IndiaDivine.org

Srimath Andavan's tour progarmme.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group Members, I now have some additional information of Srimath Andavan's tour progarmmes for the next few months. H.H. is presently camping in Dombivili Ashramam. Panguni Pushyam, Srimath Thirukkudanthai Andavan's 102nd Thirunakshatram will be celebrated at Dombivili Ashramam On completion of that function, H.H. will be proceeding to Delhi, and will be camping in Sri

Vaikunta Nath Mandir of Srimath Andavan Ashramam. Here renovation works are now in progress and H. H. will attend the Maha Samprokshanam of that temple. From there H.H. will travel to Brindavanam,where our Ashramam and Sri Balaji Temple are located.From there H.H. will proceed via Nagpur, Hyderabad Ashramam. From Hyderbad Ashramam, H.H.will proceed to Tiruchanur Srimath Andavan Ashramam, where the Vaikasi Thiruvadirai, H.H.'s Tirunakshatram celebrations will be celebrated. So, it looks that H.H. will reach Chennai only after Vaikasi Tiruvadirai function at Tiruchanur. I will keep the members informed , as and when, I get the exact dates for each function. The above is mainly an advance information. Daasan, R.Srinivasan

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.