IndiaDivine.org

Translation --request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamin

Adiyen wishes to say that adiyen has published many books and " Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Parts I to III are also there which contain so many subjects useful to one and all. Part I has been republishe and also Part II

So many readers and also asthikas who happen to meet adiyen in many places ask adiyen to publish these books in english for the benefit of youngsters who do not know tamil. They further say that youngsters are very much interested to gain knowledge of what adiyen said in these books to implement in their lives. Adiyen is very much moved to hear these words

But,alas, adiyen is not fit enough to give these in english to the present-day-generation. However, adiyen can request any knowledgable asthikas like you to help adiyen in this kainkaryam.

Adiyen will honour those people who are ready to translate by giving some "Honorarium " for their kaimkaryam

All the three volumes contain about 240 pages

Adiyen request you to see attachments to know about the "contents" in each volume of the book. When you see the contents, you will certainly agree that it is quite necesarry to give it in english

Adiyen expects early response l

Sarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaamDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Namaskarams

Will you provide the details where to get the tamil books all 3 volumes and the price, please.

Venkatesan

On 11/1/08, soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya wrote:

Dear Swamin

Adiyen wishes to say that adiyen has published many books and " Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Parts I to III are also there which contain so many subjects useful to one and all. Part I has been republishe and also Part II

So many readers and also asthikas who happen to meet adiyen in many places ask adiyen to publish these books in english for the benefit of youngsters who do not know tamil. They further say that youngsters are very much interested to gain knowledge of what adiyen said in these books to implement in their lives. Adiyen is very much moved to hear these words

But,alas, adiyen is not fit enough to give these in english to the present-day-generation. However, adiyen can request any knowledgable asthikas like you to help adiyen in this kainkaryam.

Adiyen will honour those people who are ready to translate by giving some " Honorarium " for their kaimkaryam

All the three volumes contain about 240 pages

Adiyen request you to see attachments to know about the " contents " in each volume of the book. When you see the contents, you will certainly agree that it is quite necesarry to give it in english

Adiyen expects early response l

Sarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaamDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now! -- god is great

padma

Uruppattur Swami Sanndhiyil adiyen Raghava dasan vignapanam.

Adiyen would be too happy to undertake the translation of swami's works referred to. With all humility I shall undertake this kainkaryam. I do not know whether I am qualified to undertake such a monumental and sacred job, but am confident that with the blessings of my revered Acharyan Srirangam Srimad Andavan (Srimushnam Andavan Sri Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan) I will be able to complete this kainkaryam. Seeking your blessings and a word of confirmation.

Srimad Andavan Tiruvadipodi

Vengarai Ramanujam Raghavan

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 Padma Venkatesan wrote :

>03.11.2008

>

>Namaskarams

>

>Will you provide the details where to get the tamil books all 3 volumes and

>the price, please.

>

>

>Venkatesan

>

>

>On 11/1/08, soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya wrote:

> >

> > Dear Swamin

> > Adiyen wishes to say that adiyen has published many

> > books and " Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Parts I to III are also there which

> > contain so many subjects useful to one and all. Part I has been republishe

> > and also Part II

> > So many readers and also asthikas who happen to meet adiyen in many places

> > ask adiyen to publish these books in english for the benefit of youngsters

> > who do not know tamil. They further say that youngsters are very much

> > interested to gain knowledge of what adiyen said in these books to implement

> > in their lives. Adiyen is very much moved to hear these words

> >

> > But,alas, adiyen is not fit enough to give these in english to the

> > present-day-generation. However, adiyen can request any knowledgable

> > asthikas like you to help adiyen in this kainkaryam.

> >

> > Adiyen will honour those people who are ready to translate by giving some

> > " Honorarium " for their kaimkaryam

> >

> > All the three volumes contain about 240 pages

> >

> > Adiyen request you to see attachments to know about the " contents " in each

> > volume of the book. When you see the contents, you will certainly agree that

> > it is quite necesarry to give it in english

> >

> > Adiyen expects early response l

> >

> >

> > Sarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaam

> >

> > Dasan

> > Uruppattur Soundararajan

> > Srikainkarya

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!<http://in.rd./tagline_dbid_2/*http://in.promos./address>

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>--

>god is great

>padma