IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Rig vetha patasalai at Thiruppullani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Wed, 8/6/08, Thiruppathy Raguveeradayal <thiruthiruragu wrote:

Thiruppathy Raguveeradayal <thiruthiruraguRig vetha patasalai at Thiruppullani"Srinivasan Rangaswamy" <r_sv, "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappanWednesday, August 6, 2008, 8:37 PM

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. With our most compassionate Acharyan here at Thiruppullani, there are some new events almost daily. Today is a golden day for us here. Srimad Andavan is well known for his concern for veda samrakshanam for which purpose HH is alrady running 9 vetha patasaalaas at places like Srirangam, Thiruchchaanoor, Vaduvuur etc. It is his desire that in down south also a good patasala is a must and hence it is his thiruvuLam to start a patasala at Thiruppullani. Accordingly today a Rig Vetha Patasala has been started here.In the immediate presence of HH Srimad Andavan, Ashramam Srikaryam Veeravalli Ganapaati Desikacharyar Swamin inaugurated the patasalai. Vaduvur Ganapaati Govindachariyar, Chrompettai Jagannaathaachariar, Thirumalai Ashramam manager Raman, Ramanathapuram Tambras president Srinivasan and several others participated. The patasaalai has been

started with four students andashas been proved several times earlier, with the Blessingas of HH srmad Andavan it will definitely grow as a big patasalai soon.For further particulars, either adiyen (Raguveeradayal +919443301091 or Vaduvur Govinda charyar +919443448834) may be contacted.I request you to kindly publish this in the groups. It seems is playing some tricks. My mails to both Andavan and oppiliappan for the past two days(reports on HH's Sethu snanam on Grahana kalam and ThiruvadiPUram uthsavam sponsored by HH at Thiruppullani temple) failed to appear in the messages. You both are kind enough to publish my mails immediately. If they are not appearing in the groups, then they might not have received at your end. What is wrong at is not known. Yesterday alone I received not less than 70 mails, all identical, askiing me to "confirm" my request to from "Sri Ranga Sri" while I have not

requested.That's why this request. Kindly do not mistake me.

அடியேனà¯,தாஸனà¯,தி.இரகà¯à®µà¯€à®°à®¤à®¯à®¾à®³à¯

C/Oஸà¯à®°à¯€à®°à®™à¯à®•à®®à¯ ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®®à®¤à¯

ஆணà¯à®Ÿà®µà®©à¯ ஆசà¯à®°à®®à®®à¯,

திரà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà¯à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®£à®¿

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.