IndiaDivine.org

From SSA 20th Chathurmasya Sankalpa Committee, Thiruppullani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Andavan Ashrama sishyas and abhimanis, We, the Srirangam Srimad andavan 20th Chathurmasya Sankalpa committee members, thank you all for your excellant cooperation for the successful completion of HH's Sankalpam at Thiruppullani. You responded to our appeal as if it is the niyamanam of HH. You donated liberally enabling us to achieve our target. you came from far and near, from India and abroad to this small village. You adjusted with the bearest minimum facilities we offered here even though many of you are accustomed with many modern comforts. You, young or old, behaved as if you all belong to Thiruppullani. You, Acharya Bhakthi alone in your mind, ignored any discomforts here. You sponsored the whole mega event and made it a grand success. You made Thiruppullani reverberate with Desika Ghosham all these 60 days. You made our Sri Adhi Jagannaatha PerumAL, Padmasani Thayar and Chakravarthi Thirumagan and our Acharyan Swami Desikan happy as in the recent past you are the only Sri Vaishnava Samookam that prostrated before them day after day, morning and evening continuosly for 60 whole days. As definitely words will fail to express our happiness for your wonderful kainkaryam that made our Acharya Sarvabauman very happy we present you with this photo of HH (with Divya Desa mariyathaikaL) with a prayer at HH's lotus feet to shower all the best on all of you.Veeravalli Ganapati Desikacharyar,Srikaryam and Presidentand members,SSA 20th CS Committee

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha Srimathe Vedantha Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha Dear Sri.Raghuveerdayal SwamiAdiyen's Anantha

kodi namaskaramsIt is indeed a great pleasure to record my feelings and experiences of my visit to Thiruppullani during the Chathurmasyam of our Revered Acharyan. The excellent manner in which the celebrations were conducted by the Committee deserve many praises from the Sishyas and Abimanis of Srmad Andavan. As posted earlier myself and my wife enjoyed the stay very much and the help rendered by the memhers of the committee is gratefully acknowledged. I am indeed blessed to participate in the Thadiyaradhanam on 12th of this month. I thought that I will miss this great oppertunity, but our Brahaspathi Sri. Kittu Mama's advice enthused me to make the trip and what a great experience we had!. It is all due to the Grace of our Acharyan and the Poorvacharyas" Padukkas. The visit will be evergreen in our memory. I am sure that Thiruppullani will become a great pilgrim centre in days to come. With great RegardsAdiyed

DasanSrinivasan. T.Raguveeradayal <thiruthiruraguandavan Sent: Thursday, 18 September, 2008 8:21:33 PM From SSA 20th Chathurmasya Sankalpa Committee, Thiruppullani

Dear Andavan Ashrama sishyas and abhimanis, We, the Srirangam Srimad andavan 20th Chathurmasya Sankalpa committee members, thank you all for your excellant cooperation for the successful completion of HH's Sankalpam at Thiruppullani. You responded to our appeal as if it is the niyamanam of HH. You donated liberally enabling us to achieve our target. you came from far and near, from India and abroad to this small village. You adjusted with the bearest minimum facilities we offered here even though many of you are accustomed with many modern comforts. You, young or old, behaved as if you all belong to Thiruppullani. You, Acharya Bhakthi alone in your mind, ignored any discomforts here. You sponsored the whole mega event and made it a grand success. You made Thiruppullani reverberate with Desika Ghosham all these 60 days.

You made our Sri Adhi Jagannaatha PerumAL, Padmasani Thayar and Chakravarthi Thirumagan and our Acharyan Swami Desikan happy as in the recent past you are the only Sri Vaishnava Samookam that prostrated before them day after day, morning and evening continuosly for 60 whole days. As definitely words will fail to express our happiness for your wonderful kainkaryam that made our Acharya Sarvabauman very happy we present you with this photo of HH (with Divya Desa mariyathaikaL) with a prayer at HH's lotus feet to shower all the best on all of you.Veeravalli Ganapati Desikacharyar,Srikaryam and Presidentand members,SSA 20th CS Committee

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now