IndiaDivine.org

Re:padhukasahasram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Judging by the response to my request to inform the mail IDs so that Padhuka Sahasram Tamil translations may be directly sent instead of publishing in groups as font problems repeatedly trouble, adiyen realises rather belatedly that almost all Desika Abhimanis do not like these translations,perhaps because of their staunch conviction that any excellant translation will not bring out cent percent what Swami Desika conveys and these can not be enjoyed as the original which is very rich. Yes ! Adiyen so far has received just 2 requests. And I know another 3 are following these because of their admiration for Tamil. And now my work is simplified. Within a week's time I will upload a pdf version direct to those handful of few. My decision to post in my blog is also withdrawn.

adiyen,dasan,Raguveeradayal.T.C/O Srirangam SrimadAndavan Ashramam1/157, South Car Street,Thiruppullani 623532Cell 9443301091Res: 04567-254242