IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Annual Adhyayana Uthsavam and 108-Kalyana Uthsavam for Sri Venugopala Perumal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

vjpoondi wrote: r_svSubject: Annual Adhyayana Uthsavam and 108-Kalyana Uthsavam for Sri Venugopala PerumalvjpoondiDate: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:29:24 -0500 Sri:Srimathe Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Nama:Srimathe Srinivasa Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Nama:Srimathe Vedantha Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Nama:Srimathe Srinivasa Mahadesikaya Nama:Dear Sri/Smt R.Srinivasan,Sub: Annual Adhyayana Uthsavam and 108-Kalyana Uthsavam for Sri Venugopala Perumal - Dec 29 & 30, 2007 in Washington DC area As you may know, Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimadh Andavan Ashramam is performing the 3rd Annual Adhyayana Uthsavam here in USA for Sri Rukmini Sathyabhama Sametha Sri Venugopala Perumal from Dec 10-30, 2007 with daily chantings of Divya

Prabhandham as per the great traditions of Srivaishnava Sampradayam. Preparations are in full swing for a grand finale of this 21-day uthsavam with Sri Nammazhwar Moksham on Dec 29. The uthsavam will conclude the following day with a grand Kalyana Uthsavam for Sri Venugopala Perumal on Dec 30. On behalf of Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam, I welcome you to be part of the Uthsavam in Washington DC area (address/directions at http://www..org). I request you to make every effort to be in person for those 2 days. But for those who are unable to participate in person, we have established a tele-bridge to participate every day of this 21-day uthsavam and listen/chant the prabhandhams along with the ghosti. We are also making arrangements to webcast the grand finale of the function (Nammazhwar Moksham on Dec 29 and Kalyana Uthsavam on Dec 30th) LIVE using Video streaming so that you could watch it on your computer. As we have done

in the past three years, we are planning to perform a grand Kalyana Uthsavam for Sri Venugopala Perumal (on Dec 30). We hope that this year too, 108 bhagavathas will join us as sponsorors of this divine uthsavam for the Perumal. This is an occasion to thank our Perumal and Thaayar as the year ends and to seek Their continued grace for peace and prosperity all around us through out the new year. I invite you to help us reach this auspicious number of 108 and sponsor a Kalyana Uthsavam and other uthsavams and be part of the function. Even if you are unable to come in person, we will perform the uthsavam with your sankalpam with that of your family members and send you the prasadam. Please register your sponsorship at http://www..org/general1.php?id1=4 & id2=2 If you have already sponsored any of these kainkaryams, please accept my sincere acknowledgements for the same. If you have not sponsored it yet, I request you to take this opportunity to be

part of this auspicious Bhagavadh Kainkaryam .As you know, Sri Ramanuja Mission is a registered non-profit organization under US Tax laws and as such all contributions will be exempt from taxes to the maximum extend permissible by US tax laws. As the tax year 2007 draws to a close, I urge you to consider Sri Ramanuja Mission for your generous charitable contributions and help support our other projects like Veda Patasala, which is dear to most of us as it helps to protect and nurture our rich vedic traditions for future generations. With warm regards and wishes for a very happy and prosperous New Year 2008,Namo Narayana !! Poondi VijayaraghavanPresident, Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimadh Andavan Ashramam, USA732-287-9062 (H)732-762-5026 (Cell)vjpoondi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.