IndiaDivine.org

Thanian of Vaikundavasi Sri Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhachariar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Srimathe Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikaya Namaha.

Dear Bhagavathas,

Adiyen is looking for the thanian of Vaikundavasi Sri Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhachariar. I searched the web and I could not find the thanian.

Please help adiyen in this regard.

Daasan,

Veeravalli RaghunathanShed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more.

Guest guest

Dear Sri RaghunathanI wonder if you got the information from anyone.The Taniyan of Sri Mukkur Swami that I have is as follows:

Sree yagjnEsa kripaa paatram panchaagni sadrusam suchim /padE sree saara saargjnE dhriDam bhaktam achanchalam //parimaLa ranga priyam amrutaayaa: sutam param /vasumatee vallabham tham mukkoor sree nruharim bhajE // Hope this helps.DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

; andavan ; oppiliappan From: vvraghujaDate: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:30:47 -0500 Thanian of Vaikundavasi Sri Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhachariar

Srimathe Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikaya Namaha. Dear Bhagavathas, Adiyen is looking for the thanian of Vaikundavasi Sri Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhachariar. I searched the web and I could not find the thanian. Please help adiyen in this regard. Daasan,Veeravalli Raghunathan

Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more.

Guest guest

Srimathe Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikaya Namaha:

Dear Sri.Anbil Mama,

Adiyen has no words to express my sense of gratitude for your invaluable help.

Adiyen prays to Divya Thampathi to grant you with long, healthy life to guide Sri Vaishnavas all over the world.

Thanks again for your help.

Daasan,

Veeravalli Raghunathan

ramanbilTo: vvraghuja; tiruvenkatam ; ; andavan ; oppiliappan Subject: RE: Thanian of Vaikundavasi Sri Mukkur Lakshmi NarasimhachariarThu, 6 Mar 2008 15:28:48 +0000

Dear Sri RaghunathanI wonder if you got the information from anyone.The Taniyan of Sri Mukkur Swami that I have is as follows:Sree yagjnEsa kripaa paatram panchaagni sadrusam suchim /padE sree saara saargjnE dhriDam bhaktam achanchalam //parimaLa ranga priyam amrutaayaa: sutam param /vasumatee vallabham tham mukkoor sree nruharim bhajE // Hope this helps.DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

; andavan ; oppiliappan From: vvraghujaDate: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:30:47 -0500 Thanian of Vaikundavasi Sri Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhachariar

Srimathe Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikaya Namaha. Dear Bhagavathas, Adiyen is looking for the thanian of Vaikundavasi Sri Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhachariar. I searched the web and I could not find the thanian. Please help adiyen in this regard. Daasan,Veeravalli Raghunathan

Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more. Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!