IndiaDivine.org

RE: The mesmerizer Sri Murali Bhattar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri: Dear Sri.Raguveeradayal Swami, AdiyEn's heartfelt thanks to Swami, Sri.Sadagapan Swami and to Sri.Murali Bhattar Swami. AdiyEn felt too bad for missing out this nectar for so long. AdiyEn's humble opinion is that it's not Sri.Murali Bhattar's writing. As the title "Pesum Arangan" says it's that Karunyan Sri Ranganatha Perumal writing through Sri.Murali Bhattar Swami. AdiyEn's wishes and prays that every Sri Vaishnava will enjoy this nectar from Sri Ranganatha Perumal through Sri.Murali Bhattar Swami. Daasan,Veeravalli Raghunathan. Oppiliappan From: thiruthiruraguDate: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:06:39 +0000 The mesmerizer Sri Murali BhattarDear Srivaishnava perunthakaiyeer! My day begins, as to many of you, only on logging on to "Srirangapankajam". If on the first year, the Bhattar attracted all of us with the events of Srirangam daily, in this second year he mesmerizes everybody with his wonderful command of the Tamil and matchless story telling style. While narrating the plight of Sri Kooraththazvar and peria nambi , as the author was, we are also choaked with tears rolling in our cheeks. Pesum Arangan(பேசà¯à®®à¯ à®…à®°à®™à¯à®•à®©à¯) padiyaathaar piRavaathaarE is the only comment adiyen often makes to my friends not visiting the site. Thanks to Dr Sadagopan Swami who first introduced this site to all of us. Adiyen was Blessed by Padhukai to share my little knowledge in Tamil computing with Sri Bhattar swamin and adiyen thank him for accepting my prayer to switch over to Tamil which makes us all to enjoy Pesum Arangan dasanT.Raguveeradayal Stay in touch when you're away with . IM anytime you're online.