IndiaDivine.org

Sri Rama asks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamin Kindly come along with me to Ragunathasamudram village in Vandavasi taluk, Thiruvannamalai district . This Kshetra is about 125 K.M.s from Chennai ( more or less western side) & 65 KMs from Tindivanam There is one beatiful temple dedicated to Sri Ramachndra Swamy alongwith Sri Seetha Devi, Sri Bharatha Chatrukna besides Sri Anjaneya. This wonderful temple is dating back 12th century constructed by Pandya king Sri Jadavarma Sundara Pandian . During Naicker rule ( ruled the desam from Madurai some 300 years back) it was so beatifully renovated ( reconstructed) The importance/ significance of Sri Rama is that He is holding His right palm on His Chest ( showing everyone that He will reside in the hearts of bhakthas) Like this, Sri Anjaneya is doing "veena ganam" ( presumably reciting Srimath Ramayana) which is a very rare one to worship I hope that you got darshan of Sri Rama and Sri Anjaneya along with me through this message The purpose of this message is simple Sri Rama asks

you to donate for renovation of His temple Totally a sum of Rs 20--00 lakfs is required for this and I shall furnish the details in a nutshell shortly along with photos of Sri Moolavar Sri uthsavar of Sri Rama and also Sri Anjaneyar The trustees are most dedicated i.e. one Mahanubhava from Srirangam temple ( Herditary Archakar and another Mahanubhava from Sri Venkateswara temple Thirumala-- Sri Balaji temple) I request all of you , on the directions of Sri Rama and Sri Anjaneya to contribute for this renovation kainkaryam Exemption u/s 80 G is available The address is Sri Venkateswara Seva Trust ( Regd) Raghunathasamudram, Vandavasi Taluk Mobile phones 1. 9443797605 2.9440515579 Dasan Uruppattur Soundararajan Srikainkarya

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.