IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Your mail.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam wrote:

Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakamYour mail.r_svDate: Friday, August 8, 2008, 9:43 AMDear Smt. Vidya:

I have not read all the replies to your mail. However, I am giving you some

of my random thoughts.

1. If you do not have an AcAryan, find an AcAryan. Kalaivani (whose name you

will find by searching the web) may be able to guide you in how to learn about

and be a SrI VaishNava, because she essentially discovered it by her own

efforts.

2, Though people say that anya devatA worship applies only after Bhara nyAsam,

completely desist from anya devatA worship rightaway.

3. If you take any non-sAttvic food, eliminate all those foods. No onion, no

garlic, etc. etc.

4. Find good practising SrI VaishNava-s aming your friends, and start

associating with them more.

5. By reading some of the mails that appear in all these e-mail groups, and

carefully discriminating the good from the bad, you will pick up a lot of good

knowledge from the write-ups of several people.

6. If you can get good vyAkhyAnam-s of our AzhvArs' divya prabandham-s,

read them as and when you can. You don't need to strain yourself doing

this, but even picking up individual pASuram-s here and there and reading the

meanings will give you lot of esential knowledge.

7. I have found the meanings of svAmi deSikan's stotra-s very useful in

understanding the basics of SrI VaishNavam. In fact I wrote the meanings of some

15 or 16 stotra-s in simple English, highlighting the messages as they relate to

the SrI VaishNava sampradAyam. These may be accesed through a web search for

deSika stotra-s under my name.

Hope you find some of the above useful. Your desire to learn is sufficient,

and it will get you where you want to go.

-dAsan Krishnamachari

Guest guest

Namaskaram,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.Our Acharyan is HH Srirangam Srimad Andavan.Whether i can get Bharanyasam now or after mariage.Another suggestion whether i can read Acharyan Dhani yan daily.Any procedure to be followe dfor reading Dhaniyan.

With pranams,

Srividhya

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan >Friday, 8 August, 2008 11:12:47 AM Fw: Your mail.

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam > wrote:

Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam >Your mail.r_svDate: Friday, August 8, 2008, 9:43 AMDear Smt. Vidya:

I have not read all the replies to your mail. However, I am giving you some

of my random thoughts.

1. If you do not have an AcAryan, find an AcAryan. Kalaivani (whose name you

will find by searching the web) may be able to guide you in how to learn about

and be a SrI VaishNava, because she essentially discovered it by her own

efforts.

2, Though people say that anya devatA worship applies only after Bhara nyAsam,

completely desist from anya devatA worship rightaway.

3. If you take any non-sAttvic food, eliminate all those foods. No onion, no

garlic, etc. etc.

4. Find good practising SrI VaishNava-s aming your friends, and start

associating with them more.

5. By reading some of the mails that appear in all these e-mail groups, and

carefully discriminating the good from the bad, you will pick up a lot of good

knowledge from the write-ups of several people.

6. If you can get good vyAkhyAnam-s of our AzhvArs' divya prabandham-s,

read them as and when you can. You don't need to strain yourself doing

this, but even picking up individual pASuram-s here and there and reading the

meanings will give you lot of esential knowledge.

7. I have found the meanings of svAmi deSikan's stotra-s very useful in

understanding the basics of SrI VaishNavam. In fact I wrote the meanings of some

15 or 16 stotra-s in simple English, highlighting the messages as they relate to

the SrI VaishNava sampradAyam. These may be accesed through a web search for

deSika stotra-s under my name.

Hope you find some of the above useful. Your desire to learn is sufficient,

and it will get you where you want to go.

-dAsan Krishnamachari

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Madam,First you should have samasaranam and then you can have baranysam The above things are to done normaally after marriage. Acharyan Thaniyans can be chanted by us. There is no restriction for this. These thaniyans can be chanted daily.AdiyanR. Srinivasan--- On Fri, 8/8/08, srividhya vasudevan <srividhun2002 wrote:srividhya vasudevan <srividhun2002Re: Fw: Your mail.andavan Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008, 11:28 AM

Namaskaram,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.Our Acharyan is HH Srirangam Srimad Andavan.Whether i can get Bharanyasam now or after mariage.Another suggestion whether i can read Acharyan Dhani yan daily.Any procedure to be followe dfor reading Dhaniyan.

With pranams,

Srividhya

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan@ .com>Friday, 8 August, 2008 11:12:47 AM Fw: Your mail.

Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam >Your mail.r_svDate: Friday, August 8, 2008, 9:43 AMDear Smt. Vidya:I have not read all the replies to your mail. However, I am giving you someof my random thoughts.1. If you do not have an AcAryan, find an AcAryan. Kalaivani (whose name youwill find by searching the web) may be able to guide you in how to learn aboutand be a SrI VaishNava, because she essentially discovered it by her ownefforts.2, Though people say that anya devatA worship applies only after Bhara nyAsam,completely desist from anya devatA worship rightaway.3. If you take any non-sAttvic food, eliminate all those foods. No onion, nogarlic, etc. etc.4. Find good practising SrI VaishNava-s aming your friends, and startassociating with them more.5. By reading

some of the mails that appear in all these e-mail groups, andcarefully discriminating the good from the bad, you will pick up a lot of goodknowledge from the write-ups of several people.6. If you can get good vyAkhyAnam-s of our AzhvArs' divya prabandham-s,read them as and when you can. You don't need to strain yourself doingthis, but even picking up individual pASuram-s here and there and reading themeanings will give you lot of esential knowledge.7. I have found the meanings of svAmi deSikan's stotra-s very useful inunderstanding the basics of SrI VaishNavam. In fact I wrote the meanings of some15 or 16 stotra-s in simple English, highlighting the messages as they relate tothe SrI VaishNava sampradAyam. These may be accesed through a web search fordeSika stotra-s under my name.Hope you find some of the above useful. Your desire to learn is sufficient,and it will get you where you want to

go.-dAsan Krishnamachari

• 2 weeks later...

Ms Srividhya

Bharanyasam for a girl can be done before her marriage too.

Samashryanam - I am not very sure.

In a day we get confused / mixed up / vexed up for various/many

issues. In all those times and also when your zeal and enthusiams

is on top, do recite the Thaniyan of Acharyan. You will overcome

your difficulties and reaching new scale of zeal and +ve vibration

in body, mind & soul.

On chanting of Thaniyan at all times, mind is being diverted from

thinking unwanted negative elements/ drifted from criticism etc.

Many times in our life, we will be in a dilama to do / not to do

an action, in those times, chanting the Thaniyan will direct you

what you should.

So enjoy your spiritual life by doing 'bhara samarpanam' to Acharyan.

Sarve jana sukino bavanthu

Dasan

T R LAKSHMI NARAYANAN

andavan [andavan ] On Behalf Of rajagopalan srinivasan srinivasanFriday, August 08, 2008 7:10 PMandavan Subject: Re: Fw: Your mail.

Madam,First you should have samasaranam and then you can have baranysam The above things are to done normaally after marriage. Acharyan Thaniyans can be chanted by us. There is no restriction for this. These thaniyans can be chanted daily.AdiyanR. Srinivasan--- On Fri, 8/8/08, srividhya vasudevan <srividhun2002 > wrote:

srividhya vasudevan <srividhun2002 >Re: Fw: Your mail.andavan Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008, 11:28 AM

Namaskaram,

With pranams,

Srividhya

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan@ .com>Friday, 8 August, 2008 11:12:47 AM Fw: Your mail.

Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam >Your mail.r_svDate: Friday, August 8, 2008, 9:43 AMDear Smt. Vidya:I have not read all the replies to your mail. However, I am giving you someof my random thoughts.1. If you do not have an AcAryan, find an AcAryan. Kalaivani (whose name youwill find by searching the web) may be able to guide you in how to learn aboutand be a SrI VaishNava, because she essentially discovered it by her ownefforts.2, Though people say that anya devatA worship applies only after Bhara nyAsam,completely desist from anya devatA worship rightaway.3. If you take any non-sAttvic food, eliminate all those foods. No onion, nogarlic, etc. etc.4. Find good practising SrI VaishNava-s aming your friends, and startassociating with them more.5. By reading

some of the mails that appear in all these e-mail groups, andcarefully discriminating the good from the bad, you will pick up a lot of goodknowledge from the write-ups of several people.6. If you can get good vyAkhyAnam-s of our AzhvArs' divya prabandham-s,read them as and when you can. You don't need to strain yourself doingthis, but even picking up individual pASuram-s here and there and reading themeanings will give you lot of esential knowledge.7. I have found the meanings of svAmi deSikan's stotra-s very useful inunderstanding the basics of SrI VaishNavam. In fact I wrote the meanings of some15 or 16 stotra-s in simple English, highlighting the messages as they relate tothe SrI VaishNava sampradAyam. These may be accesed through a web search fordeSika stotra-s under my name.Hope you find some of the above useful. Your desire to learn is sufficient,and it will get you where you want to

go.-dAsan Krishnamachari