IndiaDivine.org

Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members, New Delhi Srimath Andavan Ashramam branch has published a request in our Ashramam magazine and I am attaching the same for the benefit of our members.This branch of our Ashramam has been very close to the heart of our Acharyan Srimath Thirukkudnthai Andavan, as this was established by him, early as 1972.All of should feel happy that the present Ashramam committee under the presidentship of my name sake Sri R.Srinivasan is organising the renovation work.More details on this project can be seen in the attachment. Daasan, R.Srinivasan

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Ramajua Mission:

How do we send money from US for this Punya Karyam? I can send out a cheque. Let me know who should it be drawn in favor of and to what address it should be mailed to?

Regards,

Srinivasan Chakrapani

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan >; ramanuja mission Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:52:57 AM Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Dear members,

New Delhi Srimath Andavan Ashramam branch has published a request in our Ashramam magazine and I am attaching the same for the benefit of our members.This branch of our Ashramam has been very close to the heart of our Acharyan Srimath Thirukkudnthai Andavan, as this was established by him, early as 1972.All of should feel happy that the present Ashramam committee under the presidentship of my name sake Sri R.Srinivasan is organising the renovation work.More details on this project can be seen in the attachment.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for users and friends.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

Thanks for your interest:

If you have taxable income in India, then send a cheque or draft in favour of Sri Paduka Charities,

Please send the cheque to Sri Paduka Charities, No31, Sir Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004 {Tel 9144 24993658}.

This Trust is run by the Asramam Sishyas under the Divine Guidance of HH Srimad ANdavan,

They will forward the amount to the New Delhi Committee.

If you don't have a taxable income in INDIA, then U will like to avail of the tax exemption in USA.

Please send the check to Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc. - see their website www..org for details.

They will collect all such checks and send one single check to India.

I am marking a copy to Sri Nadathur Mathavan or SRMI for necessary action in this regard.

Regards.

RR.

On 4/1/08, Srinivasan Chakrapani <schakrapani wrote:

Dear Ramajua Mission:

How do we send money from US for this Punya Karyam? I can send out a cheque. Let me know who should it be drawn in favor of and to what address it should be mailed to?

Regards,

Srinivasan Chakrapani

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv

andavan <andavan >; ramanuja mission

Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:52:57 AM Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Dear members,

New Delhi Srimath Andavan Ashramam branch has published a request in our Ashramam magazine and I am attaching the same for the benefit of our members.This branch of our Ashramam has been very close to the heart of our Acharyan Srimath Thirukkudnthai Andavan, as this was established by him, early as 1972.All of should feel happy that the present Ashramam committee under the presidentship of my name sake Sri R.Srinivasan is organising the renovation work.More details on this project can be seen in the attachment.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for users and friends. -- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ___________________________

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Chakrapani, A group mail on this subject appeared on Feb. 5, 2008, mail number 2214, from Sri Nadadur Mathavan. I have copied that message below for your information please. Daasan, R.Srinivasan. To help devotees living in the US to participate in this kaimkaryam, Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam (SRI) has made the following arrangements: Checks /Drafts for the renovation project may please be drawn in favor of Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc. And mailed to: Sri Poondi Vijayaraghavan, 7 Deerwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817 Phone: 732-762-5026 SRI RAMANUJA MISSION (SRI) IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGAIZATION IN USA. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISIBLE BY US TAX LAW Please indicate in the memo filed “Sri Vaikuntnathji Mandir” Dasan Nadadur Mathavan, Secretary, SRI nadadurmathavan, (703)

266-232Srinivasan Chakrapani <schakrapani wrote: Dear Ramajua Mission: How do we send money from US for this Punya Karyam? I can send out a cheque. Let me know who should it be drawn in favor of and to what address it should be mailed to? Regards, Srinivasan Chakrapani Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan >; ramanuja mission Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:52:57 AM Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam Dear members, New Delhi Srimath Andavan Ashramam branch has published a request in our Ashramam magazine and I am attaching the same for the benefit of our members.This branch of our Ashramam has been very close to the heart of our Acharyan Srimath Thirukkudnthai Andavan, as this was established by him, early as 1972.All of should feel happy that the present Ashramam committee under the presidentship of my name sake Sri R.Srinivasan is organising the renovation work.More details on this project can be seen in the attachment. Daasan, R.Srinivasan Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for users and friends.

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

Many thanks for the quick info. I did not have a chance to read the email id#2214.

Regards,

Srinivasan Chakrapani

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 8:19:12 AMRe: Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Dear Mr. Chakrapani,

A group mail on this subject appeared on Feb. 5, 2008, mail number 2214, from Sri Nadadur Mathavan. I have copied that message below for your information please.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

To help devotees living in the US to participate in this kaimkaryam, Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam (SRI) has made the following arrangements:

Checks /Drafts for the renovation project may please be drawn in favor of

Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc.

And mailed to:

Sri Poondi Vijayaraghavan, 7 Deerwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817

Phone: 732-762-5026

SRI RAMANUJA MISSION (SRI) IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGAIZATION IN USA. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISIBLE BY US TAX LAW

Please indicate in the memo filed “Sri Vaikuntnathji Mandir”

Dasan

Nadadur Mathavan, Secretary, SRI

nadadurmathavan@ msn.com, (703) 266-232Srinivasan Chakrapani <schakrapani@ > wrote:

Dear Ramajua Mission:

Regards,

Srinivasan Chakrapani

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan@ .com>; ramanuja mission <>Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:52:57 AM Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Dear members,

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for users and friends.

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear RR Swamin:

I received email already from Srinivasan Rangaswamy Swamin. I will mail out a cheque to the address at Edison, NJ. Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,

Chakrapani

RR <shrirrandavan ; Nadadur Mathavan <nadadurmathavanCc: ramanuja mission Tuesday, April 1, 2008 6:02:51 AMRe: Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Dear Swamin,

If you have taxable income in India, then send a cheque or draft in favour of Sri Paduka Charities,

Please send the cheque to Sri Paduka Charities, No31, Sir Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004 {Tel 9144 24993658}.

This Trust is run by the Asramam Sishyas under the Divine Guidance of HH Srimad ANdavan,

They will forward the amount to the New Delhi Committee.

If you don't have a taxable income in INDIA, then U will like to avail of the tax exemption in USA.

Please send the check to Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc. - see their website www. .org for details.

They will collect all such checks and send one single check to India.

I am marking a copy to Sri Nadathur Mathavan or SRMI for necessary action in this regard.

Regards.

RR.

____________ _________

On 4/1/08, Srinivasan Chakrapani <schakrapani@ > wrote:

Dear Ramajua Mission:

Regards,

Srinivasan Chakrapani

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan@ .com>; ramanuja mission <>Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:52:57 AM Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Dear members,

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for users and friends. -- Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ____________ _________ ______

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

The original budget was Rs. 20.00 lakhs, ithink! Usually in such Utsavams, it is expected that there will be some cost overruns. However, should there be any surplus collections, the committee would apply these for their future projects in improving the facilities at the Asramam - Sri Vaikuntanathji Mandir for the benefit of the Sevarthis. Adiyen will attend the Samprokshanam on the 10th and then come back with more details. {Mr Sampath to note please}

Thanks for your spontaneous interest in the matter.

Warmest regards.

RR.

On 4/2/08, Srinivasan Chakrapani <schakrapani wrote:

Dear RR Swamin:

I received email already from Srinivasan Rangaswamy Swamin. I will mail out a cheque to the address at Edison, NJ. Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,

Chakrapani

RR <shrirr

andavan ; Nadadur Mathavan <nadadurmathavan

Cc: ramanuja mission Tuesday, April 1, 2008 6:02:51 AM

Re: Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Dear Swamin,

If you have taxable income in India, then send a cheque or draft in favour of Sri Paduka Charities, Please send the cheque to Sri Paduka Charities, No31, Sir Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004 {Tel 9144 24993658}. This Trust is run by the Asramam Sishyas under the Divine Guidance of HH Srimad ANdavan, They will forward the amount to the New Delhi Committee. If you don't have a taxable income in INDIA, then U will like to avail of the tax exemption in USA. Please send the check to Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc. - see their website www. .org for details. They will collect all such checks and send one single check to India. I am marking a copy to Sri Nadathur Mathavan or SRMI for necessary action in this regard.

Regards.

RR.

____________ _________

On 4/1/08, Srinivasan Chakrapani <schakrapani@ > wrote:

Dear Ramajua Mission:

Regards,

Srinivasan Chakrapani

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv

andavan <andavan@ .com>; ramanuja mission <>

Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:52:57 AM Message from New Delhi Andavan Ashramam

Dear members,

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

-- Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,

New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory) 9193850 50002 - (Mobile), 9194440 57848 - (Mobile) ____________ _________ ______

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. -- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office) 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

Guest guest

Dear Swamin/RR Swami

Please let me know the place where we will get

Saligramam of good quality in chennai, Adiyen brother

in law would like to do perumal aradhana daily, as we

don't have any donors known, please let me know the

place in chennai or person to contact to get

Saligramam

Warm regards

Vasagadoshaga

R Srinivasan

Mobile No 9841591180

--- RR <shrirr wrote:

> Dear Swamin,

>

> The original budget was Rs. 20.00 lakhs, ithink!

> Usually in such Utsavams,

> it is expected that there will be some cost

> overruns. However, should there

> be any surplus collections, the committee would

> apply these for their future

> projects in improving the facilities at the Asramam

> - Sri Vaikuntanathji

> Mandir for the benefit of the Sevarthis. Adiyen will

> attend the

> Samprokshanam on the 10th and then come back with

> more details. {Mr Sampath

> to note please}

>

> Thanks for your spontaneous interest in the matter.

>

> Warmest regards.

>

> RR.

> _______________

>

>

> On 4/2/08, Srinivasan Chakrapani

> <schakrapani wrote:

> >

> > Dear RR Swamin:

> >

> > I received email already from Srinivasan

> Rangaswamy Swamin. I will mail

> > out a cheque to the address at Edison, NJ. Thanks

> for your quick response.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Chakrapani

> >

> >

> >

> > RR <shrirr

> > andavan ; Nadadur Mathavan

> <nadadurmathavan

> > Cc: ramanuja mission

>

> > Tuesday, April 1, 2008 6:02:51 AM

> > Re: Message from New Delhi

> Andavan Ashramam

> >

> > Dear Swamin,

> >

> > Thanks for your interest:

> >

> > - If you have taxable income in India, then

> send a cheque or draft

> > in favour of Sri Paduka Charities,

> > - Please send the cheque to Sri Paduka

> Charities, No31, Sir

> > Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004 {Tel

> 9144 24993658}.

> > - This Trust is run by the Asramam Sishyas

> under the Divine Guidance

> > of HH Srimad ANdavan,

> > - They will forward the amount to the New Delhi

> Committee.

> > - If you don't have a taxable income in INDIA,

> then U will like to

> > avail of the tax exemption in USA.

> > - Please send the check to Sri Ramanuja Mission

> Inc. - see their

> > website www. .org

> <http://www..org/>for details.

> > - They will collect all such checks and send

> one single check to

> > India.

> > - I am marking a copy to Sri Nadathur Mathavan

> or SRMI for necessary

> > action in this regard.

> >

> > Regards.

> >

> > RR.

> > ____________ _________

> >

> >

> > On 4/1/08, Srinivasan Chakrapani <schakrapani@

> <schakrapani>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ramajua Mission:

> > >

> > > How do we send money from US for this Punya

> Karyam? I can send out a

> > > cheque. Let me know who should it be drawn in

> favor of and to what address

> > > it should be mailed to?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Srinivasan Chakrapani

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv

> > > andavan <andavan@

> .com<andavan >>;

> > > ramanuja mission <@ .

> com

> > > >

> > > Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:52:57 AM

> > > Message from New Delhi

> Andavan Ashramam

> > >

> > > Dear members,

> > > New

> Delhi Srimath Andavan

> > > Ashramam branch has published a request in our

> Ashramam magazine and I am

> > > attaching the same for the benefit of our

> members.This branch of our

> > > Ashramam has been very close to the heart of our

> Acharyan Srimath

> > > Thirukkudnthai Andavan, as this was established

> by him, early as

> > > 1972.All of should feel happy that the present

> Ashramam committee under

> > > the presidentship of my name sake Sri

> R.Srinivasan is organising the

> > > renovation work.More details on this project can

> be seen in the

> > > attachment.

> > > Daasan,

> > > R.Srinivasan

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

> them fast with

> > >

>

Search.<http://us.rd./evt=51734/*http://tools.search./newsearc\

h/category.php?category=shopping>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total

>

Access<http://us.rd./evt=47519/*http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuste\

r/text1.com>now.

> Sweet deal for users and friends.

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Warmest Regards

> >

> > RR

> > ____________ _________ ______

> >

> > R Rajagopal,

> > Partner,

> > ARAVIND LABORATORIES,

> > New No 11, Old No 7,

> > Chakrapani Street,

> > Chennai 600 033.

> > INDIA

> > Ph: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office)

> > 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

> > 9193850 50002 - (Mobile),

> > 9194440 57848 - (Mobile)

> > ____________ _________ ______

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you

> one month of Blockbuster

> > Total

>

Access<http://us.rd./evt=47523/*http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuste\

r/text5.com>,

> > No Cost.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Warmest Regards

>

> RR

> ___________________________

>

> R Rajagopal,

> Partner,

> ARAVIND LABORATORIES,

> New No 11, Old No 7,

> Chakrapani Street,

> Chennai 600 033.

> INDIA

> Ph: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office)

> 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)

> 9193850 50002 - (Mobile),

>

=== message truncated ===

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

I do not know of any place in Chennai that sells or distributes Saalagramam. These are generally picked up in the Holy Gandaki River near Mukthinath Temple in Nepal. Maybe some persons would have collected these in Nepal and would like to spread these to their friends and relatives!!

Regards

RR.

On 4/2/08, srinivasan raman <vashan10 wrote:

Dear Swamin/RR SwamiPlease let me know the place where we will getSaligramam of good quality in chennai, Adiyen brotherin law would like to do perumal aradhana daily, as wedon't have any donors known, please let me know the

place in chennai or person to contact to getSaligramamWarm regardsVasagadoshagaR SrinivasanMobile No 9841591180 --- RR <shrirr wrote:> Dear Swamin,

> > The original budget was Rs. 20.00 lakhs, ithink!> Usually in such Utsavams,> it is expected that there will be some cost> overruns. However, should there> be any surplus collections, the committee would

> apply these for their future> projects in improving the facilities at the Asramam> - Sri Vaikuntanathji> Mandir for the benefit of the Sevarthis. Adiyen will> attend the> Samprokshanam on the 10th and then come back with

> more details. {Mr Sampath> to note please}> > Thanks for your spontaneous interest in the matter.> > Warmest regards.> > RR.> _______________> >

> On 4/2/08, Srinivasan Chakrapani> <schakrapani wrote:> >> > Dear RR Swamin:

> >> > I received email already from Srinivasan> Rangaswamy Swamin. I will mail> > out a cheque to the address at Edison, NJ. Thanks> for your quick response.> >> > Regards,

> >> > Chakrapani> >> >> > > > RR <shrirr

> > andavan ; Nadadur Mathavan> <nadadurmathavan

> > Cc: ramanuja mission> > > Tuesday, April 1, 2008 6:02:51 AM

> > Re: Message from New Delhi> Andavan Ashramam> >> > Dear Swamin,> >> > Thanks for your interest:> >> > - If you have taxable income in India, then

> send a cheque or draft> > in favour of Sri Paduka Charities,> > - Please send the cheque to Sri Paduka> Charities, No31, Sir> > Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004 {Tel

> 9144 24993658}.> > - This Trust is run by the Asramam Sishyas> under the Divine Guidance> > of HH Srimad ANdavan,> > - They will forward the amount to the New Delhi> Committee.

> > - If you don't have a taxable income in INDIA,> then U will like to> > avail of the tax exemption in USA.> > - Please send the check to Sri Ramanuja Mission> Inc. - see their

> > website www. .org> <http://www..org/>for details.

> > - They will collect all such checks and send> one single check to> > India.> > - I am marking a copy to Sri Nadathur Mathavan> or SRMI for necessary> > action in this regard.

> >> > Regards.> >> > RR.> > ____________ _________> >> >> > On 4/1/08, Srinivasan Chakrapani <schakrapani@> <schakrapani>

> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ramajua Mission:> > >> > > How do we send money from US for this Punya> Karyam? I can send out a> > > cheque. Let me know who should it be drawn in

> favor of and to what address> > > it should be mailed to?> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Srinivasan Chakrapani> > >> > >> > >

> > > Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv> > > andavan <andavan@

> .com<andavan >>;> > > ramanuja mission <@ .

> com

> > > >> > > Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:52:57 AM> > > Message from New Delhi> Andavan Ashramam> > >> > > Dear members,

> > > New> Delhi Srimath Andavan> > > Ashramam branch has published a request in our> Ashramam magazine and I am> > > attaching the same for the benefit of our> members.This branch of our

> > > Ashramam has been very close to the heart of our> Acharyan Srimath> > > Thirukkudnthai Andavan, as this was established> by him, early as> > > 1972.All of should feel happy that the present

> Ashramam committee under> > > the presidentship of my name sake Sri> R.Srinivasan is organising the> > > renovation work.More details on this project can> be seen in the> > > attachment.

> > > Daasan,> > > R.Srinivasan> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find> them fast with > > >

>Search.<http://us.rd./evt=51734/*http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total>Access<http://us.rd./evt=47519/*http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text1.com>now.

> Sweet deal for users and friends.> > >> > >> >> >> > --> > Warmest Regards> >> > RR> > ____________ _________ ______

> >> > R Rajagopal,> > Partner,> > ARAVIND LABORATORIES,> > New No 11, Old No 7,> > Chakrapani Street,> > Chennai 600 033.> > INDIA> > Ph: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office)

> > 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)> > 9193850 50002 - (Mobile),> > 9194440 57848 - (Mobile)> > ____________ _________ ______> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------

> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you> one month of Blockbuster> > Total>Access<http://us.rd./evt=47523/*http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text5.com>,

> > No Cost.> >> > > >> > > > -- > Warmest Regards> > RR> ___________________________> > R Rajagopal,

> Partner,> ARAVIND LABORATORIES,> New No 11, Old No 7,> Chakrapani Street,> Chennai 600 033.> INDIA> Ph: 9144 2483 8585 - (Office)> 9144 2249 1971 - (Factory)> 9193850 50002 - (Mobile),

> === message truncated ===Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

-- Warmest Regards