IndiaDivine.org

Video stream of Nermugam of Jaya TV programme on Srimad Ramayanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Srinivasan, Please get into the weblink where full program can be seen. I dont know whether you got my earlier mail. Illustrator is called T.K Hari. http://www.jayanews.in/nermugam/nermugam.aspx Thanks, SrinathSrinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote: Dear Group

Members, Last Sunday Jaya TV has broadcast a very interesting programme in their late night edition of "Nerukku Ner", an interview on History of Srimad Ramayana, Sri Ram's date of birth, how the Ramar Sethu was constructed in the time Ramayana. This is the first time, I heard somebody talking in scientific approach to Srimad Ramayana,its age etc. I am sorry that I did not note down the name of authoritative speaker on that day, but he was very affirmative with facts and figures on how the Ramar Sethu was constructed, it is really human made and to back it he gives scientific data.Rama has really engaged the divine engineer , I heard it as Visvakarma, for the study and construction etc.Every scientific details on

Ramayana, are detailed in the web site http://www.historic alrama.org I have seen this website and it gives answers to various questions which are being asked now in the present politics. I must thank Jaya TV for bringing out such useful programmes and also the web site administrator of www.historicalrama. org Daasan, R.Srinivasan

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.