every vedic patasala of our Ashrmam, located at different places,takes his directions for proper functioning . Patasala in Vaduvoor is directly

coming under him.To know more about him, I would now request Sri RR who is very much closely associated with him, to brief our members, as well as those of Sri Ramanuja Mission and Srirangasri group members, the world over Daasan, R.Srinivasan, .

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Shreyas Sarangan <sarangan wrote: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 22:50:12 -0800 (PST)Shreyas Sarangan <saranganRe: Ashramam Srikaryam Swamyr_sv, shrirr Sri:Srimate Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya NamahaDear Swamin,Some information on Sri U.Ve. Salakshana Ganapadi Vaduvoor Srinivasa Desikachariar Swamy that can be forwarded to relevant lists:http://www.hinduonnet.com/2001/08/31/stories/13310783.htm[also has info on Sri U. Ve. V. Srivatsankachariar Swamy]Narayana!-Shreyas Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan >Cc: ramanuja mission ; Anbil Ramaswamy Monday, December 3, 2007 11:55:39 AM Ashramam Srikaryam Swamy Dear Group members, An official annoncement from Srimath Andavan Ashramam, has been published in Sri Ranganatha Paduka magazine,in that His Holiness Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikan,has nominated Sri U.Ve. Salakshana Ganapadi Vaduvoor Srinivasa Desikachariar Swamy as Srikaryam Swamy of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam. He is succeeding the late sri Narasimha Raghavachariar Swamy, who passed away couple of months back in the age of 80. Every Ashramam sishya as well as the entire vedic community know the new incumbent to Ashramam Srikaryam very well. Every vedic patasala of our Ashrmam, located at different places,takes his directions for proper

functioning . Patasala in Vaduvoor is directly coming under him.To know more about him, I would now request Sri RR who is very much closely associated with him, to brief our members, as well as those of Sri Ramanuja Mission and Srirangasri group members, the world over Daasan, R.Srinivasan, . Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

VEERAGHAVAN KRISHNAMACHARI <meera05 wrote: SrinivasanRangaswamy <r_svRe: Ashramam Srikaryam SwamyThu, 06 Dec 2007 15:07:29 +0600 (IST)VEERAGHAVAN KRISHNAMACHARI <meera05Quoting r_sv: Dear Sir, I mr.K.veeraraghavan my kula deivamis vadur Kothanda Ramar and i dont find any difference between Lord Ramaand our Guru Sri Desika mama .He clears any doubt regarding vedas at anytime with out fuss. we belong to vadur and we know him for the past40yrs.His politness ,patience and knoweldge about vedas isuncomparable.His contribution of vahanams to vadur Ramar and mannarkuditemple is remarkable,I congradulate you and mama also i feel very proudto read this mail. Long live Sri Ranga Sri and its contributions. Adien K.veeraraghavan > Dear Group members, An official annoncement from Srimath AndavanAshramam, has been published in Sri Ranganatha Paduka magazine,in thatHis Holiness Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikan,has nominated Sri U.Ve.Salakshana Ganapadi Vaduvoor Srinivasa Desikachariar Swamy as SrikaryamSwamy of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam. He is succeeding the latesri Narasimha Raghavachariar Swamy, who passed away couple of monthsback in the age of 80. Every Ashramam sishya as well as the entire vediccommunity know the new incumbent to Ashramam Srikaryam very well. Everyvedic patasala of our Ashrmam, located at different places,takes hisdirections for proper functioning . Patasala in Vaduvoor is directlycoming under him.To know more about him, I would now request Sri RR whois very much closely associated with him, to brief our members, as wellas those of Sri Ramanuja Mission and

Srirangasri group members, theworld over Daasan, R.Srinivasan, . Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.