IndiaDivine.org

Sridevi back home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rajamurthy,

Yes, Sridevi, my daughter was terribly ill with viral meningo encapahalitis. For a common man, it was a viral infection in the brain, temporarily imparing the activities. She was unable to stand/sit/walk and became squint eyed, when the problem was seen. We were to travel for a long desired, well planned pilgrimage to Thiruppullani, Sri Villiputhur, Coutralam, Thiruvalla, Thiru Chengunnur, Thiruvaaranvilai, Thirukkudithanam, Thiruvan vandur, Thiruppuliyur and then to Thiruvananthapuram for almost a week and were to return this morning only.

It was our Acharyan and the Divyadampathis on these kshetrams who saved our beloved daughter from the great illness.Though we initially felt sad to cancell the well planned trip, on seeing the condition of the child and the seriousness of the problem, we were ultimately very very happy to have cancelled the trip. We had rushed her to general physician, who referred to a neurologist and ultimately, we admitted her to the Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS trust hospital in Nungambakkam Chennai, referred by local Neurologist Dr. K. Pandian. She was under the able care and very very safe hands of Dr. Janai Sankar in the hospital and consultant, Chennai's no. 1 Paediatric Neurologist Dr. G. Kumaresan.

Sridevi was almost with nil activity for 3-4 days and was dozing off within 2 minutes of waking her up. The treatment given was right and on time so she was able to get back to her actions soon. Though she had clinically improved after 5 days, we brought her home after 7 days (yesterday) and she is active now. Doctors say she will be back to normal full activities within 2-3 weeks, without any long term disability.

Regular calls and sms to Dr. Sathyanarayana of Royale Hayat Hospital Kuwait and Dr. Prem from Bangalore helped us know the status and get a satisfaction that the line of treatment given was right and we were mentally consoled. Lot of help from friends and relatives while in the hospital made us walk through the serious problem with much ease. The prayers to divya damapthis has got the results and our beloved daughter is back home safe.

We are really thankful to HH Srimad Andavan Sri. Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan, Who with His magical powers stopped us from taking the trip, as otherwise it would have been a real diaster.

My wife Radha joins me in thanking one and all for the prayers, good wishes, efforts and help rendered during the time of triumph.

Best Regards

R. Raghunathan

Vilakkudi Rajagopala Raghunathan

R. Raghunathan

Kuwait

Mobile:+965-657 6357

+91-99 629 43 965

Rajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_rThursday, August 14, 2008 4:33:28 PMGreetings from Kuwait

Dear Raghunathan,

Namaskaram. Hari Om.

Greetings of Independence day, Varamahalakshmi vratham and Aviniattam.

In the mail to Chari mama Dr.Prem had mentioned about your daughter(?).

Is your daughter fine. what happened/

I hope and pray to Lord Srimannarayana that they are fine.

For those who remember Him always, his Sreeraksha is there.

i have just attached an independence day greetings.

best wishes to you and your family

Dr.Rajamurthy

Dear Bhaarateeyas

Carried with care coated with pride

dipped in love

fly in glory

moments of freedom in shades of joy

Happy Independence Day!!!

PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Dr.M.S.Rajamurthy

pics & text: courtesy G.Sridhar

I don't know who you are, but I was so moved by your story. My blessings to your daughter. May she always be a constant source of pride and happiness to you and your wife. May the Lord and Acharyan's blessings always be with your daughter and your entire family.

Vasu Ranganathan

R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_rRajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50Cc: Dr. Sathya Personal <devisathya; Dr. Sathya Royale <v.sathyanarayanan; DR.PREM <drprem.nagaraja; Sampath N.R <nrsampath; Group ; andavan ; Jayaram Josyar <jayaram; Kalyanaraman Srimathi <rkraaman; Ramaswamy Thiruvengadachary <rtchary; Kaushik <kaushik_suchin; Supriya Sridharan <supriya.sridharan; Srihari <sri_raj00; gopal suresh <gops_raj; Chandran

<chandran_ky; "ivkchary" <ivkchary; MKS <mksudarshan2002; Nrarayanan EEG <narayaneeg; "perundevi_sathya" <perundevi_sathya; PT Narayanan <ptnv2000; Rajamurthy <msraja50; Ramanujam Varada Srinivasa Thatta <acharyatvsr; Rengarajan Equate <rengarajan_t; Srivatsa <tuppalsrivatsa; "trvraman" <trvraman; Vaidyanathan <nathantrv; Vaidyanathan <nathantrv; Varadharajan <raajsv; vasuki d <vasuki.d; Venkatesh Sharma <venkatesh_ayalur; VENUGOPALAN L MELMA <lvenugopalan; vijay kulkarni <vkulkarni; "vmkparle" <vmkparleFriday, August 15, 2008 1:39:05 AM Re: Sridevi

back home

Dear Dr. Rajamurthy,

Yes, Sridevi, my daughter was terribly ill with viral meningo encapahalitis. For a common man, it was a viral infection in the brain, temporarily imparing the activities. She was unable to stand/sit/walk and became squint eyed, when the problem was seen. We were to travel for a long desired, well planned pilgrimage to Thiruppullani, Sri Villiputhur, Coutralam, Thiruvalla, Thiru Chengunnur, Thiruvaaranvilai, Thirukkudithanam, Thiruvan vandur, Thiruppuliyur and then to Thiruvananthapuram for almost a week and were to return this morning only.

It was our Acharyan and the Divyadampathis on these kshetrams who saved our beloved daughter from the great illness.Though we initially felt sad to cancell the well planned trip, on seeing the condition of the child and the seriousness of the problem, we were ultimately very very happy to have cancelled the trip. We had rushed her to general physician, who referred to a neurologist and ultimately, we admitted her to the Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS trust hospital in Nungambakkam Chennai, referred by local Neurologist Dr. K. Pandian. She was under the able care and very very safe hands of Dr. Janai Sankar in the hospital and consultant, Chennai's no. 1 Paediatric Neurologist Dr. G. Kumaresan.

Sridevi was almost with nil activity for 3-4 days and was dozing off within 2 minutes of waking her up. The treatment given was right and on time so she was able to get back to her actions soon. Though she had clinically improved after 5 days, we brought her home after 7 days (yesterday) and she is active now. Doctors say she will be back to normal full activities within 2-3 weeks, without any long term disability.

Regular calls and sms to Dr. Sathyanarayana of Royale Hayat Hospital Kuwait and Dr. Prem from Bangalore helped us know the status and get a satisfaction that the line of treatment given was right and we were mentally consoled. Lot of help from friends and relatives while in the hospital made us walk through the serious problem with much ease. The prayers to divya damapthis has got the results and our beloved daughter is back home safe.

We are really thankful to HH Srimad Andavan Sri. Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan, Who with His magical powers stopped us from taking the trip, as otherwise it would have been a real diaster.

My wife Radha joins me in thanking one and all for the prayers, good wishes, efforts and help rendered during the time of triumph.

Best Regards

R. Raghunathan

Vilakkudi Rajagopala Raghunathan

R. Raghunathan

Kuwait

Mobile:+965-657 6357

+91-99 629 43 965

Rajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_rThursday, August 14, 2008 4:33:28 PMGreetings from Kuwait

Dear Raghunathan,

Namaskaram. Hari Om.

Greetings of Independence day, Varamahalakshmi vratham and Aviniattam.

In the mail to Chari mama Dr.Prem had mentioned about your daughter(?).

Is your daughter fine. what happened/

I hope and pray to Lord Srimannarayana that they are fine.

For those who remember Him always, his Sreeraksha is there.

i have just attached an independence day greetings.

best wishes to you and your family

Dr.Rajamurthy

Dear Bhaarateeyas

Carried with care coated with pride

dipped in love

fly in glory

moments of freedom in shades of joy

Happy Independence Day!!!

PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Dr.M.S.Rajamurthy

pics & text: courtesy G.Sridhar

Dear Mr. Raghunathan, I am extremely happy that your daughter has fully recovered from the serious illness. I can understand the ordeal you all have gone through! I strongly believe that your immense faith in the Grace of our Mahonnatha Acharyar Srimad Andavan has really saved the child. His Grace is unlimited! His Vatsalyam is immeasurable! His divinity is unparalleled! And I am sure His Blessings will continue to be available to one and all in your family! May the child be blessed with all that is best thoroughout her life!

May I suggest that henceforth all of us, Srimad Andvan's sishyas, pray for a minute before going to bed everyday that all sick people irrespective of religion, caste etc may get relieved of their illness and all the treatment given to them be successful! This, I strongly believe, will most certainly be fruitful if we recite our Mahonnatha Acharyas dhaniyan at least ten times before retiring to bed everyday!

Srimad Andavan Tiruvadi Podi

Raghavan R

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 Vasu Ranganathan wrote :

>I don't know who you are, but I was so moved by your story. My blessings to your daughter. May she always be a constant source of pride and happiness to you and your wife. May the Lord and Acharyan's blessings always be with your daughter and your entire family.

>Vasu Ranganathan

>

>

>

>

> R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_r

>Rajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50

>Cc: Dr. Sathya Personal <devisathya; Dr. Sathya Royale <v.sathyanarayanan; DR.PREM <drprem.nagaraja; Sampath N.R <nrsampath; Group ; andavan ; Jayaram Josyar <jayaram; Kalyanaraman Srimathi <rkraaman; Ramaswamy Thiruvengadachary <rtchary; Kaushik <kaushik_suchin; Supriya Sridharan <supriya.sridharan; Srihari <sri_raj00; gopal suresh <gops_raj; Chandran <chandran_ky; " ivkchary " <ivkchary; MKS <mksudarshan2002; Nrarayanan EEG <narayaneeg; " perundevi_sathya " <perundevi_sathya; PT Narayanan <ptnv2000; Rajamurthy <msraja50; Ramanujam Varada Srinivasa Thatta <acharyatvsr; Rengarajan Equate <rengarajan_t; Srivatsa

> <tuppalsrivatsa; " trvraman " <trvraman; Vaidyanathan <nathantrv; Vaidyanathan <nathantrv; Varadharajan <raajsv; vasuki d <vasuki.d; Venkatesh Sharma <venkatesh_ayalur; VENUGOPALAN L MELMA <lvenugopalan; vijay kulkarni <vkulkarni; " vmkparle " <vmkparle

>Friday, August 15, 2008 1:39:05 AM

> Re: Sridevi back home

>

>

>Dear Dr. Rajamurthy,

>

>Yes, Sridevi, my daughter was terribly ill with viral meningo encapahalitis. For a common man, it was a viral infection in the brain, temporarily imparing the activities. She was unable to stand/sit/walk and became squint eyed, when the problem was seen. We were to travel for a long desired, well planned pilgrimage to Thiruppullani, Sri Villiputhur, Coutralam, Thiruvalla, Thiru Chengunnur, Thiruvaaranvilai, Thirukkudithanam, Thiruvan vandur, Thiruppuliyur and then to Thiruvananthapuram for almost a week and were to return this morning only.

>

>It was our Acharyan and the Divyadampathis on these kshetrams who saved our beloved daughter from the great illness.Though we initially felt sad to cancell the well planned trip, on seeing the condition of the child and the seriousness of the problem, we were ultimately very very happy to have cancelled the trip. We had rushed her to general physician, who referred to a neurologist and ultimately, we admitted her to the Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS trust hospital in Nungambakkam Chennai, referred by local Neurologist Dr. K. Pandian. She was under the able care and very very safe hands of Dr. Janai Sankar in the hospital and consultant, Chennai's no. 1 Paediatric Neurologist Dr. G. Kumaresan.

>

>Sridevi was almost with nil activity for 3-4 days and was dozing off within 2 minutes of waking her up. The treatment given was right and on time so she was able to get back to her actions soon. Though she had clinically improved after 5 days, we brought her home after 7 days (yesterday) and she is active now. Doctors say she will be back to normal full activities within 2-3 weeks, without any long term disability.

>

>Regular calls and sms to Dr. Sathyanarayana of Royale Hayat Hospital Kuwait and Dr. Prem from Bangalore helped us know the status and get a satisfaction that the line of treatment given was right and we were mentally consoled. Lot of help from friends and relatives while in the hospital made us walk through the serious problem with much ease. The prayers to divya damapthis has got the results and our beloved daughter is back home safe.

>

>We are really thankful to HH Srimad Andavan Sri. Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan, Who with His magical powers stopped us from taking the trip, as otherwise it would have been a real diaster.

>

>My wife Radha joins me in thanking one and all for the prayers, good wishes, efforts and help rendered during the time of triumph.

>

>Best Regards

>R. Raghunathan

>Vilakkudi Rajagopala Raghunathan

>

>R. Raghunathan

>Kuwait

>Mobile:+965-657 6357

>

>

>

>

>

> Rajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50

>R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_r

>Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:33:28 PM

>Greetings from Kuwait

>

>

>Dear Raghunathan,

>Namaskaram. Hari Om.

>

>Greetings of Independence day, Varamahalakshmi vratham and Aviniattam.

>

>In the mail to Chari mama Dr.Prem had mentioned about your daughter(?).

>Is your daughter fine. what happened/

>

>I hope and pray to Lord Srimannarayana that they are fine.

>For those who remember Him always, his Sreeraksha is there.

>

>i have just attached an independence day greetings.

>

>best wishes to you and your family

>Dr.Rajamurthy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Bhaarateeyas

>

>

>

>Carried with care

>

>

>

>coated with pride

>

>

>dipped in love

>

>

>

>fly in glory

>

>

>

>moments of freedom in shades of joy

>

>

>

>

>Happy IndependenceDay!!!

>

>PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

>  Dr.M.S.Rajamurthy

>

>

>pics & text: courtesy G.Sridhar

>+91-99 629 43 965

>

>

>

>

We all pray for your daughter Speedy recovery , To my experience by chanting Our Acharyan Dhanian Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikan every thing will become to normal.--- On Sat, 8/16/08, raghavan ramanujam <ragh wrote:

raghavan ramanujam <raghRe: Re: Re: Sridevi back homeandavan Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 7:28 PM

Dear Mr. Raghunathan, I am extremely happy that your daughter has fully recovered from the serious illness. I can understand the ordeal you all have gone through! I strongly believe that your immense faith in the Grace of our Mahonnatha Acharyar Srimad Andavan has really saved the child. His Grace is unlimited! His Vatsalyam is immeasurable! His divinity is unparalleled! And I am sure His Blessings will continue to be available to one and all in your family! May the child be blessed with all that is best thoroughout her life! May I suggest that henceforth all of us, Srimad Andvan's sishyas, pray for a minute before going to bed everyday that all sick people irrespective of religion, caste etc may get relieved of their illness and all the treatment given to them be successful! This, I strongly believe, will most certainly be fruitful if we recite our Mahonnatha Acharyas dhaniyan at least ten times before retiring to bed

everyday!Srimad Andavan Tiruvadi PodiRaghavan R On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 Vasu Ranganathan wrote :>I don't know who you are, but I was so moved by your story. My blessings to your daughter. May she always be a constant source of pride and happiness to you and your wife. May the Lord and Acharyan's blessings always be with your daughter and your entire family.>Vasu Ranganathan>>>>> R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_ r>Rajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>>Cc: Dr. Sathya Personal <devisathya (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>; Dr. Sathya Royale <v.sathyanarayanan@ royalehayat. com>; DR.PREM <drprem.nagaraja@ gmail.com>; Sampath N.R <nrsampath (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; Group <>; andavan@ .com; Jayaram Josyar <jayaram (AT) faa (DOT) com.kw>;

Kalyanaraman Srimathi <rkraaman (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; Ramaswamy Thiruvengadachary <rtchary >; Kaushik <kaushik_suchin@ rediffmail. com>; Supriya Sridharan <supriya.sridharan@ gmail.com>; Srihari <sri_raj00 >; gopal suresh <gops_raj >; Chandran <chandran_ky@ hotmail.com>; "ivkchary (AT) (DOT) co.uk" <ivkchary (AT) (DOT) co.uk>; MKS <mksudarshan2002@ .co. in>; Nrarayanan EEG <narayaneeg (AT) (DOT) co.in>; "perundevi_sathya@ " <perundevi_sathya@ >; PT Narayanan <ptnv2000 >; Rajamurthy <msraja50 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; Ramanujam Varada Srinivasa Thatta <acharyatvsr@ hotmail.com>; Rengarajan Equate <rengarajan_t@ >; Srivatsa> <tuppalsrivatsa@ .co. in>; "trvraman " <trvraman >; Vaidyanathan <nathantrv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; Vaidyanathan <nathantrv >; Varadharajan

<raajsv (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>; vasuki d <vasuki.d (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; Venkatesh Sharma <venkatesh_ayalur@ >; VENUGOPALAN L MELMA <lvenugopalan@ gmail.com>; vijay kulkarni <vkulkarni (AT) burgan (DOT) com>; "vmkparle " <vmkparle >>Friday, August 15, 2008 1:39:05 AM> Re: Sridevi back home>>>Dear Dr. Rajamurthy,>>Yes, Sridevi, my daughter was terribly ill with viral meningo encapahalitis. For a common man, it was a viral infection in the brain, temporarily imparing the activities. She was unable to stand/sit/walk and became squint eyed, when the problem was seen. We were to travel for a long desired, well planned pilgrimage to Thiruppullani, Sri Villiputhur, Coutralam, Thiruvalla, Thiru Chengunnur, Thiruvaa ranvilai, Thirukkudithanam, Thiruvan vandur, Thiruppuliyur and then to Thiruvananthapuram for almost a

week and were to return this morning only.>>It was our Acharyan and the Divyadampathis on these kshetrams who saved our beloved daughter from the great illness.Though we initially felt sad to cancell the well planned trip, on seeing the condition of the child and the seriousness of the problem, we were ultimately very very happy to have cancelled the trip. We had rushed her to general physician, who referred to a neurologist and ultimately, we admitted her to the Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS trust hospital in Nungambakkam Chennai, referred by local Neurologist Dr. K. Pandian. She was under the able care and very very safe hands of Dr. Janai Sankar in the hospital and consultant, Chennai's no. 1 Paediatric Neurologist Dr. G. Kumaresan.>>Sridevi was almost with nil activity for 3-4 days and was dozing off within 2 minutes of waking her up. The treatment given was right and on time so she was able to get

back to her actions soon. Though she had clinically improved after 5 days, we brought her home after 7 days (yesterday) and she is active now. Doctors say she will be back to normal full activities within 2-3 weeks, without any long term disability.>>Regular calls and sms to Dr. Sathyanarayana of Royale Hayat Hospital Kuwait and Dr. Prem from Bangalore helped us know the status and get a satisfaction that the line of treatment given was right and we were mentally consoled. Lot of help from friends and relatives while in the hospital made us walk through the serious problem with much ease. The prayers to divya damapthis has got the results and our beloved daughter is back home safe.>>We are really thankful to HH Srimad Andavan Sri. Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan, Who with His magical powers stopped us from taking the trip, as otherwise it would have

been a real diaster.>>My wife Radha joins me in thanking one and all for the prayers, good wishes, efforts and help rendered during the time of triumph.>>Best Regards>R. Raghunathan>Vilakkudi Rajagopala Raghunathan>>R. Raghunathan>Kuwait>Mobile:+965- 657 6357>>>>>> Rajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>>R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_ r>Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:33:28 PM>Greetings from Kuwait>>>Dear Raghunathan,>Namaskaram. Hari Om.>>Greetings of Independence day, Varamahalakshmi vratham and Aviniattam.>>In the mail to Chari mama Dr.Prem had mentioned about your daughter(?).>Is your daughter fine. what happened/>>I hope and pray to Lord

Srimannarayana that they are fine.>For those who remember Him always, his Sreeraksha is there.>>i have just attached an independence day greetings.>>best wishes to you and your family>Dr.Rajamurthy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dear Bhaarateeyas>>>>Carried with care>>>>coated with pride>>>dipped in love>>>>fly in glory>>>>moments of freedom in shades of joy>>>>>Happy IndependenceDay! !!>>PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN> Dr.M.S.Rajamurthy>>>pics & text: courtesy G.Sridhar>+91-99 629 43 965>>>>

Dear all,It is always a great news when a child with encephalitis recovers and comes home without sequelae and it happens only in a third of patients who suffer from this problem.There is particular slokam in Paduka Sahasram which says that in Paduka rajyam there was no Infant mortality whereas during Ramarajyam a small boy died . In LIFCO summary of Important sloakas' this slokam is mentioned .

This Slokam when recited in said to be very protective for children ,and it was for the devotees to benefit that Nigamantha Mahadesika charya must have included such slokams.Reading paduka saharam a slokam a day keeps the doctor away.

Our best wishes to Sridevi for a happy and long life.Adiyen NarasimhadasanOn Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 7:28 PM, raghavan ramanujam <ragh wrote:

Dear Mr. Raghunathan, I am extremely happy that your daughter has fully recovered from the serious illness. I can understand the ordeal you all have gone through! I strongly believe that your immense faith in the Grace of our Mahonnatha Acharyar Srimad Andavan has really saved the child. His Grace is unlimited! His Vatsalyam is immeasurable! His divinity is unparalleled! And I am sure His Blessings will continue to be available to one and all in your family! May the child be blessed with all that is best thoroughout her life!

May I suggest that henceforth all of us, Srimad Andvan's sishyas, pray for a minute before going to bed everyday that all sick people irrespective of religion, caste etc may get relieved of their illness and all the treatment given to them be successful! This, I strongly believe, will most certainly be fruitful if we recite our Mahonnatha Acharyas dhaniyan at least ten times before retiring to bed everyday!

Srimad Andavan Tiruvadi Podi

Raghavan R

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 Vasu Ranganathan wrote :

>I don't know who you are, but I was so moved by your story. My blessings to your daughter. May she always be a constant source of pride and happiness to you and your wife. May the Lord and Acharyan's blessings always be with your daughter and your entire family.

>Vasu Ranganathan

>

>

>

>

> R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_r

>Rajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50

>Cc: Dr. Sathya Personal <devisathya; Dr. Sathya Royale <v.sathyanarayanan; DR.PREM <drprem.nagaraja; Sampath N.R <nrsampath; Group ; andavan ; Jayaram Josyar <jayaram; Kalyanaraman Srimathi <rkraaman; Ramaswamy Thiruvengadachary <rtchary; Kaushik <kaushik_suchin; Supriya Sridharan <supriya.sridharan; Srihari <sri_raj00; gopal suresh <gops_raj; Chandran <chandran_ky; " ivkchary " <ivkchary; MKS <mksudarshan2002; Nrarayanan EEG <narayaneeg; " perundevi_sathya " <perundevi_sathya; PT Narayanan <ptnv2000; Rajamurthy <msraja50; Ramanujam Varada Srinivasa Thatta <acharyatvsr; Rengarajan Equate <rengarajan_t; Srivatsa

> <tuppalsrivatsa; " trvraman " <trvraman; Vaidyanathan <nathantrv; Vaidyanathan <nathantrv; Varadharajan <raajsv; vasuki d <vasuki.d; Venkatesh Sharma <venkatesh_ayalur; VENUGOPALAN L MELMA <lvenugopalan; vijay kulkarni <vkulkarni; " vmkparle " <vmkparle

>Friday, August 15, 2008 1:39:05 AM

> Re: Sridevi back home

>

>

>Dear Dr. Rajamurthy,

>

>Yes, Sridevi, my daughter was terribly ill with viral meningo encapahalitis. For a common man, it was a viral infection in the brain, temporarily imparing the activities. She was unable to stand/sit/walk and became squint eyed, when the problem was seen. We were to travel for a long desired, well planned pilgrimage to Thiruppullani, Sri Villiputhur, Coutralam, Thiruvalla, Thiru Chengunnur, Thiruvaaranvilai, Thirukkudithanam, Thiruvan vandur, Thiruppuliyur and then to Thiruvananthapuram for almost a week and were to return this morning only.

>

>It was our Acharyan and the Divyadampathis on these kshetrams who saved our beloved daughter from the great illness.Though we initially felt sad to cancell the well planned trip, on seeing the condition of the child and the seriousness of the problem, we were ultimately very very happy to have cancelled the trip. We had rushed her to general physician, who referred to a neurologist and ultimately, we admitted her to the Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS trust hospital in Nungambakkam Chennai, referred by local Neurologist Dr. K. Pandian. She was under the able care and very very safe hands of Dr. Janai Sankar in the hospital and consultant, Chennai's no. 1 Paediatric Neurologist Dr. G. Kumaresan.

>

>Sridevi was almost with nil activity for 3-4 days and was dozing off within 2 minutes of waking her up. The treatment given was right and on time so she was able to get back to her actions soon. Though she had clinically improved after 5 days, we brought her home after 7 days (yesterday) and she is active now. Doctors say she will be back to normal full activities within 2-3 weeks, without any long term disability.

>

>Regular calls and sms to Dr. Sathyanarayana of Royale Hayat Hospital Kuwait and Dr. Prem from Bangalore helped us know the status and get a satisfaction that the line of treatment given was right and we were mentally consoled. Lot of help from friends and relatives while in the hospital made us walk through the serious problem with much ease. The prayers to divya damapthis has got the results and our beloved daughter is back home safe.

>

>We are really thankful to HH Srimad Andavan Sri. Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan, Who with His magical powers stopped us from taking the trip, as otherwise it would have been a real diaster.

>

>My wife Radha joins me in thanking one and all for the prayers, good wishes, efforts and help rendered during the time of triumph.

>

>Best Regards

>R. Raghunathan

>Vilakkudi Rajagopala Raghunathan

>

>R. Raghunathan

>Kuwait

>Mobile:+965-657 6357

>

>

>

>

>

> Rajamurthy Muthayya Raju Shamiah Raju <msraja50

>R. Raghunathan <raghunathan_r

>Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:33:28 PM

>Greetings from Kuwait

>

>

>Dear Raghunathan,

>Namaskaram. Hari Om.

>

>Greetings of Independence day, Varamahalakshmi vratham and Aviniattam.

>

>In the mail to Chari mama Dr.Prem had mentioned about your daughter(?).

>Is your daughter fine. what happened/

>

>I hope and pray to Lord Srimannarayana that they are fine.

>For those who remember Him always, his Sreeraksha is there.

>

>i have just attached an independence day greetings.

>

>best wishes to you and your family

>Dr.Rajamurthy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Bhaarateeyas

>

>

>

>Carried with care

>

>

>

>coated with pride

>

>

>dipped in love

>

>

>

>fly in glory

>

>

>

>moments of freedom in shades of joy

>

>

>

>

>Happy IndependenceDay!!!

>

>PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

> Dr.M.S.Rajamurthy

>

>

>pics & text: courtesy G.Sridhar

>+91-99 629 43 965

>

>

>

>

-- Narasimhan K LAdditional Professor of Paediatric surgeryPGIMERChandigarh India