IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Invitation to view //srirangam.etemples.net and ideas for developing the WEB site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Seetharama Chari <charipvvs wrote: "" "Seetharama Chari" <charipvvs6 May 2008 13:11:50 -0000 Invitation to view //srirangam.etemples.net and ideas for developing the WEB site Dear Bhagavathas,JAI SREEMANNARYANA. As I

expressed in my earlier mails, I DESIRE to serve the Lord Ranganatha of Srirangam, in any of many possible ways to THE Lord, with the skills He has given me. Towards this pupose of MY LIFE, I opened a WEB SITE http://srirangam.etemples.net about six months back. I got good feed back. All devotees of Lord Ranganatha are requested to view the WEB site http://srirangam.etemples.net and offer their valuable suggestions / comments.MORE THINGS TO DO - I like to add additional services on the WEB Site to DEVOTEES who wish to go Srirangam as a CRAVING DESIRE (inner call from Lord Ranganatha) and Link them to people AT Srirangam (or near). Scholars, Resource persons, Authorities, Religious heads and humble servants who can help THE DEVOTEE in any fashion like (1) E-Mail assistance, (2)Telephonic guidance, (3) Telling an enlightening experience, (4) Guiding on travel, (5)Personal assistance, (6) Knowledge on places (guiding), (7) Importance and POORVA VAIBHAVAM and (8)

Similar. These resource persons ETEMPLES.NET members work FREE and for the service of Lord. I expect those who are comforatable otherwise and aged above 50 years and similar to my thinking can come together join GROUP and make efforts to the purpose of Lord's darshan.I have few ideas on how to go ahead using INTERNET & WEB technology. However I need Lord Ranganatha and His devotees(Bhagavathas)to give support & suggestions to this effort.~ Lord ranganatha shall bless all of us ~ Ever humble to ALL devotees ~ P V V Seetharama ChariP V V S Chari

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the message. It will definitely useful to many people who desire to visit the Holy Srirangam and other places in and around the Holy Place.

With Regards,

Adiyen

R. Srinivasan--- On Wed, 7/5/08, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv Fwd: Invitation to view //srirangam.etemples.net and ideas for developing the WEB site"andavan " <andavan >Wednesday, 7 May, 2008, 5:48 PM

Seetharama Chari <charipvvs@rediffmai l.com> wrote: "" <>"Seetharama Chari" <charipvvs@rediffmai l.com>6 May 2008 13:11:50 -0000 Invitation to view //srirangam. etemples. net and ideas for developing the WEB site

Dear Bhagavathas,JAI SREEMANNARYANA. As I expressed in my earlier mails, I DESIRE to serve the Lord Ranganatha of Srirangam, in any of many possible ways to THE Lord, with the skills He has given me. Towards this pupose of MY LIFE, I opened a WEB SITE http://srirangam. etemples. net about six months back. I got good feed back. All devotees of Lord Ranganatha are requested to view the WEB site http://srirangam. etemples. net and offer their valuable suggestions / comments.MORE THINGS TO DO - I like to add additional services on the WEB Site to DEVOTEES who wish to go Srirangam as a CRAVING DESIRE (inner call from Lord Ranganatha) and Link them to people AT Srirangam (or near). Scholars, Resource persons, Authorities, Religious heads and humble servants who can help THE DEVOTEE in any fashion like (1) E-Mail assistance, (2)Telephonic guidance, (3) Telling an enlightening experience, (4) Guiding on travel, (5)Personal

assistance, (6) Knowledge on places (guiding), (7) Importance and POORVA VAIBHAVAM and (8) Similar. These resource persons ETEMPLES.NET members work FREE and for the service of Lord. I expect those who are comforatable otherwise and aged above 50 years and similar to my thinking can come together join GROUP and make efforts to the purpose of Lord's darshan.I have few ideas on how to go ahead using INTERNET & WEB technology. However I need Lord Ranganatha and His devotees(Bhagavatha s)to give support & suggestions to this effort.~ Lord ranganatha shall bless all of us ~ Ever humble to ALL devotees ~ P V V Seetharama ChariP V V S Chari

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.