IndiaDivine.org

prapatthi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

rr swami, let me share some interesting observations. to the best of my knowledge my father and grandpa never missed sandhyavandanam-three times a day.timings varied as they were govt servants. they would tell whenever we visited temples of other devatas for sightseeing: say narayana and govinda .they ate in hotels even after prapatti when it was unavoidable yet carried on with conviction,conducted regular bhajans in the house.they surrendered to GOD at the age of 85

Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raman,

These are very itstructive - typical of a how a lowkika - with obvious constraints - continues after Prapatthi.

Regards.

RR.

On 5/23/08, raman v <sarvendraparamathma wrote:

rr swami, let me share some interesting observations. to the best of my knowledge my father and grandpa never missed sandhyavandanam-three times a day.timings varied as they were govt servants. they would tell whenever we visited temples of other devatas for sightseeing: say narayana and govinda .they ate in hotels even after prapatti when it was unavoidable yet carried on with conviction,conducted regular bhajans in the house.they surrendered to GOD at the age of 85

-- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory

9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Sevarthis,

A chance posting on Prapatthi has elicited heartwarming response. Adiyen feels humbled by it.

Adiyen was getting 'thrilled & enchanted' by the tremendously " modernistic " trends observed in Srivaishnavaite marriages, upanayanams, asramam/mutts etc.,; started wondering where this community is headed. Then started drafting a series of articles {after consulting and taking the advice of experts, senior Vedic Scholars & above all HH Srimad Andavan}. This will appear in the June 2008 issue of Sri Ranganatha Paduka. The concepts is to tell things as they are {call a spade a spade - nothing tactful about it!}.

Prapatthi was the topic to come in the 4th or the 5th issue in the serial but a chance query by a Sevarthi prompted adiyen to copy & paste-post the relevant part immediately in this group. Adiyen is NOT versed in Sanskrit {0% knowledge} or Saastras {0/1,000,000%} and/or Kaalakshepa Gnanam but felt like sharing the angst that must surely be felt by an overwhelming majority of this community on such occasions. When adiyen sought the Niyamanam of HH, there were some Brihaspathis and they also shared these views.

As & when the serial appears, it is sure to attract more brickbats than bouquets {RR is a fossil, what does he know about the modern generation and their aspirations, RR does not know how to adjust to changing times etc.,} . Nevertheless, adiyen feels that the time has come to speak out bluntly but politely. If even 1% of the readers would draw some lessons from these musings, adiyen would be happy to have spent the time for this serial.

Daasan RR

On 5/24/08, RR <shrirr wrote:

Dear Sri Raman,

These are very itstructive - typical of a how a lowkika - with obvious constraints - continues after Prapatthi.

Regards.

RR.

On 5/23/08, raman v <sarvendraparamathma wrote:

-- Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory

9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

-- Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex.com

Guest guest

Dear Sevarthis, It is highly informative, heart healing and thought provoking to peruse the discussions on Prapatti.. My humble opinion is that Prapatti has to be done as eary as possible to avoid the consequences of non performnce in case of death which can occur any time without notice to an individual. There are of course recorded instances in our Ashramam when our Acharysa have called and carried out Prapatti just before the unexpected and sudden happening of death to the sishyas It is very sure that our Acharyas know the future but are divine procedure-wise hand tied to reveal the same.The Acharys extend their mercy in unbelievable and silent manner. In one instance a person in the hospital was declared by the doctors to die in a few minutes.. But the Abath Bharayasam request made by his relations to our present HH outside Madras a few hours earlier was performed at this time of

death actually occurring. The patient got slowly revived himself and after a time discharged from hospital. The doctors were surpised very greatly and pleasantly..The sishya went home outside Madras and lived for several weeks before attaiining Acharyan Tiruvdi. To cite another instance, my father was in death bed in March 1967 in Madras.. When he was very critical, the Abath Bharanyam request was made. in an untimely hour. to Srrangam Ashramam HQ.. His Holiness Tirukudanthai Andavan declared that my father will live till the Prapatti was completed. Truly so the death overtook my father only after Prapatti. We look for the limitng constraints and boundaries for Prapatti while possibly there are none.Further the Acharyas know the Divine Logic (in the Anthariksham and above) which is evidently very different from our worldly ones, of arithmatic and trignometry, mundane give and

take effect and the others Presumably we are totally ignorant of the Divine Logic.. The right and firm path, according to me, is requesting the Acharya for Prapatti and full heartedly doing the same per his ordain. The Divine Couple have to only favour the same as it is in line with the Blessings of the Padukas. Kindly forgive me if here is anything disagreeable.in what I have said above. Krishnaswami K.R. 'Bhanu', New No.66, Dr. Ranga road, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004. PH:044 2499 4253.. RR <shrirr wrote: Dear Sevarthis, A chance posting on Prapatthi has elicited heartwarming response. Adiyen feels humbled by it. Adiyen was getting 'thrilled & enchanted' by the tremendously "modernistic" trends observed in Srivaishnavaite marriages, upanayanams, asramam/mutts etc.,; started wondering where this community is headed. Then started drafting a series of articles {after consulting and taking the advice of experts, senior Vedic Scholars & above all HH Srimad Andavan}. This will appear in the June 2008 issue of Sri Ranganatha Paduka. The concepts is to tell things as they are {call a spade a spade - nothing tactful about it!}. Prapatthi was the topic to come in the 4th or the 5th issue in the serial but a chance query by a Sevarthi prompted adiyen to copy

& paste-post the relevant part immediately in this group. Adiyen is NOT versed in Sanskrit {0% knowledge} or Saastras {0/1,000,000%} and/or Kaalakshepa Gnanam but felt like sharing the angst that must surely be felt by an overwhelming majority of this community on such occasions. When adiyen sought the Niyamanam of HH, there were some Brihaspathis and they also shared these views. As & when the serial appears, it is sure to attract more brickbats than bouquets {RR is a fossil, what does he know about the modern generation and their aspirations, RR does not know how to adjust to changing times etc.,} . Nevertheless, adiyen feels that the time has come to speak out bluntly but politely. If even 1% of the readers would draw some lessons from these musings, adiyen would be happy to have spent the time for this serial. Daasan RR On 5/24/08, RR <shrirr > wrote: Dear Sri Raman, These are very itstructive - typical of a how a lowkika - with obvious constraints - continues after Prapatthi. Regards. RR. ______________ On 5/23/08, raman v <sarvendraparamathma (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: rr

swami, let me share some interesting observations. to the best of my knowledge my father and grandpa never missed sandhyavandanam-three times a day.timings varied as they were govt servants. they would tell whenever we visited temples of other devatas for sightseeing: say narayana and govinda .they ate in hotels even after prapatti when it was unavoidable yet carried on with conviction,conducted regular bhajans in the house.they surrendered to GOD at the age of 85 Has your work life balance shifted? Find out. -- Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com -- Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani

Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

• 7 months later...

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM, RR <shrirr wrote:

Dear Sevarthis,

With the Divya Niyamanam of HH Srimad Andavan, adiyen has been making some announcements on Prapatthi {Saranagathi} at the Chennai Asramam on Sundays & Holidays when hundreds of Sevarthis assemble.

The basic purpose of these announcements is to motivate such Sevarthis who are avoiding/postponing " Prapatthi " for many reasons while many are coming forward for performing 'Samasrayanam'!!

The core ideas conveyed are from HH Srimad Andavan & other Vedic Scholars well versed in SriVaishnavaite Philosophy as adiyen's knowledge of the Sampradayam is practically ZERO.

Our Trustee Shri R Srinivasan {who administers the Andavan Asramam Website www.andavan.org at Chennai has conveyed the opinion of many Sevarthis that adiyen should post these on our website also.

" Inform & not impress " is the Divine Niyamanam of our revered AchAryAs. With that diktat in mind, adiyen posted two articles in the December 2008/January 2009 issues of Sri RanganAtha Paduka. These are attached for your ready reference.

Some more points are yet to be covered in the future issues. To avoid repetition, adiyen will only post points not covered in these articles.

FAQ {Frequently Asked Questions} on Prapatthi OR Saranagathi

1. Minimum age for performing Prapatthi? – No such restrictions; HH has performed Prapatthi for a 10 day old girl child,

2. Am I disqualified as I am travelling & eating out? – No, travelling & eating out are inseparable parts of modern professional living. For a Brahmin & Professional, these are NOT great qualifications but these are also NOT disqualifications either,

3. I am not orthodox enough, I do not sport a Shikai {tuft}, I do not follow the Nithya Karmas etc., – Again these are also NOT great qualifications but these are also NOT disqualifications,

4. Please clarify why? – There are many serious omissions, failures, blunders etc., Most Brahmins do not perform even the Trikala Sandhya Vandanam! Almost all of us fail somewhere, If one keeps looking for such faults, then we will find that only Sriman Narayana & the Acharyas are Blemishless {Anakam},

5. Please elaborate – Before the early 1900's our main strength & source of respect was that we were mostly Adhyayis {Veda Adhyayanam & Adhyapanam} and/or Vidhwans who strictly practised the code of Dharma {Vedo Akhilo Dharma Moolam – Acharyavan Purusho Veda}.

6. Vedadhyayanam & learning of Saastras came down from father to son for several centuries. The community was highly respected and acted as arbiters in most disputes.

7. Over the past century, we became immersed in business, profession, careers in service etc.; the discipline that we exercised in traditional learning got entirely transferred to the modern living {cut & pasted NOT copied & pasted!!}.

8. We can be proud of the progress of the community over the past 80+ years of tremendous anti Brahmin ambience. We have excelled in business, profession, services, consulting etc., with total commitment, sincerity & hard work to reach the top.

9. But traditional learning & samskarams became victims as 100,000's of people just switched over to modern education & professions. Our inherent discipline got fully transferred to the professions, careers etc.,

10. The community has generally stopped performing many essential karmas that we have performed for 1000's of years & should perform at least in a minimal way. Performance of such essential karmas is considered as an act of indignity by many nowadays.

11. We need not & cannot become models of pure orthodoxy like Bharadwaja Maharishi or Srimad Andavan or Paramacharya but can perform basic Samskarams which we don't – this is a vast subject that adiyen will briefly address in a different series of articles in The Paduka & on the net.

12. What is the relevance of the past glories? When ordinary persons like adiyen is aware of these shortcomings, our Revered Acharyas are definitely even more aware of the current situation.

13. Acharyas' benevolence – In spite of knowing that the sishyas coming for Prapatthi are deficient in many respects, they – with immeasurable grace – have performed Prapatthi for 100,000's of Sevarthis over the past several decades and will continue to do so in future also!!

14. Why should I surrender OR perform PRAPATTHI? – Very simple, Prapatthi is the simplest route to cut the never ending chain of births & deaths & reach the Moksha Samrajyam to serve the Supreme Lord of the Universes, Sriman Narayana.

15. Birth & Death – When a JIvAtmA enters one's body, he/she is said to be born & when the Jeevan leaves that body, he/she is said to be dead. The body is born or is dead but the JIvAtmA has no birth or death. It will circulate again & again in different forms of life.

16. JIvAtmA – No one excepting the Supreme Lord, Sriman Narayana knows the current or the next destination of that JIvAtmA. The JIvAtmA belongs to Him & to Him only and has to go back to Him. The JIvAtmA cannot be destroyed or burnt or split. The JIvAtmA is capable of entering any body. Same type of JIvAtmA resides in different bodies. " Nirdosham hi samam Brahma " says the Sruti! The difference is only in the body. The JIvAtmAs are different from the body, mind {manas}, senses {indriyangal}, life {prAnan}; they are Gnanananda Swaroopangal, Nithyargal & Seshaboothas {Servants or Kainkaryaparars} of Sriman Narayana.

17. The facts of JIvAtmAs – this JIvAtmA keeps circulating from one body to another, it can be in any form of Jeevaraasis, it could be an insect or an animal or a fish or anything at the sole will & pleasure of Sriman NArAyaNA. The general presumption is that the JIvAtmA that resides in you goes through a 21 birth cycle. No one knows for sure, it could be 21 or 210 birth cycle. It is also true that we human beings are presumed to be at the top level of creation as we have the sixth sense which all other forms of creation lack. To be born as a SriVaishnavaite {i.e. for the JIvAtmA to enter the body of SriVaishnavaite} is a unique privilege.

18. Back to Prapatthi – after being born as a SriVaishnavaite, do we want the JIvAtmA to go back in circulation for another 21 or 210 births OR do we want this cycle to be terminated and the JIvAtmA to go back to its creator & original owner – Sriman Narayana & be with Him in SriVaikuntam in perpetuity as Mukthargal?

Why hesitate dear Sevarthis – please take the next opportunity to perform Prapatthi!

To be continued…..

Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,

Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIA

Ph: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen request the " All-must-know -understand -and follow " articles on " Saranagati " by our reverred Sri RR may be published in www.andavan.org also under a separate link . It will be more easy for everybody to learn at anytime they wish. They need not search in their mail in box.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 13:36, RR <shrirr wrote:

Dear Sevarthis,

With the Divya Niyamanam of HH Srimad Andavan, adiyen has been making some announcements on Prapatthi {Saranagathi} at the Chennai Asramam on Sundays & Holidays when hundreds of Sevarthis assemble.

The basic purpose of these announcements is to motivate such Sevarthis who are avoiding/postponing " Prapatthi " for many reasons while many are coming forward for performing 'Samasrayanam'!!

The core ideas conveyed are from HH Srimad Andavan & other Vedic Scholars well versed in SriVaishnavaite Philosophy as adiyen's knowledge of the Sampradayam is practically ZERO.

Our Trustee Shri R Srinivasan {who administers the Andavan Asramam Website www.andavan.org at Chennai has conveyed the opinion of many Sevarthis that adiyen should post these on our website also.

" Inform & not impress " is the Divine Niyamanam of our revered AchAryAs. With that diktat in mind, adiyen posted two articles in the December 2008/January 2009 issues of Sri RanganAtha Paduka. These are attached for your ready reference.

Some more points are yet to be covered in the future issues. To avoid repetition, adiyen will only post points not covered in these articles.

1. Minimum age for performing Prapatthi? – No such restrictions; HH has performed Prapatthi for a 10 day old girl child,

2. Am I disqualified as I am travelling & eating out? – No, travelling & eating out are inseparable parts of modern professional living. For a Brahmin & Professional, these are NOT great qualifications but these are also NOT disqualifications either,

3. I am not orthodox enough, I do not sport a Shikai {tuft}, I do not follow the Nithya Karmas etc., – Again these are also NOT great qualifications but these are also NOT disqualifications,

4. Please clarify why? – There are many serious omissions, failures, blunders etc., Most Brahmins do not perform even the Trikala Sandhya Vandanam! Almost all of us fail somewhere, If one keeps looking for such faults, then we will find that only Sriman Narayana & the Acharyas are Blemishless {Anakam},

5. Please elaborate – Before the early 1900's our main strength & source of respect was that we were mostly Adhyayis {Veda Adhyayanam & Adhyapanam} and/or Vidhwans who strictly practised the code of Dharma {Vedo Akhilo Dharma Moolam – Acharyavan Purusho Veda}.

6. Vedadhyayanam & learning of Saastras came down from father to son for several centuries. The community was highly respected and acted as arbiters in most disputes.

7. Over the past century, we became immersed in business, profession, careers in service etc.; the discipline that we exercised in traditional learning got entirely transferred to the modern living {cut & pasted NOT copied & pasted!!}.

8. We can be proud of the progress of the community over the past 80+ years of tremendous anti Brahmin ambience. We have excelled in business, profession, services, consulting etc., with total commitment, sincerity & hard work to reach the top.

9. But traditional learning & samskarams became victims as 100,000's of people just switched over to modern education & professions. Our inherent discipline got fully transferred to the professions, careers etc.,

10. The community has generally stopped performing many essential karmas that we have performed for 1000's of years & should perform at least in a minimal way. Performance of such essential karmas is considered as an act of indignity by many nowadays.

11. We need not & cannot become models of pure orthodoxy like Bharadwaja Maharishi or Srimad Andavan or Paramacharya but can perform basic Samskarams which we don't – this is a vast subject that adiyen will briefly address in a different series of articles in The Paduka & on the net.

12. What is the relevance of the past glories? When ordinary persons like adiyen is aware of these shortcomings, our Revered Acharyas are definitely even more aware of the current situation.

13. Acharyas' benevolence – In spite of knowing that the sishyas coming for Prapatthi are deficient in many respects, they – with immeasurable grace – have performed Prapatthi for 100,000's of Sevarthis over the past several decades and will continue to do so in future also!!

14. Why should I surrender OR perform PRAPATTHI? – Very simple, Prapatthi is the simplest route to cut the never ending chain of births & deaths & reach the Moksha Samrajyam to serve the Supreme Lord of the Universes, Sriman Narayana.

15. Birth & Death – When a JIvAtmA enters one's body, he/she is said to be born & when the Jeevan leaves that body, he/she is said to be dead. The body is born or is dead but the JIvAtmA has no birth or death. It will circulate again & again in different forms of life.

16. JIvAtmA – No one excepting the Supreme Lord, Sriman Narayana knows the current or the next destination of that JIvAtmA. The JIvAtmA belongs to Him & to Him only and has to go back to Him. The JIvAtmA cannot be destroyed or burnt or split. The JIvAtmA is capable of entering any body. Same type of JIvAtmA resides in different bodies. " Nirdosham hi samam Brahma " says the Sruti! The difference is only in the body. The JIvAtmAs are different from the body, mind {manas}, senses {indriyangal}, life {prAnan}; they are Gnanananda Swaroopangal, Nithyargal & Seshaboothas {Servants or Kainkaryaparars} of Sriman Narayana.

17. The facts of JIvAtmAs – this JIvAtmA keeps circulating from one body to another, it can be in any form of Jeevaraasis, it could be an insect or an animal or a fish or anything at the sole will & pleasure of Sriman NArAyaNA. The general presumption is that the JIvAtmA that resides in you goes through a 21 birth cycle. No one knows for sure, it could be 21 or 210 birth cycle. It is also true that we human beings are presumed to be at the top level of creation as we have the sixth sense which all other forms of creation lack. To be born as a SriVaishnavaite {i.e. for the JIvAtmA to enter the body of SriVaishnavaite} is a unique privilege.

18. Back to Prapatthi – after being born as a SriVaishnavaite, do we want the JIvAtmA to go back in circulation for another 21 or 210 births OR do we want this cycle to be terminated and the JIvAtmA to go back to its creator & original owner – Sriman Narayana & be with Him in SriVaikuntam in perpetuity as Mukthargal?

Why hesitate dear Sevarthis – please take the next opportunity to perform Prapatthi!

To be continued…..

Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,

Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIA

Ph: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Dear Swamin,

One clarification needed.

We all find, many vaishnavaites without knowing the

purity and high esteem of our vamsavali, have adopted

other religion and have gone out of our sampradayam

and religious system.

Contrary to this some non-vaishnavaite if they want to

embrace vaishnavism and do the karmas which we do

then what they should do ?

Please note there is no propaganda of religion.

But if someone really interested after studying Ramanuja

siddhantham, will they be eligible for prapatti under

our acharyan / system.

Dasan

T R LAKSHMINARAYANANGeneral Manager - CommercialThyssenKrupp JBM Pvt Ltd#1, Ford Supplier's ParkMaraimalai NagarChengalpattu - 603 204.Tel : 91 44 27454993 / 994 / 960 / 961Fax : 91 44 27454962Mobile : 91 99620 88881***********************************************************************************************IMPORTANT NOTICE. This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender. We would be grateful if you would also copy the communication to narayan then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

ThyssenKrupp JBM (P) Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail or its contents.Any views expressed in this e-mail communication are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of ThyssenKrupp JBM (P) Limited, and the company accepts no responsibility for them.

***********************************************************************************************

andavan [andavan ] On Behalf Of T.RaguveeradayalTuesday, January 13, 2009 6:28 PMandavan Cc: Srinivasan Rangaswamy; RRRe: Re: Prapatthi

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen request the "All-must-know -understand -and follow" articles on "Saranagati" by our reverred Sri RR may be published in www.andavan.org also under a separate link . It will be more easy for everybody to learn at anytime they wish. They need not search in their mail in box. Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 13:36, RR <shrirr > wrote:

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM, RR <shrirr > wrote:

Dear Sevarthis,

The basic purpose of these announcements is to motivate such Sevarthis who are avoiding/postponing "Prapatthi" for many reasons while many are coming forward for performing 'Samasrayanam'!!

"Inform & not impress" is the Divine Niyamanam of our revered AchAryAs. With that diktat in mind, adiyen posted two articles in the December 2008/January 2009 issues of Sri RanganAtha Paduka. These are attached for your ready reference.

16. JIvAtmA – No one excepting the Supreme Lord, Sriman Narayana knows the current or the next destination of that JIvAtmA. The JIvAtmA belongs to Him & to Him only and has to go back to Him. The JIvAtmA cannot be destroyed or burnt or split. The JIvAtmA is capable of entering any body. Same type of JIvAtmA resides in different bodies. "Nirdosham hi samam Brahma" says the Sruti! The difference is only in the body. The JIvAtmAs are different from the body, mind {manas}, senses {indriyangal}, life {prAnan}; they are Gnanananda Swaroopangal, Nithyargal & Seshaboothas {Servants or Kainkaryaparars} of Sriman Narayana.

To be continued…..

Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Dear sir,

Let me check this with HH & come back a.s.a.p.

Daasan RR

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:39 PM, narayan <narayan wrote:

Dear Swamin,

and religious system.

our acharyan / system.

Dasan

T R LAKSHMINARAYANANGeneral Manager - CommercialThyssenKrupp JBM Pvt Ltd#1, Ford Supplier's ParkMaraimalai NagarChengalpattu - 603 204.

Tel : 91 44 27454993 / 994 / 960 / 961Fax : 91 44 27454962Mobile : 91 99620 88881***********************************************************************************************IMPORTANT NOTICE. This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender. We would be grateful if you would also copy the communication to narayan then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

ThyssenKrupp JBM (P) Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail or its contents.Any views expressed in this e-mail communication are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of ThyssenKrupp JBM (P) Limited, and the company accepts no responsibility for them.

***********************************************************************************************

andavan [andavan ] On Behalf Of T.Raguveeradayal

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:28 PMandavan Cc: Srinivasan Rangaswamy; RRRe: Re: Prapatthi

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen request the " All-must-know -understand -and follow " articles on " Saranagati " by our reverred Sri RR may be published in www.andavan.org also under a separate link . It will be more easy for everybody to learn at anytime they wish. They need not search in their mail in box.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 13:36, RR <shrirr wrote:

Dear Sevarthis,

To be continued…..

Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,

New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile

___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest Regards

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest Regards

SRI : ||

Hare Krishna.

Dear Sri Lakshminarayanan,

Namaskaram.

An important quiry which shd be lingering the minds of many.

Swami Ramanuja brought many people following other doctrines into the fold of Sri Visishtaadhvaitha Siddhaantham. Even among Azhwars, we hv those, who after following many other doctrines, finally submitted themselves to Lord Sriman Narayana. Hence it is an established fact that anyone who accepts that the ultimate faith which leads to Moksha is the one reestablished by Swami Ramauja, can become a Srivaishnava.

We are personally aware of people who hv taken to Srivaishnavism and hv been administered Samaasrayanam by our AchAryAs.You may get in touch with our AchAryAs for further details.

Regards

Kombur Vankeepuram Madhavan.

Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.--- On Sat, 1/17/09, narayan <narayan wrote:

narayan <narayanRE: Re: Prapatthiandavan Date: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Swamin,

and religious system.

our acharyan / system.

Dasan

T R LAKSHMINARAYANANGeneral Manager - CommercialThyssenKrupp JBM Pvt Ltd#1, Ford Supplier's ParkMaraimalai NagarChengalpattu - 603 204.Tel : 91 44 27454993 / 994 / 960 / 961Fax : 91 44 27454962Mobile : 91 99620 88881************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **IMPORTANT NOTICE. This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) . If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and

may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender. We would be grateful if you would also copy the communication to narayan@tka- jbm.thyssenkrupp .com then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

andavan@ .com [andavan] On Behalf Of T.RaguveeradayalTuesday, January 13, 2009 6:28 PMandavan@ .comCc: Srinivasan Rangaswamy; RRRe: Re: Prapatthi

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen request the "All-must-know -understand -and follow" articles on "Saranagati" by our reverred Sri RR may be published in www.andavan. org also under a separate link . It will be more easy for everybody to learn at anytime they wish. They need not search in their mail in box. Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242/ /919443301091

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 13:36, RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM, RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Sevarthis,

The basic purpose of these announcements is to motivate such Sevarthis who are avoiding/postponing "Prapatthi" for many reasons while many are coming forward for performing 'Samasrayanam' !!

Our Trustee Shri R Srinivasan {who administers the Andavan Asramam Website www.andavan. org at Chennai has conveyed the opinion of many Sevarthis that adiyen should post these on our website also.

"Inform & not impress" is the Divine Niyamanam of our revered AchAryAs. With that diktat in mind, adiyen posted two articles in the December 2008/January 2009 issues of Sri RanganAtha Paduka. These are attached for your ready reference.

16. JIvAtmA – No one excepting the Supreme Lord, Sriman Narayana knows the current or the next destination of that JIvAtmA. The JIvAtmA belongs to Him & to Him only and has to go back to Him. The JIvAtmA cannot be destroyed or burnt or split. The JIvAtmA is capable of entering any body. Same type of JIvAtmA resides in different bodies. "Nirdosham hi samam Brahma" says the Sruti! The difference is only in the body. The JIvAtmAs are different from the body, mind {manas}, senses {indriyangal} , life {prAnan}; they are Gnanananda Swaroopangal, Nithyargal & Seshaboothas

{Servants or Kainkaryaparars} of Sriman Narayana.

17. The facts of JIvAtmAs – this JIvAtmA keeps circulating from one body to another, it can be in any form of Jeevaraasis, it could be an insect or an animal or a fish or anything at the sole will & pleasure of Sriman NArAyaNA. The general presumption is that the JIvAtmA that resides in you goes through a 21 birth cycle. No one knows for sure, it could be 21 or 210 birth cycle. It is also true that we human beings are presumed to be at the top level of creation as we have the sixth sense which all other forms of creation lack. To be born as a SriVaishnavaite {i.e. for the

JIvAtmA to enter the body of SriVaishnavaite} is a unique privilege.

To be continued…..

Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600

033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Respected RR,

Your exposition about 'Prapatthi' is par excelleence and clears the reader's mind about all common doubts raised these days on the subject. It justiies convincingly about steadastedness of Prapatti in these modern times, and working and living environments.One can even say your write up strenghthens the Visishtadwaita philosophy existence almost as much as Bhashyakarar would have desired..

Warm Regards,

Krishnaswami K.R.--- On Mon, 19/1/09, RR <shrirr wrote:

RR <shrirrRe: Re: Prapatthiandavan Date: Monday, 19 January, 2009, 11:29 AM

Dear sir,

Let me check this with HH & come back a.s.a.p.

Daasan RR

____________ ____

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:39 PM, narayan <narayan@tka- jbm.thyssenkrupp .com> wrote:

Dear Swamin,

and religious system.

our acharyan / system.

Dasan

T R LAKSHMINARAYANANGeneral Manager - CommercialThyssenKrupp JBM Pvt Ltd#1, Ford Supplier's ParkMaraimalai NagarChengalpattu - 603 204.Tel : 91 44 27454993 / 994 / 960 / 961Fax : 91 44 27454962Mobile : 91 99620 88881************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **IMPORTANT NOTICE. This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) . If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender. We would be grateful if you would also copy the communication to

narayan@tka- jbm.thyssenkrupp .com then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

andavan@ .com [andavan@ .com] On Behalf Of T.RaguveeradayalTuesday, January 13, 2009 6:28 PMandavan@ .comCc: Srinivasan Rangaswamy; RRRe: Re: Prapatthi

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen request the "All-must-know -understand -and follow" articles on "Saranagati" by our reverred Sri RR may be published in www.andavan. org also under a separate link . It will be more easy for everybody to learn at anytime they wish. They need not search in their mail in box. Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242/ /919443301091

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 13:36, RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM, RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Sevarthis,

The basic purpose of these announcements is to motivate such Sevarthis who are avoiding/postponing "Prapatthi" for many reasons while many are coming forward for performing 'Samasrayanam'!!

Our Trustee Shri R Srinivasan {who administers the Andavan Asramam Website www.andavan. org at Chennai has conveyed the opinion of many Sevarthis that adiyen should post these on our website also.

16. JIvAtmA – No one excepting the Supreme Lord, Sriman Narayana knows the current or the next destination of that JIvAtmA. The JIvAtmA belongs to Him & to Him only and has to go back to Him. The JIvAtmA cannot be destroyed or burnt or split. The JIvAtmA is capable of entering any body. Same type of JIvAtmA resides in different bodies. "Nirdosham hi samam Brahma" says the Sruti! The difference is only in the body. The JIvAtmAs are different from the body, mind {manas}, senses {indriyangal} , life {prAnan}; they are Gnanananda Swaroopangal, Nithyargal & Seshaboothas

{Servants or Kainkaryaparars} of Sriman Narayana.

17. The facts of JIvAtmAs – this JIvAtmA keeps circulating from one body to another, it can be in any form of Jeevaraasis, it could be an insect or an animal or a fish or anything at the sole will & pleasure of Sriman NArAyaNA. The general presumption is that the JIvAtmA that resides in you goes through a 21 birth cycle. No one knows for sure, it could be 21 or 210 birth cycle. It is also true that we human beings are presumed to be at the top level of creation as we have the sixth sense which all other forms of creation lack. To be born as a SriVaishnavaite {i.e. for the

JIvAtmA to enter the body of SriVaishnavaite} is a unique privilege.

To be continued…..

Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600

033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sri LakshmiNarayanan,Prapatti as an upaya is open to "all" (sarvadhikara). Swami Desikan establishes this with irrepressible force in his greatest work Srimad Rahasya-traya-saaram. The only qualifications needed are "aakincanyam" (not capable of adopting other means to moksa) and "ananya-gatitvam" (not seeking anyone else apart from Sriman-Narayana as the rakshakan).So even people from other castes/creed who are convinced by Bhagavad-Ramanuja siddhantam can get prapatti done to get moksam.But, such people can only do the karmas accorded or permitted to their varnam (brahmana, kshatriya, vaishya or Shudra). Just because a shudra has got prapatti done, it does not mean that he can now start behaving like a brahmin doing sandhya-vandanam, yajnam etc. He MUST follow the dictates of his varnam. (his moksam is guaranteed by the grace of

the Lord who is pleased with his prapatti).Varna-ashrama dharmas must be followed at all costs till dehaavasaanam.But prapatti as a means to moksa is open to all. Swami desikan tiruvadigale saranam.Srikantha dasan,Srimadandavan tiruvadi.Thanks and Regards, Srikanth H.R. email: hrsriks

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen has a doubt. Shri RR swamy wrote thus " When

asked why they hesitate to perform Prapatthi now, they counter with a

number of perceived "disqualifications" such as 'not

now', 'later on, I am not orthodox enough', 'I

cannot conform as I am a Professional', 'I travel too

much due to my profession', 'I eat out in hotels, mess

etc.,' or simply 'no, Swamin, I am not fit for Prapatthi'

etc., " Adiyen's doubt is :--- Had ever shri RR swamy ,during these long association with Ashramam activities , come across a person hesitating/postponing prapatti on the grounds " அடியேனால௠பொய௠சொலà¯à®²à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ / அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯ மேல௠பொறாமை கொளà¯à®³à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ /அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯ˆà®•à¯ கெடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¾à®®à®²à¯ வாழத௠தெரியாத௠/உரிமை இலà¯à®²à®¾à®¤à®¤à¯ மேல௠ஆசைபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ / ஆசாரà¯à®¯à®©à¯ à®®à¯à®©à¯ நடிதà¯à®¤à¯ பினà¯à®©à®¾à®²à¯ அவர௠மேல௠தà¯à®µà¯‡à®·à®®à¯ காடà¯à®Ÿà®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ " etc

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Finance It's Now Personal

Guides, news, advice & more.

Y! Messenger Group get-together

Host a free online conference on IM.

Find helpful tips for Moderators

on the team blog.

Dear swamin pls read this and follow

A certain man planted a rose and watered it faithfully, and before itblossomed, he examined it. He saw the bud that would soon blossom and also the thorns. And he thought, How can any beautiful flower come from a plant burdened with so many sharp thorns Saddened by this thought, He neglected to water the rose, and before it was ready to bloom, it died. So it is with many people. Within every soul there is a rose. The God-like qualities planted in us at birth grow amid the thorns of ourfaults. Many of us look at ourselves and see only the thorns, the defects. Wedespair, thinking that nothing good can possibly come from us. We neglect to water the good within us, and eventually it dies. We neverrealize our potential. Some people do not see the rose within themselves; someone else must show it to them.

One of the greatest gifts a person can possess is to be able to reach pastthe thorns and find the rose within others. This is the characteristic of love, to look at a person, and knowing hisfaults, recognize the nobility in his soul, and help him realize that he canovercome his faults. If we show him the rose, he will conquer the thorns. Lesson to learn From This Message : Our duty in this world is to help others by showing them their roses and nottheir thorns. Only then can we achieve the love we should feel for eachother; only then can we bloom in our own garden. Never take some one for granted,Hold every person Close to your Heartbecause you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamondwhile you were too busy collecting stones." Remember this always in

life.

--- On Wed, 21/1/09, T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu wrote:

T.Raguveeradayal <rajamraguRe: Re: Prapatthiandavan Cc: "RR" <shrirrWednesday, 21 January, 2009, 3:52 PM

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen has a doubt. Shri RR swamy wrote thus "

When asked why they hesitate to perform Prapatthi now, they counter with a number of perceived "disqualifications" such as 'not now', 'later on, I am not orthodox enough', 'I cannot conform as I am a Professional' , 'I travel too much due to my profession', 'I eat out in hotels, mess etc.,' or simply 'no, Swamin, I am not fit for Prapatthi' etc.,"

Adiyen's doubt is :--- Had ever shri RR swamy ,during these long association with Ashramam activities , come across a person hesitating/postponi ng prapatti on the grounds " அடியேனால௠பொய௠சொலà¯à®²à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ / அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯ மேல௠பொறாமை கொளà¯à®³à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ /அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯ˆà®•à¯ கெடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¾à®®à®²à¯ வாழத௠தெரியாத௠/உரிமை இலà¯à®²à®¾à®¤à®¤à¯ மேல௠ஆசைபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ / ஆசாரà¯à®¯à®©à¯ à®®à¯à®©à¯ நடிதà¯à®¤à¯ பினà¯à®©à®¾à®²à¯ அவர௠மேல௠தà¯à®µà¯‡à®·à®®à¯ காடà¯à®Ÿà®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯"

etc Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242/ /919443301091

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the

Groups team blog.

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Dear Swamin,

Thanks very much for your kind message. If a Prapanna would adopt such a way of life then there would be no need for him to perform any Prayaschitham at all.

Regards

Daasan RR

2009/1/23 V S THATHAM <alwarkkadiyaan

Dear swamin pls read this and follow

A certain man planted a rose and watered it faithfully, and before itblossomed, he examined it. He saw the bud that would soon blossom and also the thorns. And he thought, How can any beautiful flower come from a plant burdened with so many sharp thorns Saddened by this thought, He neglected to water the rose, and before it was ready to bloom, it died. So it is with many people. Within every soul there is a rose.

The God-like qualities planted in us at birth grow amid the thorns of ourfaults. Many of us look at ourselves and see only the thorns, the defects. Wedespair, thinking that nothing good can possibly come from us.

We neglect to water the good within us, and eventually it dies. We neverrealize our potential. Some people do not see the rose within themselves; someone else must show it to them.

One of the greatest gifts a person can possess is to be able to reach pastthe thorns and find the rose within others. This is the characteristic of love, to look at a person, and knowing his

faults, recognize the nobility in his soul, and help him realize that he canovercome his faults. If we show him the rose, he will conquer the thorns. Lesson to learn From This Message : Our duty in this world is to help others by showing them their roses and not

their thorns. Only then can we achieve the love we should feel for eachother; only then can we bloom in our own garden. Never take some one for granted,Hold every person Close to your Heartbecause you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond

while you were too busy collecting stones. " Remember this always in life. --- On Wed, 21/1/09, T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu wrote:

T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu Re: Re: Prapatthiandavan Cc: " RR " <shrirr

Wednesday, 21 January, 2009, 3:52 PM

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen has a doubt. Shri RR swamy wrote thus "

When asked why they hesitate to perform Prapatthi now, they counter with a number of perceived " disqualifications " such as 'not now', 'later on, I am not orthodox enough', 'I cannot conform as I am a Professional' , 'I travel too much due to my profession', 'I eat out in hotels, mess etc.,' or simply 'no, Swamin, I am not fit for Prapatthi' etc., "

Adiyen's doubt is :--- Had ever shri RR swamy ,during these long association with Ashramam activities , come across a person hesitating/postponi ng prapatti on the grounds " அடியேனால௠பொய௠சொலà¯à®²à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ / அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯ மேல௠பொறாமை கொளà¯à®³à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ /அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯ˆà®•à¯ கெடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¾à®®à®²à¯ வாழத௠தெரியாத௠/உரிமை இலà¯à®²à®¾à®¤à®¤à¯ மேல௠ஆசைபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ / ஆசாரà¯à®¯à®©à¯ à®®à¯à®©à¯ நடிதà¯à®¤à¯ பினà¯à®©à®¾à®²à¯ அவர௠மேல௠தà¯à®µà¯‡à®·à®®à¯ காடà¯à®Ÿà®¾à®®à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®• à®®à¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¯à®¾à®¤à¯ " etc

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242/ /919443301091

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the

Groups team blog.

Get your preferred Email name! Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com. -- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest Regards